Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would u pay to have someone to make u look like this 🙈
It’s not attractive in the slightest 😱
Tell me this ain’t quagmire
She's using the same filter as her pal goodger, what is the point in wasting your sons money on your minging face only to filter the duck out of it?????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is a disgrace, she’s miserably unhappy even with the walkers cash
How can you promote whilst using a filter what a fukin fool

i hope calling her Guagmire hasn’t led to this ?🤣
Remember Nadia’s live and she was hiding that huge jaw

She was soooo uncomfortable being on live
#faceonlycarroncouldlove xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Come on lauzzz show us it unfiltered you bleeping twit. Why do arseholes post pictures with a filter clear as day.. we all know its not their real face!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised she hasn’t gone to a plastic surgeon with a pic of Annie and said make me look like this. I think it might be @Lizzy who said when she disappears for a few days it’s probably to let the face settle after getting work done, I think you’re spot on. Spending her kids money on a face she still can’t show without a filter 🥴

Reactions: 19
The crazy thing about her is how can she be so in love with herself yet so insecure at the same time

Reactions: 12
So was her house actually really filthy? I never saw pictures or the live? Jusy know what I've seen on here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a disgrace, she’s miserably unhappy even with the walkers cash
How can you promote whilst using a filter what a fukin fool

i hope calling her Guagmire hasn’t led to this ?🤣
Remember Nadia’s live and she was hiding that huge jaw

She was soooo uncomfortable being on live
#faceonlycarroncouldlove xxxxx
This is why I'm so baffled that Kyle poked it in the first place. Must have been a bend over, strictly from behind situation🤦‍♀️

Reckon the poor bloke was going for the arse but because of all the damage had to go for the fandango?

Bet she's not using Kerching's cash to sort her battered undercarriage out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So was her house actually really filthy? I never saw pictures or the live? Jusy know what I've seen on here haha
Is it fuckkkkk
You not seen the state of her carpet and since we pointed it out she has mentioned it and blamed messiah for throwing his food
I don’t think it’s possible unless he tipped over the freezer full of milk and went doing drills in it with Heidi
Not only is it filthy it’s full of clutter
Box after box everywhere
I could go on and on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't seen the state cos I didn't see the live and I didn't see pictures (if there were any) haha

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen the state cos I didn't see the live and I didn't see pictures (if there were any) haha
I took pics of it and her unfiltered face on another thread under her name. It resembled dot cottons house with boxes everywhere and dont get me started on her face, like mrs doubtfire face after it’s been run over. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed it too 🙄 was planning on watching it the next day. Was fuming tbh 😂 caught a glimpse of her face, and she is actually a different person

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.