Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she grates on me is because I like justice. I cannot stand it when crappy human beings don’t get their comeuppance. She is a crappy human being (court docs say it all) and she has brought her children into the world for money. She continues to taunt a woman whose partner she fucked for a payday. She is a scumbag and scumbags do not deserve 8k a month and a house with a £75,000 furnishing fund that they can flaunt all over social media regardless of what Kyle earns.

She doesn’t have a job yet advertised for a Nanny to cover THE WHOLE bleeping TIME her kid wasn’t in nursery. She wants to feel like she is a somebody, she believes that having a Fendi changing bag, a mansion with a pool and a Nanny is a symbol of wealth. You’ll always be a benefit cheat Loz, you wept in court when you got found out. And Annie owns your arse, don’t ever forget that you bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The reason she grates on me is because I like justice. I cannot stand it when crappy human beings don’t get their comeuppance. She is a crappy human being (court docs say it all) and she has brought her children into the world for money. She continues to taunt a woman whose partner she fucked for a payday. She is a scumbag and scumbags do not deserve 8k a month and a house with a £75,000 furnishing fund that they can flaunt all over social media regardless of what Kyle earns.

She doesn’t have a job yet advertised for a Nanny to cover THE WHOLE bleeping TIME her kid wasn’t in nursery. She wants to feel like she is a somebody, she believes that having a Fendi changing bag, a mansion with a pool and a Nanny is a symbol of wealth. You’ll always be a benefit cheat Loz, you wept in court when you got found out. And Annie owns your arse, don’t ever forget that you bleep.
She will always be single and lonely aswell
it kills her that Annie has it all way more than she could dream about and a husband who despite everything loves her and married her . Lauryn will always be alone no man wants her
---
Did she get a paid nanny from Kyle ?. I’m sure he said no because Annie didn’t have one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She will have zero intention to pay for bills. Pay bills for a house she don’t own?? She is literally a squatter

• Haha
Reactions: 14

After abusing that poor horse having to wade whilst having that on it's back... someone report her ASAP.

Link to the Donkey Sanctuary charity who look after these poor animals.

Glad your back lovely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ain’t she only got £75k to furnish the home yes that won’t go far if she has an actual designer hired …
£8k a month fir two kids a huge house ain’t gonna go far either especially her bills …
100% like what she has planned it will probably be spent on a room or two!

I did a very rough quick calculation of what he is likely to have to pay for 14 more years! Wouldn’t be surprised if the treble bonuses covered that tbh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will always be single and lonely aswell
it kills her that Annie has it all way more than she could dream about and a husband who despite everything loves her and married her . Lauryn will always be alone no man wants her
---
Did she get a paid nanny from Kyle ?. I’m sure he said no because Annie didn’t have one
If I recall correctly, she has to pay for it herself if she wants one - by pay for it herself, I mean out of the 8k.

Reactions: 11
I know we call her trapaman but I’ve realised she’s never actually succeeded in trapping a man🤭 they would rather be dragged through the mud than stick by her or perhaps drawn and quartered by that horse of hers.
Is Lauryn Getpregnantbyanyrichman better?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I recall correctly, she has to pay for it herself if she wants one - by pay for it herself, I mean out of the 8k.
Probably why she ain’t got one then . That 8k won’t last her long the judge said how bad her spending is
I seen picture her and kiaro in park she had Gucci fendi and LV you can tell she spends it on herself . She won’t be able to afford big holidays now with two kids and a house to pay for .

Reactions: 8
Probably why she ain’t got one then . That 8k won’t last her long the judge said how bad her spending is
I seen picture her and kiaro in park she had Gucci fendi and LV you can tell she spends it on herself . She won’t be able to afford big holidays now with two kids and a house to pay for .
She advertised for one but no response on Facebook. I would question how much is Essex market, borrowed and genuinely bought. We know she spends his maintenance on herself! She can not sustain the lifestyle she expects on 8k

She is going to be insufferable 😫
For the blocked gang 💗
Loz turns interior designer 🫣
The new house must be a humongous mansion if she is looking for floor to ceiling designs 😳
Anything’s an upgrade from the box room.
But she is a Liar so until I get a live tour I won’t believe it!
View attachment 2394853
View attachment 2394855
Where the tag with Annie’s name lol. I mean she it’s not the goodman household. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s another added cost if she has got a pool
the House will be designed by that Blythe but I can guarantee within a month it’s a shithole again she’s a scruffy cow .
also 75k for what she is expecting won’t go far at all if anything it will just about decorate And furnish

• Heart
Interestingly, the house is only being mentioned when people here commented it had been pulled. She pipes up with the house nonsense every so often. Probably, to get a reaction after being told no to try and bully him into it.

Eventually, one of her followers will click on and ask about the hold up, and she can vague-post hinting at the Walkers. Again.

We've seen it before. She posts about the house and the moving process incessantly for, maximum a week, and then nothing. For months.

She's, clearly, still in that absolute hole with vile carpets that have probably marched themselves to the cleaners by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Funny the interior designer ain’t re posted her story . She got abuse last time everybody was saying it’s kyles house and his money so she turned comments off 😂

• Haha
That’s another added cost if she has got a pool
the House will be designed by that Blythe but I can guarantee within a month it’s a shithole again she’s a scruffy cow .
also 75k for what she is expecting won’t go far at all if anything it will just about decorate And furnish
I’m happy if she does get to lodge in the walkers mansion. Give it a couple of months she be lying on the doorstep with a sleeping bag and a go fund my kids page coz she not afford tit 🤣 can’t wait. She def hasn’t won. No job , no house of her own , no kids to the same dad. No dad on the scene. Unmarried etc. hilarious 😆

Reactions: 16
I think this is just her looking at inspiration at 2am while feeding. Won’t amount to anything

Reactions: 12
Does she have to pay rent? Is this a silly question 😂
I’m going to say no she doesn’t because he provides it!

Ahhh genius idea! Kyle rent her a house instead of buying they will kick her out for the state of it and then you won’t get a destroyed tit hole back!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.