Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

How Many Woes Me Posts This Fathers Day ?

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 9 15.5%

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • None after reading tattle

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey,

Welcome to thread 2

Not much to recap as thread one was a slow one

Words to describe each of them from last thread

Amelia - Jacko
Chloe - Shady
Lairen - Backgrid
Grunt - Miserable
Carron - Con

Message From Mods;

The only thing that can be said about the high court case is it happened. Literally nothing else and no refering to anything that may or may not have happened during it. It happened. Don't be tempted to get into any grey areas

We do not want this thread removed so please take this into consideration !!

Previous Thread;

Reactions: 15
She knew she was going to be a single mother from day one why does she keep digging for for the last 2 years she’s been dedicating a post to grunt

Reactions: 21
You aren’t missing much. She’s recycled last years post. My guess is she’s sobbing into her manky pillow that Kyle is away with the real Mrs Walker and their three children and not taken her
She didn’t even make a new post 🤣 must have no recent pics of cash cow & grunt 🥴she’s a sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Lizzy 93 did you put the mod bit? Also I am hoping Annie posts something later in the day 😁

Has Sian disappeared from Instagram?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
One of the worst posts she’s ever done and she’s had many I can’t believe she’s brought it back up how embarrassing
He doesn’t even fart on her for Mother’s Day
Absolute creep

@Blairr katy Lame I’m gonna Call her is absolutely not right
Making Father’s Day all about her

@Lizzy 93 did you put the mod bit? Also I am hoping Annie posts something later in the day 😁

Has Sian disappeared from Instagram?
Yeah Sian has gone off insta, she's dine that before hopefully she ll be back.

Lauryn is a loser, Kyle is a dad to the 3 boys he planned, not the one from your conniving skanky one night stand.

As someone who was rejected by their dad young, fathers day has never bothered me. My fb is full of people praising their dads and I have ❤ every single one. I have my mum on mother's day and thats enough for me. Lauryns making it a big deal and her making a song and dance just turns it in to an issue.

Obv everyone is different but I ve had a great life without my dad, Cairo has never known any different. Just what gunge pants feeds into him

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looked at Amelias stories, big Sean was quite fit when he was a younger pilot 😛.

I wouldn't have kicked him out of bed on a cold night, that's for sure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can you pay soemone to do that to your teeth 🙈 then be smiling like it’s normal Chloe and grunt both look demented when they smile creeps me out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a weirdo .
Its Father’s Day not single mum day ffs 😂

And my ex does nothing for our child but today is about fathers not mothers !!
no wonder Kyle run a mile

• Haha
I wonder if she sends a card from Cairo just to make even more of a fool out of that poor wee boy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she sends a card from Cairo just to make even more of a fool out of that poor wee boy
Wouldn’t surprise me she a loony although sure Kyles 3 boys and wife will be pampering him in the sun today

Reactions: 11
Just looked at Amelias stories, big Sean was quite fit when he was a younger pilot 😛.

I wouldn't have kicked him out of bed on a cold night, that's for sure 😂😂😂
Glad you said younger him🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t even mean to rip him but he wasn’t bad you’re right

I think baby Amelia looks like him other than that they must take after Conman Carron Mi Joolie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad you said younger him🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t even mean to rip him but he wasn’t bad you’re right

I think baby Amelia looks like him other than that they must take after Conman Carron Mi Joolie
My partner isn't probably much younger than big Sean is now 😂😂😂. In fact I just checked and my partner is only 5 years younger than big Sean 😂😂😂. Grandad shagger 😂😂

I think so re amelia, I get the feeling he and lauryn aren't on speaking terms, she never mentions him but the other 2 do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.