Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220926_174450_Instagram.jpg

OMG she's finally acknowledging how she's treated Annie... then the next post and maaaaybe not. Twunt.

Reactions: 13
We use schemey in Scotland alot, not so sure about other places, it is like council estate, council scheme, I was a schemey lassie, I loved ma big hoops when I was younger, I personally don't see it as an insult but some folk do but then it would take alot to offend me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We use schemey in Scotland alot, not so sure about other places, it is like council estate, council scheme, I was a schemey lassie, I loved ma big hoops when I was younger, I personally don't see it as an insult but some folk do but then it would take alot to offend me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I was wondering what that meant ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1606932

OMG she's finally acknowledging how she's treated Annie... then the next post and maaaaybe not. Twunt.
daft bleep playing the victim in a situation she caused ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ youve got to LOL at her and youre bang on about how annie mustve felt trying to hold it together for her babies. Maybe 1 day lauryn will find a man daft enough to go near her and karma will prevail. That would be lovely๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye us Scotโ€™s are thick skinned lol we can slag each other and take a slagging but mean it with love lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! Iโ€™m a proud schemey or scheme burd best days of your life in your teens hanging around with other schemeys lol I fell like Annie is a scheme burd but uno the right dodgy junkie ridden schemes uno the ones where ud get the sugar stolen out ur tea the socks stolen of your feet thatโ€™s where quagmire would fit in

• Haha
Aye us Scotโ€™s are thick skinned lol we can slag each other and take a slagging but mean it with love lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚! Iโ€™m a proud schemey or scheme burd best days of your life in your teens hanging around with other schemeys lol I fell like Annie is a scheme burd but uno the right dodgy junkie ridden schemes uno the ones where ud get the sugar stolen out ur tea the socks stolen of your feet thatโ€™s where quagmire would fit in
We certainly are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I loved it I had a great close knit of schemey pals whom I am still pals with now (day ones haha) sitting drinking down the local park, all knew each other, great bunch back in the 90s, and yeah there was the junkie ones who you'd keep away from cos they would sell your Buckie with a teaspoon drop left in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Lauryn is proper nasty schemey who would nick your man and boast about it round the locals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cracks me up the uproar she tried to cause over her sprogs name not being on boots of a man that didnt want him or her and he still just wears them. Shes such an irrelevant wannabe
I know I have two kids and would never claim to be the โ€œexpertโ€ she is ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We certainly are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I loved it I had a great close knit of schemey pals whom I am still pals with now (day ones haha) sitting drinking down the local park, all knew each other, great bunch back in the 90s, and yeah there was the junkie ones who you'd keep away from cos they would sell your Buckie with a teaspoon drop left in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Lauryn is proper nasty schemey who would nick your man and boast about it round the locals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lauren is an end of the night shot last man standing lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I have two kids and would never claim to be the โ€œexpertโ€ she is ๐Ÿคฃ
I've two kids with bad dairy and egg allergies. I've tried EVERYTHING possible with milks and what to do and I wouldn't give advice on that unless in a professional capacity and I'm a dietician. I know what I'm actually talking about. She cannot give advice.

She is thick as tit. When she was heavily pregnant, she was wearing masks to appointments because of covid then all of a sudden she reckons it doesn't exist. She's a grad A fucktard

Reactions: 11
I personally wouldnโ€™t wear a lot of the outfits Annie does, Iโ€™m too old and fat and theyโ€™re just not my style. Iโ€™m from a council estate too but the nike air max and football coat generation. I do however think she really suits her style and she looks nice what she wears

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So do we think @JDGOL was Lauren ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Hell yessss
Or
Yessssssss
Will she be back?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Annieโ€™s clothing aside laurins ugliness shines from within, no amount of fillers or clothing can fix that. Any word on giros IG going live or Laurin moving yet ๐Ÿ˜‚times flying by โฐโฐ before she knows it sheโ€™ll be getting her eviction notice

Reactions: 16
So do we think @JDGOL was Lauren ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Hell yessss
Or
Yessssssss
Will she be back?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Annieโ€™s clothing aside laurins ugliness shines from within, no amount of fillers or clothing can fix that. Any word on giros IG going live or Laurin moving yet ๐Ÿ˜‚times flying by โฐโฐ before she knows it sheโ€™ll be getting her eviction notice
Be back in court when Giro turns eighteen begging for those extra months Kyle stole from her.

• Haha
Yep another schemer here too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just thought everyone called it that ๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t find it insulting either, mind u Iโ€™m glad lโ€™m no living in the bronx anymore ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See for quagmire being brought up in what Iโ€™d asumme was a decent area in a big house private education how the hell has she turned out like this a greedy lazy slapper with no manners no respect for anyone or anything just wants everything handed to her!!
this is where in proud to be a schemey brought up appreciating everything you had sharing what u had with others and everyone on here has the same mindset except that fanny who was on the other day ready to hand out 100K!! Have u gone or u still lurking???
remember in your teens when one person didnโ€™t have money to buy a drink to sit in the park so everyone would chip in so they could just bcz u wanted them to be there with you I bet Laurenโ€™s never had that in her life people wanting her to be there because they enjoy her company, she just isnโ€™t a nice person constantly putting everyone down and making a fool of them There isnโ€™t enough money in the world to make me be her friend she would only get being cheeky to be once and Iโ€™d have her by the throat!! Her โ€œpalsโ€ are just after a free night out funded by KW!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.