Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyles just posted a pic of himself on his story with his wedding band in full view and rrr’s names on the boot🤔😂 how one pic can tell a story without saying anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Kyles just posted a pic of himself on his story with his wedding band in full view and rrr’s names on the boot🤔😂 how one pic can tell a story without saying anything
Must kill lauryn inside . I mean she might have the lifestyle and cash from him but she has not got him in her or her sons life and thats what kills her the most . 😂

Reactions: 10
Must kill lauryn inside . I mean she might have the lifestyle and cash from him but she has not got him in her or her sons life and thats what kills her the most . 😂
😂 poor laurin didn’t even get an acknowledgment from him😂 even with what she gets she didn’t get the wag lifestyle or status that she desperately craves

Reactions: 12
Awww 100% but that’s what happens when u sleep with a man with a family it’s not kiaro he doesn’t want it’s her he doesn’t want involved with the reason he doesn’t have a daddy is bcz she is his mother but hey ho keep blaming Annie whatever makes her sleep at night she’s tucked up with her HUSBAND!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cracks me up the uproar she tried to cause over her sprogs name not being on boots of a man that didnt want him or her and he still just wears them. Shes such an irrelevant wannabe

Reactions: 19
Why is she out and talking to her phone about pumping, which she hasn’t done for bout 2 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think Kyle with get in touch with the little male Dora the explorer when he’s 18? Always got the vibe he would be involved but she’s too much hassle so he’s staying out the way till he can have a relationship without her involvement.

Reactions: 12
Do we think Kyle with get in touch with the little male Dora the explorer when he’s 18? Always got the vibe he would be involved but she’s too much hassle so he’s staying out the way till he can have a relationship without her involvement.
I think so but by then she will have poisoned his mind against them but hey everything she puts up in the internet is there for life so he can see for himself how his mum used him for pure profit and keep her in the lifestyle compared to RRR who are mostly kept out of the spotlight unless it’s a cup game

Reactions: 13
I dont think kyle will ever be in his life especially as long as hes with annie as thats clearly his priority and quite rightly so. Sad a wee boy will go through life like that but thats down to his horrible mother. Meanwhile LG will go through his life desperate for him to be acknowledged on any way shape or form. Serves her right she just thought she'd live happily ever after with him and kairo, shes disgusting. No thought for his 3 sons whos wee lifes wouldve been blown apart if she'd got her way. She deserves nothing in life.

Reactions: 13
obviously the Feb before Beggy G opened her tuna tunnel in Hong Kong she met Annie and they were talking about Kyle's philandering ways. I wonder if Annie had told her then that if he got caught cheating again that she would be done with him and so greedy thought it was a clear path to becoming a wag, as when Annie fucked him Kyle would come running and he'd be playing happy families with her and Kerching. Maybe that's why she hates Annie so much she peversely thinks Annie has lied to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she out and talking to her phone about pumping, which she hasn’t done for bout 2 years?
sending people to her YouTube Channel & website 🤣🤣 as if anyone is asking her about pumping 🙄

as for giro being in kyles life when he’s older, probably not as laurin will still be a bitter b*tch in 16 years especially as she’ll be getting her eviction order. I truly think the only way Kyle & giro could ever have a relationship would be if he had nothing to do with his mum but he’ll more than likely grow up like his mami and blame Kyle on anything that goes wrong for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually find it a bit hurtful (for want of a better word) towards single parents that if anything goes wrong in their lives people that listen to that wally lauryn must think oh its my fault as my child only has 1 parent. Kids of 2 parent families also have issues and tbh we (my and my siblings) turned out well with one parent, in alot of these situation like most of the lovely caring single parents on this thread probably almost over compensate because come hell or highwater you will make sure your child is loved and nurtured (as do the lovely ladies on this thread who are good parents and have both parties involved) she needs to stop blaming a man who wanted nothing to do with her and concentrate on being a good parent on her own

Reactions: 17
JDGOL give us a sign if your flapping your fishy prolapse around London … boomerang a shot or something so we know !

That was a fun exchange 🥲

P.s love your glow in the dark crocs. Looks like a reyt nocking shop tha stood in

When lairyn is out hoe’in I do wonder if it’s karen me joolie has curly Kiro orrrr it’s the Spanish nanny is on overtime ? 🤔

Also where has lozza’s anxiety gone ? Disappeared as quick as giros maintenance in Mayfair ….

Funny how the anxiety manifests 3 days before ‘payday’ then all is ok after 🤭 please do a insta highlight on how to rid anxiety in 3 days lozza????? Has 8k in your bank account helped?! ….you rotten slag

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Was just wondering if it was pay day for quagmire!! Looks like none of us are getting 100k now aw well lol!!

my honest opinion is no Kyle won’t contact him when he’s 18 I just think she will cause too much drama and he knows that I feel she could have saved her boy the heartache and embarrassment by keeping her mouth shut about who the dad was and naming him goodman just never tell a soul take him to court for cash live a comfy life and then do what she’s doing now and pretend “everything I do is for you” no one would be any the wiser and assume she earned her own cash,
He won’t be known as Kyle walkers son he’s Kyle walkers unwanted love child and it’s her fault for telling the world

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.