Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read it so when he’s 18 or finished a degree it goes back to Kyle and he sells it and money goes to Kyle .
why would you bother I’d farther have my own h9me to settle . Logically when he’s 18 which ain’t long she will then be 40s and homeless 😂

Reactions: 16
I'm back! Former Mr Fox has been charming as ever. His behaviour has hit new lows, and he has a new girlfriend. Thoughts and prayers to her.

As per, he made many threats and had several tantrums. Bizarrely, he decided that we (me and him) were getting married so ended up having a huge domestic with his girlfriend. She kicked him out - unsure if she's let him back in since.

For an encore he went to visit my Nan. My very sweet 89 year old Grandmother hurled various kitchenware items (no knives) and swore at him profusely. Obviously, the Police were called by her neighbours because they thought he was trying to burgle her. duck knows his intentions she didn't ask. She saw him and started throwing things.

Foxlings are fine. Mr Fox's blood pressure is returning to normal, slowly. Nanny Fox is pissed off about the way the Police made her a cup of tea but is also absolutely fine.

To keep it on topic, like Liaryn he too thinks he's God's gift to parenting and also, like Liaryn, he does duck all for any of his kids - unsure of the exact number he has. When we first got together he had one and then we had one which makes two but there seem to be at least four Child Maintenance cases against him.

Perhaps we should set him and PanFace up?
This makes me so sad Foxy, there’s always a safe house for you up North.
Yes can we do some matchmaking?
It would be battle of the bunny boilers’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just read it so when he’s 18 or finished a degree it goes back to Kyle and he sells it and money goes to Kyle .
why would you bother I’d farther have my own h9me to settle . Logically when he’s 18 which ain’t long she will then be 40s and homeless 😂
He'll be pushed into doing the longest degree possible at 18 just to edge it out for longer. Dentist is 7 years!

• Haha
I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned before,
Annie & Kyle both still have the joint company
A&K Walks or A&K Walker!

Business type is Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate. 👀

Looking at the accounts they could of made a purchase, I’m no accountant but it’s looks like Annie definitely owns beggy’s ass on this one, it appears since April 2023 Annie is now listed as a person with significant control 🤣

The fixed asset which is a investment property was only worth £783,000 so she didn’t get the 1 point whatever million pound house she feels she is entitled to for her & Giro.
I guess it’s local to Brighton as what will she do with 2 kids one needing cluster feeds & the other raging in jealousy 🤣🤭 without help from her Mum!
Beggy can’t afford it hence why she is purchasing clothes from Shein for “The Kyle Walkers” 4th Son the audacity, so she definitely won’t have a pool possibly a jacuzzi and by the looks of her carpet she definitely won’t be keeping it clean either 🤢

64073DA8-E2DD-40DD-8798-4E2FF2EBCCC3.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"He has his sibling."

She must have been hushed about RRR because before she was talking about Kerching's brothers. Now he has Kleethorps he doesn't need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This makes me so sad Foxy, there’s always a safe house for you up North.
Yes can we do some matchmaking?
It would be battle of the bunny boilers’
You absolute babe. Thank you ❤

We'd all have popcorn and a safe distance. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned before,
Annie & Kyle both still have the joint company
A&K Walks or A&K Walker!

Business type is Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate. 👀

Looking at the accounts they could of made a purchase, I’m no accountant but it’s looks like Annie definitely owns beggy’s ass on this one, it appears since April 2023 Annie is now listed as a person with significant control 🤣

The fixed asset which is a investment property was only worth £783,000 so she didn’t get the 1 point whatever million pound house she feels she is entitled to for her & Giro.
I guess it’s local to Brighton as what will she do with 2 kids one needing cluster feeds & the other raging in jealousy 🤣🤭 without help from her Mum!
Beggy can’t afford it hence why she is purchasing clothes from Shein for “The Kyle Walkers” 4th Son the audacity, so she definitely won’t have a pool possibly a jacuzzi and by the looks of her carpet she definitely won’t be keeping it clean either 🤢

View attachment 2395471

Amazing find!! 😁😁😁😁

That’s pissed on you lauryn - say hello to your new landlady - MRS WALKER to you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.