Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I sue for emotional distress and causing me to go blind. She's a right state.

Sure if we look closely we can see her "health problems"
The Kilner sisters ALWAYS do it betteršŸ¤£ god Loz no amount of maintanance money can help you out can it - always trashy and tacky.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
JDGOL give us a sign if your flapping your fishy prolapse around London ā€¦ boomerang a shot or something so we know !

That was a fun exchange šŸ„²

P.s love your glow in the dark crocs. Looks like a reyt nocking shop tha stood in

When lairyn is out hoeā€™in I do wonder if itā€™s karen me joolie has curly Kiro orrrr itā€™s the Spanish nanny is on overtime ? šŸ¤”

Also where has lozzaā€™s anxiety gone ? Disappeared as quick as giros maintenance in Mayfair ā€¦.

Funny how the anxiety manifests 3 days before ā€˜paydayā€™ then all is ok after šŸ¤­ please do a insta highlight on how to rid anxiety in 3 days lozza????? Has 8k in your bank account helped?! ā€¦.you rotten slag
She looks like she is off up the steps
To the bingoā€¦ and who the duck wears sunglasses indoors to quote Tom MAFS, your are no BeyoncĆ© or even Solange šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Kilner sisters ALWAYS do it betteršŸ¤£ god Loz no amount of maintanance money can help you out can it - always trashy and tacky.

she really stalks Annie & sian and tries her hardest to be like them but she just comes across as the poundland version everytimešŸ™„
Poor girošŸ˜•where is he when mami is running around London promoting her YouTube channel and website about her exclusive pumping and mega stash of frozen milkšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I sometimes wonder if the Annie haters that come on here are Kyleā€™s old prozzies that couldnā€™t manage to ensnare him with a baby and thus manage a thread of their own. Lord knows there are plenty of candidates. They must be weeping after reading the documents.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sometimes wonder if the Annie haters that come on here are Kyleā€™s old prozzies that couldnā€™t manage to ensnare him with a baby and thus manage a thread of their own. Lord knows there are plenty of candidates. They must be weeping after reading the documents.
Iā€™m not an Annie hater, in fact I think she deserves a medal for what she has gone through but I donā€™t get the gushing posts about how amazing she looks. This is the first time Iā€™ve commented, I normally just scroll on by but I think Annie dresses like a cheap traveller woman (no offence intended). I hate the low slung trousers she wears and skimpy tops that look like theyā€™re made from cheap polyester. Thereā€™s no denying she is a beautiful lady with an amazing figure and she looks gorgeous in all her bikini pictures but when she puts clothes on (that probably cost a gazillion bucks) she looks like a cheap ho and her sister does too. Maybe thatā€™s the look theyā€™re going for šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø IDK but one thing for sure is she looks a billion times better than Lozza.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not an Annie hater, in fact I think she deserves a medal for what she has gone through but I donā€™t get the gushing posts about how amazing she looks. This is the first time Iā€™ve commented, I normally just scroll on by but I think Annie dresses like a cheap traveller woman (no offence intended). I hate the low slung trousers she wears and skimpy tops that look like theyā€™re made from cheap polyester. Thereā€™s no denying she is a beautiful lady with an amazing figure and she looks gorgeous in all her bikini pictures but when she puts clothes on (that probably cost a gazillion bucks) she looks like a cheap ho and her sister does too. Maybe thatā€™s the look theyā€™re going for šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø IDK but one thing for sure is she looks a billion times better than Lozza.
By Annie haters, I only refer to those who think that Annie is just as bad as Lauryn or spend pages and pages trying to discredit her as a person who lies about being married.

Certainly youā€™re not a hater for having an opinion on her dress sense. I agree on her style. I donā€™t love it but Iā€™m also not wearing itšŸ˜‚ although I do think that there is a particular style that WAGs go for. Itā€™s not just about the clothes looking cheap but also about how itā€™s been put together. I can think of a few where the items would look fine on their own but together šŸ¤® I do think that sheā€™s gone overboard on the fillers but different strokes for different folks. I did see a video where a plastic surgeon was talking about why people canā€™t see when they have too much filler. I canā€™t remember anything that he said but I remember thinking it was really interesting šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7

Sian looks to be in some nice bar or something, loz is on her way back the toilets in ā€˜spoons with that carpet šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do agree with this but at least she donā€™t smother herself in fake looking designer goods combined with ill fitting PLT clothes. Literally nothing L wears fits her properly. Think Sian dresses ok though (some stuff is a bit cheapy looking) but her and Annie got different body types and what Sian wears suits her figure more.

