Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to say that she goes to work…

Or has she just got in from her night out…

I work full time. My baby is nearly 10 months. This is how my husband walks in everyday while I try and get dinner ready for 4 fussy kids and is adults.

How dare she insult whoever is looking after Cing Cerching. Wanker
Oh my little girl just turned 10 months. Totally off thread topic but WTF do you get them at this age for xmas and birthday? With my eldest we got him loads of learning tit but my youngest just has his stuff and we don't know what to get her haha

Oh my little girl just turned 10 months. Totally off thread topic but WTF do you get them at this age for xmas and birthday? With my eldest we got him loads of learning tit but my youngest just has his stuff and we don't know what to get her haha
I have no idea. He’s born the week of Christmas 🫠 come over and join us on the baby thread! Everyone is so helpful over there!

I got my daughter this when she was that age get her a wee baby for init it’s shorter than most prams and sturdy for her walking with

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Never see lozza cook, only ever seen her do oven chips and fairy buns, baffled that for all the shameless plugs she does shes never done a single one for Hello fresh or Gusto like most z listers. She really is a lazy witch who at the grand old of age of 28 relys on her mother to cook clean and support her and her child. Worth mentioning she never seems to go food shopping so bet Karen me joolie has to do the job lot while Lauren sits on the prolaps doing duck all while playing parent of the year 😅

Also does she even do anything with giro it’s the weekend and I bet she hasn’t even took the poor bastard out to park or farm or play centre or has he just been roaming round house with manky carpet 😂😂😂😂 would of DEFO documented it if she had.

Really feel sorry for Kairo me actually
Bloody love Gousto! However you need to be able to follow a recipe and have basic knowledge of a kitchen. Lozzahun is too busy at The Ivy and giving Kairo frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Annie’s latest pic🔥 she has some body and a nice bit of bling of her finger. Funny that her & Kyle both wear rings on their wedding finger🤔 but jdgol would have you believe Annie invented the story of them being married 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just seen Annie’s pic 🔥 makes me regret everything I have ever eaten in my life😭😂🙈
Btw recently joined a gym and see the amount of girls wearing hi tops 😕 converse though!
but young girls though why does quagmire not realsie she’s in her30s now stop trying to be in with the youngsters and get appropriate trainers for working out

Reactions: 12
Annie looks lovely 😍, doesn't even need to try too hard unlike hi top fish pie mess lozza, I've been on a huge health kick since the summer and lost 2 stone plus swimming and gym a few times a week. Even Mr J gave me a compliment at the weekend. No where near as sculpted as Annie but getting there, maybe in a few years 😂😂😂.

I ll bet big lozza smelly trainers will start going back to a public profile soon ( it was briefly at the weekend) and start acting like she is the tit since she thinks she can compete with Annie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just seen Annie’s pic 🔥 makes me regret everything I have ever eaten in my life😭😂🙈
Btw recently joined a gym and see the amount of girls wearing hi tops 😕 converse though!
but young girls though why does quagmire not realsie she’s in her30s now stop trying to be in with the youngsters and get appropriate trainers for working out
I went to the gym today and came home and had tea and chocolate

That is all 😂

Explosion 💥 imminent 😁🤣😂🤣 Bling bling 💍 sorry for the close up just trying to protect Annie’s hand privacy 🤣😂

Retaliation post happening behind the scenes 😂🤣😂
IT’S FAKE I TELL YOU!! THEY ARE NOT MARRIED!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That is all 😂

They aren't married, he wants hi top lozza, fish pie chef extraordinaire

God I miss bad food, and I don't mean lozzas attempt at cooking 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They aren't married, he wants hi top lozza, fish pie chef extraordinaire

God I miss bad food, and I don't mean lozzas attempt at cooking 😂😂😂😂
Sorry, but who doesn’t want our Loz 😍
Great cook
Beautiful
Best mummy
A free house and huge child maintenance money every month
Kyle made a mistake running away from her 👀

• Haha

That is all 😂

Are you willing to put your maintenance money up for grabs with a statement like that 🤣🤣 c’mon jelly get the proof 😂 Loz is waiting for one of us to produce that marriage cert or at least confirm the venue🤣 she doesn’t have enough hours in the day to be investigating all on her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you willing to put your maintenance money up for grabs with a statement like that 🤣🤣 c’mon jelly get the proof 😂 Loz is waiting for one of us to produce that marriage cert or at least confirm the venue🤣 she doesn’t have enough hours in the day to be investigating all on her own 😂
I’m willing to put all my £200 child maintenance down to prove it’s a farce!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m willing to put all my £200 child maintenance down to prove it’s a farce!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂 we’ll probably see the marriage cert before we see giros birth cert🤣 At least we got to see the only official document that really matters. #thenamewasagreed #walker #infinitypool #imacompulsiveliar
How long before she’s back aggressively posting about giros IG and things are going on behind the scenes 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂 we’ll probably see the marriage cert before we see giros birth cert🤣 At least we got to see the only official document that really matters. #thenamewasagreed #walker #infinitypool #imacompulsiveliar
How long before she’s back aggressively posting about giros IG and things are going on behind the scenes 🙄🤣
The World Cup 👀

And if she doesn’t, I’m unfollowing the boring bastard!

• Haha
Annie looks incredible, bet she’s been nursing Kyle after his op. Top wifey & mama to KW & the three kings. She looks very bleeping married to me. Lol

Don’t even try and compete Lozza, spend your time selling and sharing plastic bead bracelets & ‘making’ slop dosh fish pie. You’ll never be her. 😮💨🤭🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She was very angry I do think it was quagmire slagging herself ever so slightly alto throw us off the scent. Annie is innocent in all of this she didn’t deserve what they did, she took her man back bcz she loves him and wants her family together she would stand to gain a fortune so it ain’t about money it’s about Kyle and her love for him and everyone can have their own opinion but it’s her choice
Quagmire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Hi-top fish pie mess" @Jolie1988 I choked! 🤣

I definitely recall our unhinged little grot bag making comments about poor little Kerching not being invited to the wedding... is that why she won't accept it happened?

Annie though 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That fish pie 🤮🤮 bet her fanny looks better 🤮🤮

someone needs to ring social services poor kid being fed thIs tit would be better with Chloe’s crappy ready meals!!
Anyone reckon she’s trying to one up Chloe? Massive difference quagmire Chloe has a job I have all day long to cook and that’s what u come up with?
they say a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach well that’s 100% not an option for you and your looks ain’t gna get u there nor will your personality and going by your Hong Kong evening your sex skills ain’t nothing to write home about either😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.