Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titan22

VIP Member
You aren’t missing much. She’s recycled last years post. My guess is she’s sobbing into her manky pillow that Kyle is away with the real Mrs Walker and their three children and not taken her
She didn’t even make a new post 🤣 must have no recent pics of cash cow & grunt 🥴she’s a sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 19

titan22

VIP Member
4 fake accounts, you greedy fucker 😂
🤣🤣 what can I say💁‍♀️ and that cringe TikTok of her and Chloe pregnant dancing was the 1st I’d ever heard of begman and here I am🤣 i know the full fucking family history and all about her Fanny and arse problems 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

whoisshe91

VIP Member
She literally looks like shes laying in a dump - how fitting

View attachment 1360443
She looks like she been caught red handed blowing some desperate sugar daddy’s horn and it’s still in her gob. Who the hell ‘relaxes’ (staged pose) in a pile of stones. Reprobate 😂😂 she really is as thick as she looks. May aswell get used to lying on filth and stones coz that all unemployed lozza will afford in a few year. Hopefully the walkers leak one of their luxury Sandy beach family pics when they times comes 😂It ShOuLd HavE bEeN MeeeEee AnnIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

titan22

VIP Member
Oh she’s ridiculous
Deluded tart 😳 imagine behaving this way knowing the actual truth is out there in black and white🙄 it looks like the walkers saved you more embarrassment by not outing you for the liar you are and the walkers come with receipts 💁‍♀️

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So welcome to the shag show
Featuring:
Emma Paton, Katy Midsize Model Jane, Lisa Andrew’s, Mel Reeves who wants no parts in the shit show anymore and CEO of fucked and ducked Lairen Greedyman
Guest Appearance: Nadia not a lady Essex

bravo ladies
What an excellent pair of pals
Know your story too well xxxxxxx

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
That absolute tramp Chloe posting a newborn shoot of herself and Hudson when her so called bestie is preparing to bury her newborn baby. What is wrong with the trampmans🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Wow

RR20

Why does she embarrass herself with all the football references 🙈 Kyle Walker just used her for a quick shag then tossed her away and went back to his wife. Why is she so desperate for her son to be like the father who doesn't want him??

Miamia1

For the blocked anyone fancy sharing what shite she’s written this time.
Dig count guess - 6
You aren’t missing much. She’s recycled last years post. My guess is she’s sobbing into her manky pillow that Kyle is away with the real Mrs Walker and their three children and not taken her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Can someone dm lorriane where she can read “uno what” and remind herself Kyle wasn’t a bf therefore can’t be an ex 🙈🙈😱😂😂
Fancy calling a one night stand an ex.

FYI lauryn he is away somewhere sunny with his own family so am sure he wouldn't be able to provide any shade, however he does provide you plenty of money am sure you could buy a fan to help cool down your cobbled lady bits 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Vile vile vile timing couldn’t be more wrong
No one cares about your fukin milk Lairen you only pumped that long so Kyle could pay for your new tits
You’re a sick fuck
Read the fukin room

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
The difference between her and Annie is like worlds apart! Annie couldn’t care less about being in the paper or social media, or flashing her cash showing new bags n holidays to all and sundry. She must be happy and fulfilled with her life and her boys and doesn’t need adoration from strangers. Lauryn literally thinks she’s an A lister after a quick shag with a footballer 🤣 what a sad existence!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Am no being funny but why are the beggashians so desperate for their kids to be Spanish but they don't know the fucking language themselves

Absolute bunch of weirdos, I learned german and Spanish at school and I couldn't tell you how to say fuck all in German now but I kept Spanish up as I used to go to Spain 3 times a year when I was younger and it was so useful only cos I don't go abroad much anymore I hardly use it.

Do these lot not realise how absolutely idiotic they all look pushing this Spanish thing on their kids when they know nothing about the language or the history of the language, different dialects etc. I'd think my mum was a looney tune if she did that to me.

Just because you stand on a spanish beach looking like quagmire and family, does not make you fucking Spanish.

Am actually sat here cringing with embarrassment on their behalf

Edit: and just fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more 😂😂😂

• Haha