Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeah she's remembered she's supposed to have endo but standing in the gym with her flat red pan face every day and her hinging manky trainers.

Aye OK lauryn must be hard when you are a lazy bleep, try living with a chronic illness whilst working full time.

Bore us later luv 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 15
I spy 3 names and dob….Thought puma had corrected his boots?
🤣😂🤣😂
They couldn’t correct them as everyone walked out their jobs remember 😂😂😂
That’s y I was so surprised she received a phone call 😂😂 who was it from when there’s no staff 😂😂
U can imagine the tantrum she threw when NOTHING happened lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t mentioned endo for fukin monthsssss and we mentioned it and suddenly she remembers she’s the endo campaigner 🤥
Proper twit she is

exactly I thought the office was blowing up or some tit at puma headquarters 😂😂😂😂
Fukin liars

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she’s not stalking Kyle Walker Peters who plays for Southampton 🤔 he’s number two aswel😂😂 could he be her next victim 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised she’s not stalking Kyle Walker Peters who plays for Southampton 🤔 he’s number two aswel😂😂 could he be her next victim 😂😂
But is he Jamaican? Is he Spanish? If not, no dice. I wonder if she’d settle for Portuguese since her standards are so exacting. Saw this in another thread.
8F618378-3E9D-499D-9876-6DB7AC3241E5.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone pls comment on that endo story saying about her being in the gym all time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But is he Jamaican? Is he Spanish? If not, no dice. I wonder if she’d settle for Portuguese since her standards are so exacting. Saw this in another thread.
View attachment 1532133
Do we know Cairos middle name 👀

Also, remember she was ‘so poorly with Endo’ she couldn’t get out of bed, but she was outted and she was actually out 😂 can’t remember where I read that though

Also, hate to be *that* bleep and stick up for her, but I do believe she *may* have got his name from that show 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Also, remember she was ‘so poorly with Endo’ she couldn’t get out of bed, but she was outted and she was actually out 😂 can’t remember where I read that though

Also, hate to be *that* bleep and stick up for her, but I do believe she *may* have got his name from that show 🙈
Then the lies at the bottom it was mutually agreed they would name him walker and she honoured that. Ffs she really loves making a bleep of herself that lassie does

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Why Egypt? Is it because she’s Persian?😂

I know Persians aren’t from Egypt………but does Lauryn know that?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Its sean isnt it

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1532133
his family origins can be traced back to Jamaica 😂 there you Loz you’ve another chance with a different Kyle walker whose number is two😂just need to buy giro a Southampton jersey now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this Kyle after ten years? Annie for being nice when they met but then not being keen on Lauryn sharing her life? Her sisters for bleeping hating her or has CarronMeJoolie told her to duck off?
Delusional

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.