Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As bleeping if all these people keep messaging her where to buy Nike socks duck right off with that shite 😂😂😂

I’m dying that there isn’t a character calle Cairo why was that allowed to be printed? Why is she allowed to lie constantly and NOTHING ever happens to her!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As bleeping if all these people keep messaging her where to buy Nike socks duck right off with that shite 😂😂😂

I’m dying that there isn’t a character calle Cairo why was that allowed to be printed? Why is she allowed to lie constantly and NOTHING ever happens to her!! 🤬
Can’t even spell socks right fukin freaks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant believe there isnt a cairo/kairo in money heist either ffs just when you think she cant get any worse. She talks so much tit!!! Kyle mustve been keeping her sweet until annie got told hence why she makes out he was playing doting daddy at one point pmsl naw hen i can guarantee it was until his long term partner got told and he could sort things out with her then your desperate lard arse was ditched. Shes just too delusional, desperate and daft to realise that.

Change of mind once she realized ky wasnt interested
I wonder if she was hoping kyle walker senior would get in touch and beg her not to when she posted that PMSL he didnt care then and still doesnt loz get over it

Reactions: 13
There’s no Cairo in money heist lol.
she stole my kids name and now we’ve got a internet connection to the skank.
- not happy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chloe’s Latest story’s - I would so laugh if Hudson and Isla disliked each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle obviously did her in the dark bent over, didn't he?

Chloe's stories sat in bed waring the IH necklace. ALL OR NONE, CHLOE.

You'd think she know this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kyle obviously did her in the dark bent over, didn't he?

Chloe's stories sat in bed waring the IH necklace. ALL OR NONE, CHLOE.

You'd think she know this.
She gets away with it only because I for isla and H for Hudson 😂
Tight witch probably why she picked a H name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The reason I’m not having another is so my kids don’t have to share a room and she had the rooms and want her kids to share? Why?

Reactions: 7
The reason I’m not having another is so my kids don’t have to share a room and she had the rooms and want her kids to share? Why?
I was shocked by this too

Amelia has one bedroom
and the other is Chloes aesthetics salon room :rolleyes::rolleyes:

With Grants championship wages think he could buy Chloe a shop or at least a cabin in the garden so the kids could have their own room!

Reactions: 11
I was shocked by this too

Amelia has one bedroom
and the other is Chloes aesthetics salon room :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PWith Grants championship wages think he could buy Chloe a shop or at least a cabin in the garden so the kids could have their own room!
Amelia should go and live at box room towers or get her own place, she's a grown woman. Sister or not my kids would be having their own rooms. What a bizarre set up.

There’s no Cairo in money heist lol.
she stole my kids name and now we’ve got a internet connection to the skank.
- not happy lol
So first we had her block it's 'project stadium's (account) 🤣 thinking it's bloody annie stalking her, but she copied your kids name for not so (k)cairo from money heist and then blocks you🤣🤣 what a nutjob. She spends sooo much time stalking everyone's pissing accounts. The irony😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Should we do a sweepstake how many followers are pending her money machines account, I say 156.

It's almost like she wants to wait until he can be blue tick cairoon before revealing his last bit of dignity to the world 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Should we do a sweepstake how many followers are pending her money machines account, I say 156.

It's almost like she wants to wait until he can be blue tick cairoon before revealing his last bit of dignity to the world 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I say 200 losers that can’t spell sox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.