Reactions: 9
Sian looks to be in some nice bar or something, loz is on her way back the toilets in ā€˜spoons with that carpet šŸ˜‚
Spoons is a compliment looking at that carpet. Looks like your local old mans pubs full of undesirables... she'll fit right in šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s payday at the Goodmans!!! šŸ¤£

Maybe she can buy him some new white Nike socks, cos those ones are nowhere near white šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By Annie haters, I only refer to those who think that Annie is just as bad as Lauryn or spend pages and pages trying to discredit her as a person who lies about being married.

Certainly youā€™re not a hater for having an opinion on her dress sense. I agree on her style. I donā€™t love it but Iā€™m also not wearing itšŸ˜‚ although I do think that there is a particular style that WAGs go for. Itā€™s not just about the clothes looking cheap but also about how itā€™s been put together. I can think of a few where the items would look fine on their own but together šŸ¤® I do think that sheā€™s gone overboard on the fillers but different strokes for different folks. I did see a video where a plastic surgeon was talking about why people canā€™t see when they have too much filler. I canā€™t remember anything that he said but I remember thinking it was really interesting šŸ˜‚
Someone mentioned her fillers on her bday and I defo feel sheā€™s went overboard too, I have to agree with the other poster I donā€™t love her outfits they do look schemey esp paired with massive hoops I donā€™t mean any offence Iā€™m from a scheme myself, but her confidence have prob been massively knocked with him cheating esp after Lauren and I donā€™t think they other ones are that good looking either so sheā€™s probs rippin her own appearance apart trying to look better for him maybe thinking skimpy is what he likes?? Maybe? bet she absolutely hammers the gym too

• Heart
I think Iā€™m maybe in the minority as I think she dresses lovely, just by looking through her insta I struggled to find an outfit I thought looked bad. Of course weā€™re all entitled to our own opinions. Thought some of these outfits were beaut, with of course the birthday dress šŸ˜ƒ which I thought was stunning and I quite like the hoops lol itā€™s kinda her signature style.
I do however think she needs to give the fillers a rest as she doesnā€™t need them, there gets to a stage where itā€™s too much.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Iā€™m maybe in the minority as I think she dresses lovely, just by looking through her insta I struggled to find an outfit I thought looked bad. Of course weā€™re all entitled to our own opinions. Thought some of these outfits were beaut, with of course the birthday dress šŸ˜ƒ which I thought was stunning and I quite like the hoops lol itā€™s kinda her signature style.
I do however think she needs to give the fillers a rest as she doesnā€™t need them, there gets to a stage where itā€™s too much.
I really like her shorts in the first one and her birthday dress is a winner. I couldnā€™t pull it off and after 3 kids too.

Reactions: 8
I really like her shorts in the first one and her birthday dress is a winner. I couldnā€™t pull it off and after 3 kids too.
Yeah the first one in the shorts is probably my favourite, what a figure! Iā€™ve only had 1 kid and I couldnā€™t pull it off šŸ¤£ x

Someone mentioned her fillers on her bday and I defo feel sheā€™s went overboard too, I have to agree with the other poster I donā€™t love her outfits they do look schemey esp paired with massive hoops I donā€™t mean any offence Iā€™m from a scheme myself, but her confidence have prob been massively knocked with him cheating esp after Lauren and I donā€™t think they other ones are that good looking either so sheā€™s probs rippin her own appearance apart trying to look better for him maybe thinking skimpy is what he likes?? Maybe? bet she absolutely hammers the gym too
Nowt wrong with a pair of hooker hoops like šŸ’ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nowt wrong with a pair of hooker hoops like šŸ’ƒ
I agree just feel itā€™s schemey but I grew up in a scheme we would say to one another when we were teens and a guy done what guys do ā€œput your hoops in and remember who the duck u areā€ šŸ™ŒšŸ½šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.