Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn we all know you read here. Any person with a brain cell can see right through your pathetic attempts to be an ‘influencer’ - you don’t want advice from people., you wouldn’t take it anyway. You want engagement on your posts and you reply so it looks like you have more comments. You then post on your stories begging people to comment on your posts and say that you’ll reply like it’s some sort of reward 😂😂 Imagine the only thing of note you’ve ever done is shag an England footballer and then defining yourself by it for years after. Also when you mention your first pay checks name on your Instagram, you could just call him Kairo. Not @kairowalker. He is his own person. Stop trying to make him happen, he’s not going to happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've slept on it all night

She still looks like a complete fanny on that horse
I'm the same - I woke up and scrolled through the photo comments, wondering why no one was mentioning that she's pregnant riding a horse bareback in the middle of the sea to a Chris Brown song?!?

I hope they scrubbed the grape curry of that poor things back when she jumped off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Life a bumpy ride?
Have you been riding horses for too long?
In need of your bum hole fixing?

Homewrecker Horse.

The new fragrance by…

Panface Trapaman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazing she can wander england never papped posing like a slaggy dumpy cowgirl with nits not a pap pregnany in mexico no paps tell me you set up pap shots without saying u set up pap shots? And more importantly why do they come? She must be paying them?
Her confidence in her look and figure is mind blowing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13

After abusing that poor horse having to wade whilst having that on it's back... someone report her ASAP.

Link to the Donkey Sanctuary charity who look after these poor animals.

Reactions: 10
Putting a heart as if she has a man to help her relax after feeding

duck off lauryn 😂😂🥱🥱🥱 your mum takes over doesn’t she ?.
think you will find you daft cow Kyle is to busy playing Football and in bed with his wife in his house with his kids …
---
For the blocked 🤡🤡🤡
Serves her right to be struggling. Instead of thinking about all of this for the next 18 years with No Name 2, all she thought about was the £££££s she would be raking in! She made the decision to have another child. Deal with it!

Is she struggling as much as someone who actually spends their days working their life away to fund for their children and still don’t have much money?

Is she struggling as much as a mother who’s just agreed to put their child up for adoption, heartbroken but know it’s the right thing to do?

Is she struggling to get food on the table for her children, let alone herself?

Is she currently homeless, on a waiting list to get a council flat?

Is she struggling to breathe, does her children wake up and need a machine to help them live?

You’re not struggling Loser, you’re trying to stay relevant. The horse post has nothing to do with your children causing havoc, you utter bellend.

You need to be humbled daily and we’re happy to do that 😁

Also surprised you didn’t choose a camel, you look like one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is going to be insufferable 😫
For the blocked gang 💗
Loz turns interior designer 🫣
The new house must be a humongous mansion if she is looking for floor to ceiling designs 😳
Anything’s an upgrade from the box room.
But she is a Liar so until I get a live tour I won’t believe it!
D636ACCC-1939-4D36-AD50-C1124A061268.jpeg

A8FD2309-EDFB-4C11-A068-921075E48BB7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a liar! Who chooses things for the house when they haven’t even moved in? Getting herself really prepared… sure. Also if it’s a big house, good luck paying your bills Loz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Actual pmsl at her boasting away about a house she has contributed duck all towards. Imagine what people say about her people she probably calls friends LOL thoroughly unlikeable human being. Will be funny when karma gets this one

• Heart
How classy !! The Grape bragging about a house she only got through opening her legs.
Interior designs? Is that what she calls her fanny operation. 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How classy !! The Grape bragging about a house she only got through opening her legs.
Interior designs? Is that what she calls her fanny operation. 🙈🤣🤣🤣
😂 ! imagine being flash for doing sweet eff all but flash your gash 😀 how any one is impressed by these lot musta had sheltered lives 😂 utter ponses two ‘miracles’ and all she cares about it curtains ! Should close your beef certains and stop letting any Tom dick & harry look/book in 😂 ! Two own goals bloody fantastic 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Life a bumpy ride?
Have you been riding horses for too long?
In need of your bum hole fixing?

Homewrecker Horse.

The new fragrance by…

Panface Trapaman.
I know we call her trapaman but I’ve realised she’s never actually succeeded in trapping a man🤭 they would rather be dragged through the mud than stick by her or perhaps drawn and quartered by that horse of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute cheek of thatskanky witch
home content…. Most gold diggers would shut up at 5his point but not her boasting about a house she ain’t even own or paid for
I hope the designer thanks Kyle as it’s him laying her not skanky

• Haha
Ain’t she only got £75k to furnish the home yes that won’t go far if she has an actual designer hired …
£8k a month fir two kids a huge house ain’t gonna go far either especially her bills …

• Heart
And expects sympathy 😕
No hun
Why’s no one asked her where dad is 🤍
She replied to someone who commented and then they asked if the dad is helping and she just didn’t reply after that 😂

also bugs me she never says thanks to any of the people fawning over how ‘great’ she’s doing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ain’t she only got £75k to furnish the home yes that won’t go far if she has an actual designer hired …
£8k a month fir two kids a huge house ain’t gonna go far either especially her bills …
75k sounds like a lot until you realise it’s only a weeks wages to Kyle. He really said have the bare minimum and go. God knows what pennies 8k is to him. Be gone loz

Reactions: 14
75k sounds like a lot until you realise it’s only a weeks wages to Kyle. He really said have the bare minimum and go. God knows what pennies 8k is to him. Be gone loz
He won’t even notice with how much he is on but once he retires I hope the payment reduces because I’m certain he gave her more than the judge was going to so it’s only right he lowers it when he retires . The house won’t last two minutes 8k won’t stretch for food two kids bills and her need for designer items every month ….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.