Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her granddad calling him Jonathan was so odd šŸ˜‚ can anyone think of a reason he was calling him that?
Her grandad was probs pushing for the kid to have his own identity!!

Itā€™s actually tit that the stuff in uno what are public record yet canā€™t be printed the tv show she went on plus mag deals and that shite thatā€™s always printed at the bottom of anything to do with Kyle, surely they know itā€™s all bullshit now!! They are not exs they donā€™t co parent, they didnā€™t agree on Walker I donā€™t think for a minute kyle said yeah name him Walker, he wasnā€™t at any apps she didnā€™t tell him he was born until 2 weeks later so heā€™s obvz told her he didnā€™t want to be and wasnā€™t going to be involved so why the hell would he say but name him Walker?? Why is it only us lot that question this tit? sheā€™s a compulsive liar and these brainless morons that egg her on are clearly like minded scumbags

Reactions: 16
Her grandad was probs pushing for the kid to have his own identity!!

Itā€™s actually tit that the stuff in uno what are public record yet canā€™t be printed the tv show she went on plus mag deals and that shite thatā€™s always printed at the bottom of anything to do with Kyle, surely they know itā€™s all bullshit now!! They are not exs they donā€™t co parent, they didnā€™t agree on Walker I donā€™t think for a minute kyle said yeah name him Walker, he wasnā€™t at any apps she didnā€™t tell him he was born until 2 weeks later so heā€™s obvz told her he didnā€™t want to be and wasnā€™t going to be involved so why the hell would he say but name him Walker?? Why is it only us lot that question this tit? sheā€™s a compulsive liar and these brainless morons that egg her on are clearly like minded scumbags
He would have grounds to sue the daily mail for misinformation and slander I think. I think he canā€™t be bothered with the hassle of that though, as everyone who matters to him knows the truth

Reactions: 7
Is she still asking people to follow the childā€™s account ? Or has she given upā€¦. I went to AE today and did not see Beggy šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this Kyle after ten years? Annie for being nice when they met but then not being keen on Lauryn sharing her life? Her sisters for bleeping hating her or has CarronMeJoolie told her to duck off?
I honestly think that bleep is that mentally deranged she clings on to any attention kyle ever paid her and in her mind believes he was madly in love with her and they were destined to be togetheršŸ„“ when the reality is aye he paid her attention until he shagged her then that was it. Her bleeping ugly mugshot should be placed under the definition of tragic in the dictionary.

Reactions: 10
Lairen snapping sheā€™s baking with messiah like she wants a gold star
Welcome to motherhood Lairen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lairen snapping sheā€™s baking with messiah like she wants a gold star
Welcome to motherhood Lairen
I noticed on that video heā€™s talking a lot better now though, you can actually understand what heā€™s saying so she canā€™t pretend heā€™s speaking in random Spanish words

Reactions: 9
I noticed on that video heā€™s talking a lot better now though, you can actually understand what heā€™s saying so she canā€™t pretend heā€™s speaking in random Spanish words
That will be because hes at nursery paid for by kyle not scabby ass

