Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm not laughing at you being tired, hope you get some rest, everytime I see turkey teef or tt I just think about chloe and grant and it sets me off 😆
No it’s ok it bloody hilarious just like the Goodmans in general really 😂

Reactions: 4
I still can't believe all the tit they said about Kyle over the boots... and now they don't speak to her hahaha. Made right fools of themselves.

Is she still friends with that Mel?

Reactions: 7
Hudson is a true reflection of how trapped Grunt is. You can see him in there but he's smothered by Chloe. (Side note": searching for the boots I typed grunt not Grant. Awks.)

Those boots. Yes Chloe! 😂😂😂

Awww beggy witch trying to act like everything is all good after the speculation about Chloe's wedding. This woman is more see-through than a window. Fucks sake. Get some dignity love.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hudson is a true reflection of how trapped Grunt is. You can see him in there but he's smothered by Chloe. (Side note": searching for the boots I typed grunt not Grant. Awks.)

Those boots. Yes Chloe! 😂😂😂

Awww beggy witch trying to act like everything is all good after the speculation about Chloe's wedding. This woman is more see-through than a window. Fucks sake. Get some dignity love.
It's like hiya Lauryn, how you doing? Influencer career isn't booming is it? Aww how cute that you respond to us in code via a story, giros curls are falling out, bet curly ellie rolls their eyes as another tag begging for freebies.
Whilst you're reading here lauryn, please have another melt down.

You promised, fireworks, singing canaries and the great unveil of kairoons instagram page, but all we got was tumbleweed. Absolute slacker!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does his hair always look so greasy 🙈 never once has he been dressed nice either all that money and this is the result!!
i might go get him and look after him like a mammy should nice clean hair wee pair of denim dungarees with trainers he’d be a wee button and he could play with anything he wants doesn’t have to be football and better believe he can have some chocolate and quavers bleeping cocomelon ALL DAY!! 😂😂
honestly see if I ever saw her I think I’d go for her she boils my blood!!

Yip Chloe teef are the stuff of nightmares why would u pay someone to do that to you 😱 imagine being Hudson and crying through the night and the Cheshire Cat appears above ur face nah duck that sleeping right through the night 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.