Goodman Sisters #5 Lauryn goodman...you will never be mrs annie v walker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Goodman Sisters #6 No amount of Curly ellie will make her son a Walker, JDGOL ringing venues like a true quagmire stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Buckled at the no amount will make him a walker ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ true dat!!! Cling on smelly bleep just wants the association at the expense of anything and everything... unwanted spice needs some self respect asappppp๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly why I got blocked , asked her to think about how Annie feels been a mum for these last 7 /8 + years an having to deal with this of her constantly, I was blocked within minutes
She has created a fantasy in her head and she's the perpetual victim, not Cairo, he's a minor supporting character.

Reality challenges that and she doesn't do well with honesty, integrity or accountability. She's a thief, benefit cheat, liar and, now an appalling mother to boot.

She genuinely believes the problem is the reaction to her behaviour not what she's done because, to her, she's not done anything wrong.

She is bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 18
yessssssssssss ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
hope your recovering well โค
I'm recovering really well thank you :) I managed soft play yesterday for an hour so my kids were a little happier :)

Buckled at the no amount will make him a walker ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ true dat!!! Cling on smelly bleep just wants the association at the expense of anything and everything... unwanted spice needs some self respect asappppp๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ™ˆ
The thing I'll never understand is why she GENUINELY thought he was hers ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Fukin ell ladies what has happened
Kyle Andrew Walker shake things upppp for us hunnayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fukin ell ladies what has happened
Kyle Andrew Walker shake things upppp for us hunnayyyyy

We are still waiting for the canary singing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dunno what's up with her quaggie bake, she loves a drama.

Is she trying to reinvent herself???

Maybe she's actually being a mother? Doubtful!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We are still waiting for the canary singing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dunno what's up with her quaggie bake, she loves a drama.

Is she trying to reinvent herself???

Maybe she's actually being a mother? Doubtful!
Not even the others are doing much
Stupid tarts
She could never reinvent herself she is a tragic witch through and through
Things must be happening behind the scenes ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even the others are doing much
Stupid tarts
She could never reinvent herself she is a tragic witch through and through
Things must be happening behind the scenes ๐Ÿ˜
Maybe she is trying to canary sing behind the scenes.

Must be killing her bouncy arse not to post about Kyle and Annie ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See her sisters and a plethora of zlebbers were at Thorpe Park for fright night, doesn't appear beggy was there, saying that she only has to look in the mirror where there is no filters and that's enough to give anyone a fright

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheโ€™s way too famous to go those places you know ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅno one wants her company more like !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.