Had it on mute tbh just read the caption šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Bless Kairo, you can tell heā€™s such a sweet innocent little boy who has a sense of humour. I guess Lauryn can have credit there as clearly you can see heā€™s a happy intelligent boy. Until heā€™s older and understands the shitstorm his mum created over just one shag. Itā€™s quite sad to see his identity has been created by his mum already, he has to play football, he has to speak Spanish, he has to have the same initials, last name, he has to have exactly what RRR have etc he doesnā€™t know any different and to think heā€™s such a sweet boy being manipulated into something he doesnā€™t even understand yet is sad. Why is Kyle the hero? You arenā€™t born naturally a professional footballer lol šŸ˜‚ Why does he have to know Spanish right now? Why does he have to copy whatever his Uncle or Dad does? I know her Dad likes football and maybe she can use that as a reason but she just wants Kairo to be ā€˜just like Daddyā€™. Heā€™s not Kairos dad, biologically yes he is but any man can be a father. Biologically or not. Find a new man, might be a bit late now lmao who the duck would want to get caught up with her but anyway she could have met someone new who would have loved Kairo like his own but nope Lauryn is a selfish witch so she feels the need to stalk, harass, obsess over a man who used her just to literally HAVE SEX. Itā€™s not even that deep, itā€™s just sex. Penis in vagina šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ like if there wasnā€™t a law that fathers had to pay child support, sheā€™d be on her own. But no itā€™s got to be all about how she can trap, use and expect someone else to fund HER lifestyle. Not poor fatherless Kairo or anything like that, for her and herself only. If you know you know, she expected someone else to clear the huge bill she created, she broke the law and still didnā€™t want to pay it back herself šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ she wants a fresh start because poor Lauryn hasnā€™t had it easy and NEEDS a Monclear coat and a million pound house šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ she believes she deserves to live life like a Queen, silver spoon, sitting on her throne getting cooled down by people waving palm tree leaves in her faceā€¦ unfortunately Lauryn babe you donā€™t sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bless Kairo, you can tell heā€™s such a sweet innocent little boy who has a sense of humour. I guess Lauryn can have credit there as clearly you can see heā€™s a happy intelligent boy. Until heā€™s older and understands the shitstorm his mum created over just one shag. Itā€™s quite sad to see his identity has been created by his mum already, he has to play football, he has to speak Spanish, he has to have the same initials, last name, he has to have exactly what RRR have etc he doesnā€™t know any different and to think heā€™s such a sweet boy being manipulated into something he doesnā€™t even understand yet is sad. Why is Kyle the hero? You arenā€™t born naturally a professional footballer lol šŸ˜‚ Why does he have to know Spanish right now? Why does he have to copy whatever his Uncle or Dad does? I know her Dad likes football and maybe she can use that as a reason but she just wants Kairo to be ā€˜just like Daddyā€™. Heā€™s not Kairos dad, biologically yes he is but any man can be a father. Biologically or not. Find a new man, might be a bit late now lmao who the duck would want to get caught up with her but anyway she could have met someone new who would have loved Kairo like his own but nope Lauryn is a selfish witch so she feels the need to stalk, harass, obsess over a man who used her just to literally HAVE SEX. Itā€™s not even that deep, itā€™s just sex. Penis in vagina šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ like if there wasnā€™t a law that fathers had to pay child support, sheā€™d be on her own. But no itā€™s got to be all about how she can trap, use and expect someone else to fund HER lifestyle. Not poor fatherless Kairo or anything like that, for her and herself only. If you know you know, she expected someone else to clear the huge bill she created, she broke the law and still didnā€™t want to pay it back herself šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ she wants a fresh start because poor Lauryn hasnā€™t had it easy and NEEDS a Monclear coat and a million pound house šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ she believes she deserves to live life like a Queen, silver spoon, sitting on her throne getting cooled down by people waving palm tree leaves in her faceā€¦ unfortunately Lauryn babe you donā€™t sorry x
I've always said, why is Chloe engaged to an actual footballer and still works at her aesthetics business and Lauryn thinks one quick pump and dump means she can just be a full time lady of leisure. Baffles me, like distant family and family friends must ask her like "oh Chloe's gone back to work, are you looking for a job Lairen" how can she rationalise that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just really donā€™t understand her mindset. Something must have made her the way she is. Either her mum is the exact same or something had happened in her life that makes her believe she deserves everything. Maybe something happened and she resents the previous life and now lives this fake life of luxury and high standards to cover up past issues. Either way, the real problem is this is all affecting Kairo and will in the future. Sheā€™s in the minority of women who think itā€™s a life goal to have a baby with a footballer. We all knew someone like that at school lol Kairo is THAT baby. The product of a womanā€™s selfish fantasy that never left her mind since school or maybe even earlier šŸ„ŗ Her selfish is already biting her in the ass and it forever will do to the point she will need a whole new ass!

Reactions: 13
I just really donā€™t understand her mindset. Something must have made her the way she is. Either her mum is the exact same or something had happened in her life that makes her believe she deserves everything. Maybe something happened and she resents the previous life and now lives this fake life of luxury and high standards to cover up past issues. Either way, the real problem is this is all affecting Kairo and will in the future. Sheā€™s in the minority of women who think itā€™s a life goal to have a baby with a footballer. We all knew someone like that at school lol Kairo is THAT baby. The product of a womanā€™s selfish fantasy that never left her mind since school or maybe even earlier šŸ„ŗ Her selfish is already biting her in the ass and it forever will do to the point she will need a whole new ass!
Not another one? Sheā€™s already pumped enough into it.

Presumably, in both senses.

Reactions: 3
Also.. is Amelia pregnant?????? If so I wonder what poor footballer is the next victim lol
You know I saw this video and thought for all the time Amelia spends in gym sheā€™s getting ā€œrounderā€ & wondered same.

Reactions: 4
How many times has she said she doesnā€™t eat meat and then goes and get a free Caribbean meal
I went on that page itā€™s following her šŸ¤®
All the money she gets for laying on her back she loves a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.