Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy if she does get to lodge in the walkers mansion. Give it a couple of months she be lying on the doorstep with a sleeping bag and a go fund my kids page coz she not afford tit 🤣 can’t wait. She def hasn’t won. No job , no house of her own , no kids to the same dad. No dad on the scene. Unmarried etc. hilarious 😆
I laugh hard because I know it will go tits up 😂
she won’t be able to afford the lifestyle she thinks she is entitled too
she won’t be able to give the new baby the same life as kiaro . She won’t be able to put them both into private school .
she won’t be able to afford expensive meals out and holidays in the Maldives !,
she will struggle with the house costs the gas and electric alone will be huge . I’m in a three bed and winter just gone I spend £1.300 a month in gas and electric . she will have a pool according to her and that will cost in maintenance.
I assume she will have to pay council tax or is that down to Kyle ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad your back lovely!!
I'm back! Former Mr Fox has been charming as ever. His behaviour has hit new lows, and he has a new girlfriend. Thoughts and prayers to her.

As per, he made many threats and had several tantrums. Bizarrely, he decided that we (me and him) were getting married so ended up having a huge domestic with his girlfriend. She kicked him out - unsure if she's let him back in since.

For an encore he went to visit my Nan. My very sweet 89 year old Grandmother hurled various kitchenware items (no knives) and swore at him profusely. Obviously, the Police were called by her neighbours because they thought he was trying to burgle her. duck knows his intentions she didn't ask. She saw him and started throwing things.

Foxlings are fine. Mr Fox's blood pressure is returning to normal, slowly. Nanny Fox is pissed off about the way the Police made her a cup of tea but is also absolutely fine.

To keep it on topic, like Liaryn he too thinks he's God's gift to parenting and also, like Liaryn, he does duck all for any of his kids - unsure of the exact number he has. When we first got together he had one and then we had one which makes two but there seem to be at least four Child Maintenance cases against him.

Perhaps we should set him and PanFace up?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
8k will not go far...!

Yes her house will be furnished & she won't have a mortgage, but think of the bills
With a pool as well in an energy crisis!

We all know from You Know What her massively excessive spending habits.
She will be dropping thousands on designer handbags and clothes for herself every month.
Kids will have Shein and Temu - but Gucci and Balenciaga reserved for family events to brag 😜
Her type of holidays cost probably around 5k minimum? as she will be staying in penthouse suite, flying first class etc.

Bottom line is this woman has no budgeting or life management skills because she's never had to. She will find herself back in debt, never a doubt.

Interestingly, the house is only being mentioned when people here commented it had been pulled.
Yep, I commented last night asking if the house had been delayed and about 15 minutes later she posted the photo of her boxing up the boxroom
#HiLauryn 👋

Reactions: 11
I’m going to say no she doesn’t because he provides it!

Ahhh genius idea! Kyle rent her a house instead of buying they will kick her out for the state of it and then you won’t get a destroyed tit hole back!!
Damn. Me and Mr B need at least £5k a month on bills/rent/child maintenance etc, which leaves us with nothing after. £8k would definitely not go far if she had to pay rent on a £1.3(?) mil house

Reactions: 9
I reckon her and Caron will move into they’re rented accommodation and sell they’re house

Reactions: 10
In the court docs, she asked for a nanny until kashew turns 18 . Who the eff has a nanny for 18 years ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the court docs, she asked for a nanny until kashew turns 18 . Who the eff has a nanny for 18 years ?
Someone who knows they're not infertile and is trying to get future sprogs looked after on Baby Daddy #1's money.

For all of her "family complete" nonsense, I wouldn't be surprised if she had more.

Reactions: 13
Does she have to pay rent? Is this a silly question 😂
He will rent/buy the property. Then she has to leave when Giro is 18. Unless Giro let's her stay. I'm not sure but maybe she is expected to pay the bills. But if she falls behind I bet she asks him to pay.

Reactions: 9
I'm back! Former Mr Fox has been charming as ever. His behaviour has hit new lows, and he has a new girlfriend. Thoughts and prayers to her.

As per, he made many threats and had several tantrums. Bizarrely, he decided that we (me and him) were getting married so ended up having a huge domestic with his girlfriend. She kicked him out - unsure if she's let him back in since.

For an encore he went to visit my Nan. My very sweet 89 year old Grandmother hurled various kitchenware items (no knives) and swore at him profusely. Obviously, the Police were called by her neighbours because they thought he was trying to burgle her. duck knows his intentions she didn't ask. She saw him and started throwing things.

Foxlings are fine. Mr Fox's blood pressure is returning to normal, slowly. Nanny Fox is pissed off about the way the Police made her a cup of tea but is also absolutely fine.

To keep it on topic, like Liaryn he too thinks he's God's gift to parenting and also, like Liaryn, he does duck all for any of his kids - unsure of the exact number he has. When we first got together he had one and then we had one which makes two but there seem to be at least four Child Maintenance cases against him.

Perhaps we should set him and PanFace up?
Missed this!!

Always think it’s that fruitloop when you disappear and worry! It’s just not normal 😬. Go nanny Fox!!!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean I’m free to come kick him in the dick 😘 xx
That made me giggle and is giving major Foxling 2 energy!

I mean, it's all bad enough but even when he's kicking off I don't engage with him. He's not had a single response from me since March/April 2022. He and Lozagne are soulmates.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The reason she grates on me is because I like justice. I cannot stand it when crappy human beings don’t get their comeuppance. She is a crappy human being (court docs say it all) and she has brought her children into the world for money. She continues to taunt a woman whose partner she fucked for a payday. She is a scumbag and scumbags do not deserve 8k a month and a house with a £75,000 furnishing fund that they can flaunt all over social media regardless of what Kyle earns.

She doesn’t have a job yet advertised for a Nanny to cover THE WHOLE bleeping TIME her kid wasn’t in nursery. She wants to feel like she is a somebody, she believes that having a Fendi changing bag, a mansion with a pool and a Nanny is a symbol of wealth. You’ll always be a benefit cheat Loz, you wept in court when you got found out. And Annie owns your arse, don’t ever forget that you bleep.
Absolutely this 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He will rent/buy the property. Then she has to leave when Giro is 18. Unless Giro let's her stay. I'm not sure but maybe she is expected to pay the bills. But if she falls behind I bet she asks him to pay.
I don’t think it’s even down to kiaro it literally says once 18 he can have the property back .

Reactions: 7
I’ve realised why she pumped / milked herself like a cow when she had kairo, because it will have been the nanny doing all the actual feeds this time there is no nanny so she’s having to feed this baby herself. Telling us more and more this baby doesn’t have a rich dad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s even down to kiaro it literally says once 18 he can have the property back .
I’m under the impression it goes back to Kyle on giros 18th
---
I’ve realised why she pumped / milked herself like a cow when she had kairo, because it will have been the nanny doing all the actual feeds this time there is no nanny so she’s having to feed this baby herself. Telling us more and more this baby doesn’t have a rich dad
Already showing the difference in £££

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.