Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mates account … aye right then hen! Doesn’t want to let on to her single Mami brigade that she spends an absolute fortune of Mr and Mrs Walkers money every month!

Reactions: 9
I literally came here to say this…..I tried her filter and it completely changed my face! I didn’t actually look like myself. She’s a proper 🔔 🔚
The amount of glitching on that video though, the filter couldn’t even keep up with shrinking her jaw

• Haha
Is she still harping on about this fukin app
She’s so uncomfortable to watch I only managed two videos
And she is so insincere
give up tryna be an influencer love x

Reactions: 11
Why do you have sign up with her name? Does she get money from people using her code? If so what a beggy mitchell

Reactions: 7
Its hilarious thats her idea of trying to make it look like she earns her own money and its not all the OGs maintenance shes spending 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and also was wondering has it ever been said that kyle and kiaro have met one another even at the start? Im just curious lol

Reactions: 8
I can really imagine her scurrying around trying to find a name that isn’t Kyle but is either a name beginning with K or a name she can change to K and then shorten it to Kai. She also calls him Kylo. Why didn’t she just stick with Kyle. She has no shame giving him his last name? Or what about calling him Kale 🥬 😂 or Kyal or Kylon. This whole Netflix show idea is absolute BS, I know we all know but it really shows how she does a little bit of a conscience. Am I being to nice about her? Probably but she goes on about how strong and independent and how she will stand up for what’s right so why change his name? Why the duck doesn’t she just call him Kyle Andrew Walker and stick with it lol. Even better why doesnt she call him Kyle Andrew Annie Violet Kilner RRR Walker? 😂
What netflix show?

Reactions: 5
Bringing up puma gate again bcz why the duck not!!! Puma called!!!!! Don’t remember that but they called her and decided to tell Kyle what he can have on the boots where he chooses what he wants personalised on them 😂😂😂😂😂 and yet the names remain on every pair since 🙈 must have been one or your other personalities than called u hun 😂😂
Mmm she writes ignoring your existence the latter will never happen…. Sorry that is exactly what is happening… he chooses NOT to acknowledge him in anyway shape or form… he pays his dues and that is it.. so the latter happens every day get used to it ☺

Reactions: 14
The only person abusing him is her she makes a complete arse of that boy daily that pic of the wee soul standing and Kyle on tv it’s so fucked up, adding his name to boots with complete strangers they might be half brothers but he doesn’t know them
they aren’t his family she is she needs to stop forcing the Walker on him and let him be a goodman with his actual family

FYI puma didn’t bleeping call you!!! You wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped you on your quagmire looking jaw 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker first time posting on this thread but I have a theory.

I tried to follow begman once when she was private and pregnant, she accepted and initially followed me back I was then blocked for no reason.

My son shares the same name, he’s a few years older , She liked a photo of his before I was blocked next thing I read on this thread was she is saying she came up with his name from money heist? She deffinately did not lol, she used my sons name and passed it off as original. I’ve never known another spelt the same ever haha she’s a lying rat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She does make an absolute fool out of that boy every single bleeping day since he was born, I'm surprised she doesn't dress him like a clown everyday.

Hi son, I've let the world know that your dad rejected you, doesn't acknowledge you and wants nothing to do with you but mami gets a nice paycheck.
I've also got a pic of you with your dad, he's on telly and knows nothing about it but I know you ll treasure it.

I also called you after your dad but had to change it when he ignored us because am an absolute hat stand nutcase, however at least you have the nickname he gave to his prostitutes.
And lastly, the biggest loving gesture from me to you, igave you his surname, so I could #walker everywhere, I need everyone to know I had sex with someone famous so that mami gets more insta followers,

Back to the nanny now, mami needs to sit on her fat arse for another few hours 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker first time posting on this thread but I have a theory.

I tried to follow begman once when she was private and pregnant, she accepted and initially followed me back I was then blocked for no reason.

My son shares the same name, he’s a few years older , She liked a photo of his before I was blocked next thing I read on this thread was she is saying she came up with his name from money heist? She deffinately did not lol, she used my sons name and passed it off as original. I’ve never known another spelt the same ever haha she’s a lying rat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She initially said she named him after a character or someone in Money Heist. There isn’t a Cairo in it. So maybe she meant she named him after the idea of the city names for the characters? But then why the duck would she then go ‘Omg what about Egypts capital city Cairo, which has nothing to do with anything and change the C to a K!’ It’s such bullshit lol 😂 She wanted Kyle, couldn’t even follow through with it because she’s an anxious little lying witch and then proceeded to copy someone’s name that they named their child or make up some over the top story of how she decided on his name because of a Netflix show. ANY NAME THAT WOULD CONNECT HIM TO HIS DAD. Like I said before, she’s already a ballsy witch so why didn’t she just stick with Kyle Walker Jr. Oh yeah because she’s not that crazy is she?!?!?!? 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She initially said she named him after a character or someone in Money Heist. There isn’t a Cairo in it. So maybe she meant she named him after the idea of the city names for the characters? But then why the duck would she then go ‘Omg what about Egypts capital city Cairo, which has nothing to do with anything and change the C to a K!’ It’s such bullshit lol 😂 She wanted Kyle, couldn’t even follow through with it because she’s an anxious little lying witch and then proceeded to copy someone’s name that they named their child or make up some over the top story of how you decided on his name because of a Netflix show. ANY NAME THAT WOULD CONNECT HIM TO HIS DAD. Like I said before, she’s already a ballsy witch so why didn’t she just stick with Kyle Walker Jr. Oh yeah because she’s not the crazy is she?!?!?!? 😂😂😂😂
STOP IT 😂😂😂😂😂 no one was called Kairo/Cairo in money heist? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
STOP IT 😂😂😂😂😂 no one was called Kairo/Cairo in money heist? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not by the looks of things hahaha I just typed in money heist Cairo and absolutely nothing comes up that mentions Cairo in money heist 😂 unless I’m missing something but pretty sure there isn’t someone called Cairo. 🤥🤥🤥 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bringing up puma gate again bcz why the duck not!!! Puma called!!!!! Don’t remember that but they called her and decided to tell Kyle what he can have on the boots where he chooses what he wants personalised on them 😂😂😂😂😂 and yet the names remain on every pair since 🙈 must have been one or your other personalities than called u hun 😂😂
Puma should have sued her for spreading misinformation. They certainly did not add kairo name

Its hilarious thats her idea of trying to make it look like she earns her own money and its not all the OGs maintenance shes spending 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and also was wondering has it ever been said that kyle and kiaro have met one another even at the start? Im just curious lol
No Kyle hasn’t met him and doesn’t want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She initially said she named him after a character or someone in Money Heist. There isn’t a Cairo in it. So maybe she meant she named him after the idea of the city names for the characters? But then why the duck would she then go ‘Omg what about Egypts capital city Cairo, which has nothing to do with anything and change the C to a K!’ It’s such bullshit lol 😂 She wanted Kyle, couldn’t even follow through with it because she’s an anxious little lying witch and then proceeded to copy someone’s name that they named their child or make up some over the top story of how she decided on his name because of a Netflix show. ANY NAME THAT WOULD CONNECT HIM TO HIS DAD. Like I said before, she’s already a ballsy witch so why didn’t she just stick with Kyle Walker Jr. Oh yeah because she’s not that crazy is she?!?!?!? 😂😂😂😂
Aww named after robbers I suppose If he’s his mothers son. Robber is ideal

• Haha
I love money heist, my favourite series … there is definitely not a Cairo or Kairo in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.