Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face Kairo made when he realised he has to fund his, his mum’s and his sister‘s lifestyle.

I can’t get over this picture, it’s bleeping hilarious. The pose, the horse, the thought process behind making this picture come to life, the questions Kairo would be asking himself whilst standing, watching a horse sit on a horse. The horse’s ears pointing backwards, goes to show even the horse is not comfortable. Think of all the pictures I can edit now! Cowgirl rodeo Swiss Family Robinson. What a treat thank you Sheriff Goodman

Side eye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never seen anything like it, it's like she goes out of her way to male herself look like a complete fanny.

Oh look I have a three year old struggling with the changes and also a newborn that's not worthy of a name or a named daddy, however, look at me sat on a horse pregnant af with my hand on my head. Look at meeeeeeeeeee

Ya ugly lauryn no one cares, well apart from orca Pete lappy doggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly no harm girls but a single parent to two children to two different dads in the space of 2 years is a bit much. I've been a single parent to one child and It is bleeping hard, so why would you intentionally do it again! Especially when shes been so vocal about her childs dad not bothering, why would you want to then do it to another child when its pissed you off the first time 🤣🙃

Reactions: 19
She looks so cheap riding the horse wth ? 🤢
So she’s moving in with the grandparents
Wow poor them gonna have two kids to babysit
Gonna be “ Johnathannnnnnn!!!!!! Janetttt” all day long

So she’s a single mum still 😕
Loz Kyle done you over again ?
Are you not embarrassed ?
I have no sympathy I’m afraid

That picture is honestly so disgusting

Reactions: 13
Just seen that photo……..I’m speechless. I could never have even imagined such an image concept 😲😭
---
I've never seen anything like it, it's like she goes out of her way to male herself look like a complete fanny.

Oh look I have a three year old struggling with the changes and also a newborn that's not worthy of a name or a named daddy, however, look at me sat on a horse pregnant af with my hand on my head. Look at meeeeeeeeeee

Ya ugly lauryn no one cares, well apart from orca Pete lappy doggy.
Surprised she didn’t use Pete as the horse. Her back’s wide enough!
---
Also peep the song “part of the plan” by Chris Brown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up!! So shes doing it without a daddy then if shes to the enterainer from 6am stop getting preg by other ppls men then u wont be alone

Reactions: 11
I’ve just had the thought but perhaps one of her more…..adventurous clients wanted to see her preggers on a horse🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes not moving anywhere shes moving into the big room with her 2 fatherless kids and her slaggy mum is taking the box room 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“no more for me one of each perfecto”
You said you wasn’t having anymore after giro
I can’t believe her poor grandparents are leaving their home for this cheap bleep

Reactions: 14
I think big Pete may actually be the horse in costume 🤣🤣

Omg the horse in family guy 🤣🤣🤣
You tube it 🤣🤣
---
“no more for me one of each perfecto”
You said you wasn’t having anymore after giro
I can’t believe her poor grandparents are leaving their home for this cheap bleep

Cmon mibi shes infertile again
Big daft arse kyle will be back go shag her after hearing that big bleeping idiot lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wherever & whenever Lauryn moves bedroom home why does she need to draw so much attention to this phantom new home? 🤨 she will never be able compete with the home life of Annie & the boys 💗

The house won’t be nothing like Annie’s & the boys home so she might as well keep her trap shut 🙄#notidentical

633B829A-3E10-4132-B646-CDF42E5C67F2.jpeg

she's struggling with two because she's too busy stalking Annie on the burner phones.

do we think the nanny and house is up for debate again now she has another kid?

Defo Carron is on babysitting duties again!
And charging by the hour...
Maybe she should #askChloe she has 2 kids…..
---
Lozza definitely thinks she is Beyoncé, shes absolutely insane 🤣
Yeah that’s how she thinks she looks more like this though 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loz you look like a bleep on that horse
I dunno what you thought but that ain’t it hun
Omg no
Hand on the head
Poor horse 😩
It’s giving tacky tart
It’s giving only fans content for creeps

Reactions: 16
For some reason I feel like the grandparents have a Bob or two if they were just able to lend Lauryn all that money so I hope they're not buying pan face a house after KW said no and moving in with Carron Joolie

Reactions: 10
I've slept on it all night

She still looks like a complete fanny on that horse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.