Goodman Sisters #28 After chutney starter here comes the main- Slag Aloo, she belongs in a Zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably bought a dolls house with little life like people, one of her, giro and kyle and a little crib for Karen because it’s the only way she’s going to play families and them kids see a mum and dad under one roof 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Our little puppet has posted about her house move!! Must be reading here
Boxing up the boxroom!
#EndOfAnEra

getting ready to move into her 'Dubai Luxe meets Californian Modern' house, when is Annie dropping off the keys Loz 🔑

• Haha
CCC510DA-0D42-4D1B-AD66-BC50BF93B549.png

Let’s hope she fucks off forever now and we never have to see her own face ever again!! Just sit quite Loz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boxing up the boxroom!
#EndOfAnEra

getting ready to move into her 'Dubai Luxe meets Californian Modern' house, when is Annie dropping off the keys Loz 🔑
I just couldn’t be happy with the face my landlady is my clients wife? It’s embarrassing.
Also, updating your ‘fans’ doesn’t take more than a minute, whether you’re moving/breastfeeding etc. such a poor excuse

Reactions: 21
Has she deleted it? Very strange friendship, I was looking on baldy dwarf Lauryns posts before and thought it was strange she likes posts from her other z lister friends but not big Pete and big Pete’s post under the fyi it’s a baby post is another fat shaming comment, like lozza says weird

Reactions: 10
She's probably moving in with her grandparents.
If Kyle was still paying for a house and all the furnishings surely she wouldn't have to slum it and pack up herself. She would insist on a company packing it up and moving it for her.

Reactions: 17
Has she deleted it? Very strange friendship, I was looking on baldy dwarf Lauryns posts before and thought it was strange she likes posts from her other z lister friends but not big Pete and big Pete’s post under the fyi it’s a baby post is another fat shaming comment, like lozza says weird
Not yet but she doesn’t keep Pete’s comments

Reactions: 9
Big sexy Pete being ignored as per, the beggy bastard only has over 80 comments as she is replying multiple times to folk.

No one cares

But allude to Kyle being the dad folk are like fleas to tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I really do think she’s given big Pete the duck off tablet and big Pete is been beggy trying to keep their “friendship”
I wouldn’t chase it ffs it’s embarrassing. Mind you they’re both embarrassing dildos aren’t they 🙃

I’m gonna go on my burner account and comment “baby girl walker” something to propa play into her hands and watch her not delete it 💀💀 leave it a day then go back and delete it to piss her off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
“Should be illegal” on prozzy looking that good pregnant! Il tell you what should be illegal you pair of slappers!! Having children and forcing someone else to fund them!!!

Shout out to the single parents bossing it without getting the begging bowl out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Stinky Pete reminds me of Gretchen Wieners in Mean Girls when Regina told her to swap sides with Cady lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The face Kairo made when he realised he has to fund his, his mum’s and his sister‘s lifestyle.

I can’t get over this picture, it’s bleeping hilarious. The pose, the horse, the thought process behind making this picture come to life, the questions Kairo would be asking himself whilst standing, watching a horse sit on a horse. The horse’s ears pointing backwards, goes to show even the horse is not comfortable. Think of all the pictures I can edit now! Cowgirl rodeo Swiss Family Robinson. What a treat thank you Sheriff Goodman

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would it not be a risky getting on a horse when you're heavily pregnant? Complete fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.