Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @SmartBrew80 on the winning thread title, you smart 🍪
It’s only right that we keep up with this theme.

Quick Recap; feel free to add please !

Chlo-Job:
Been to the same surgeon as Mj
Strutting around the place, trying to revive her non existent influencer career
Give up hennnn

MJ:
Liked LG’s post ( prob after reading the thread)

Kylow;
Now a model
Ready to be exploited by his mother as she has no morals -Quite Sad Really

Lorraine;
Announced baby Kucumber’s arrival to the sun/ daily mail
Only to ‘clear up’ NOTHING the next day on her insta page
This was ignored by the papers
She’s still suggesting Kyle’s the dad using multiple burner accounts to spread this narrative
Our @4FoxAche created a burner account using loz’s previous burner account name and was blocked in seconds
She said loz has self respect and wouldn’t go back there
Clearly loz has no self respect
She also blocked a user for complimenting kairo’s hair because they said it was ‘straight like his sisters and hers’
What’s wrong with her ?
She said will be sharing her birth story and giro’s even tho he’s 3 years old
As I type this I just remembered Taylor ward did a Q&A and someone asked for her vlogs and she said she no longer has the time to do them.
She then said she had created videos of her birth story but there’s no point doing it now as that was so long ago.
Take note loz📝
Half the thread no longer care who the dad is
some believe it’s Kyle
Mama93 also believe it’s big nose.

Kucumer: 👶🏽
Is alive and well and being raised by a bleep

Big Pete:
Allegedly on a social media break
I believe she’s been told off by loz for exposing the bluebells mummy account
What a sad act they are

Lisa 75 cheese:
Loz’s mentor
Absolutely hanging bitter twit
That is all

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up lads

All are welcome, please note we do not post screenshots of the document.

We do not post addresses.
If you see anything of this kind please report as we do not want to lose the thread
please note you do not need to announce your departure from the thread
Although it’s a loss there’s no need x

Previous Thread;

https://tattle.life/threads/goodman...like-a-chutney-tray-in-the-curry-house.40914/

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg. As if she’s blocked me cos I answered no 😂😅😂🤣🤣
😂😂😅 desperate goodman strikes again. Has she deleted the fyi Kyle not the dad yet? Sad duck. No way Kyle is the dad. She can insinuate n leave her single mum fan comments all she likes but no one shags their debt collector or traffic warden do they 😂 also Giro being a model will never happen like lozza he isn’t a looker. We could change Giro name to Sia

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂😅 desperate goodman strikes again. Has she deleted the fyi Kyle not the dad yet? Sad duck. No way Kyle is the dad. She can insinuate n leave her single mum fan comments all she likes but no one shags their debt collector or traffic warden do they 😂 also Giro being a model will never happen like lozza he isn’t a looker. We could change Giro name to Sia
Oh it's delayed but.... Am not blocked! Surprised by that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thing is, if you’ve been paid to be a silent hooker that’s what you need to be.. SILENT

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Lizzy 93 sorry I was speed reading last night and though Penelope straw was doing it.. my bad
---
Also Happy Birthday Mrs Walker… beggy will be all over Insta today posting….
---
@Lizzy 93 I went down a little rabbit hole last night after you posting the price boy oldie up… that Glynn bloke Amelia is on one of the video reels.. she follows him but he doesn’t follow her, but follows beggy who follows him back… looking further down the photos surprise surprise…..

Anyway anyone else ever notice how footballers seem to have one long big toe and one short big toe just a FYI 😀😀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No point answering the question, she lives in her own world where you must blow smoke out her hang crack

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it with these sisters and being obsessed with their kids having curly hair!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All are welcome, please note we do not post screenshots of the document.

We do not post addresses.
If you see anything of this kind please report as we do not want to lose the thread
please note you do not need to announce your departure from the thread
Although it’s a loss there’s no need x
When did any of this happen?! Wtf I miss so much having a job.

Off to find a footballer to fund me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apologies @Lizzy 93 I saw your request and then saw "leave it with me" and thought they were doing it!

The Prolapsed one has got into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did any of this happen?! Wtf I miss so much having a job.

Off to find a footballer to fund me.
Ah don’t !!!
I hope I’m faster on this thread than loz because it cannot be removed due to certain posts.

After we lost the original 😒
We know she watches HARD
But mods quickly stepped in 🤍

I just can’t imagine how her and big size discuss the thread…
Like I just couldn’t

But it seems they are obsessed with this thread !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Absolutely love that you're the thread guardian! You're doing a great job. Definitely going to start announcing everytime I leave the thread (my phone) to go for a wee or a shower etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothings ever enough for that lassie for someone who does so little, lauryn, you have such high morals and dignity to go near k dawg again and you and your children have such wondrous straight locks, curly ellie is doing such a fine job clearly.

BLOCK!!!!!!

She is a weirdo, you even get blocked for saying no, how dare anyone say no to fatal attraction personified

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.