Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those teeth haunt my dreams 😱😱😱
I seen a tik tok a dentist said seemingly these ppl with Turkey teef will start losing their actual teeth in 10 years and be prone to infections and issues and dentists here won’t touch them 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
When is Lairen gonna plug this app then ?
Oh Amelia go on promote it too
Are the dogs and grunt also learning ?
Oh how fukin stupid
Poor kids
I’m wondering if Chloe horse-mouth changed her nursery

• Haha
Am no being funny but why are the beggashians so desperate for their kids to be Spanish but they don't know the bleeping language themselves

Absolute bunch of weirdos, I learned german and Spanish at school and I couldn't tell you how to say duck all in German now but I kept Spanish up as I used to go to Spain 3 times a year when I was younger and it was so useful only cos I don't go abroad much anymore I hardly use it.

Do these lot not realise how absolutely idiotic they all look pushing this Spanish thing on their kids when they know nothing about the language or the history of the language, different dialects etc. I'd think my mum was a looney tune if she did that to me.

Just because you stand on a spanish beach looking like quagmire and family, does not make you bleeping Spanish.

Am actually sat here cringing with embarrassment on their behalf

Edit: and just duck off and when you get there duck off some more 😂😂😂
Beggashians or BegCASHians 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not gna claim to be sitting her looking like a supermodel but her figure is odd as duck it ain’t sizzling (how much did she pay for them to say that) 😂😂 she’s so weird shaped 🙈 and her square head and that big quagmire chin
Sweet f all sizzling about the baggy fannyed ho. Basic witch springs to mind thats why she resorted to trapping the first dumb rich man that breathed in her direction. This is the only way she thinks she will carve a career LOL and here she is in marbella, courtesy of her unwanted and unplanned sprogs maintenance money scurrying about a beach which resembles my local dump which ironically is also crawling with vermin🤣 shes such a tragic bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't mind seeing or following people that serve a purpose and actually show like clothes and underwear which would be useful to me or products like make up. But all this nonsense promoting tit ads for no reason other than to look like you are influencing is when you know you should be giving up

I don't mind seeing or following people that serve a purpose and actually show like clothes and underwear which would be useful to me or products like make up. But all this nonsense promoting tit ads for no reason other than to look like you are influencing is when you know you should be giving up
Absolutely 👏🏻👏🏻 And what did she say? Something like ‘l’ve tried other languages apps’ piss off Chloe,you can barely string a straightforward sentence together without filling it with erm,obviously or basically 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely 👏🏻👏🏻 And what did she say? Something like ‘l’ve tried other languages apps’ piss off Chloe,you can barely string a straightforward sentence together without filling it with erm,obviously or basically 🤣
How the duck can she string a sentence together with them oversized teef 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh , I hate them all 😂 done a huge unfollowing spree end of last year as every other story/post was an ad.
With clothes ads, I find they’re really cheaply made like In the style, or really expensive. I’ll stick to primark 😂😂😂
Although, I still don’t know where to get kids nike socks from. Can you help? 😂

• Haha
How embarrassing we get more likes on here loooool
bleeping useless lot they are
Like mrs bean said we have the cost of living increase whilst her and her cunting sis live in mansions and expect us to maintain their Lifestyle
Jog the duck on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh , I hate them all 😂 done a huge unfollowing spree end of last year as every other story/post was an ad.
With clothes ads, I find they’re really cheaply made like In the style, or really expensive. I’ll stick to primark 😂😂😂
Maybe u should dm her and ask for the socks she will die of shock that a follower is actually asking without having to send herself the msg 1st 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See I don't follow many people but I really like Hannah Martin make up artist and I follow a few ladies who show bras and clothes with bigger boobs which I find helpful but the likes of the beggy sisters naaaa.

Promoting turkey teef and Spanish apps. Surprised they don't have a turkey and Spain flag on their bios by now

• Haha
I went back i can’t stop crying Turkey teeth views this thread hello there x
Hiding the likes 😂😂 I thought lauryn liked it but was someone else lol

Those bleeping teeth, they just glare at you, it's like her human form is a big set of teeth.

There was a reality show in Glasgow years ago called glow, it was shite, and they all have these teeth 😂😂😂 she looks like a guy from is called james Drummond 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hiding the likes 😂😂 I thought lauryn liked it but was someone else lol

Those bleeping teeth, they just glare at you, it's like her human form is a big set of teeth.

There was a reality show in Glasgow years ago called glow, it was shite, and they all have these teeth 😂😂😂 she looks like a guy from is called james Drummond 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ffs I’ve just googled him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These insta ‘influencers’ really are a desperate bunch.
Fair play to Chloe being a page 3 girl in the past(nothing wrong with that) then it’s all downhill career wise from there,a few quid made by whoring yourself out for humiliating reality tv shows,constant backgrid rubbish,a bit of only fans,or similar,which came to an abrupt end after lovely little Isla was born(I’m sure grunt put his foot down over that) ,so what’s next for these desperadoes who wouldn’t know a decent day’s work if it hit them? Constantly begging for freebies on insta and advertising items which they have no prior knowledge of or not the appropriate skill set to do so ,Don’t give up your day job Grunt ,58 likes won’t be enough to keep you and Chloe in replacement turkey teeth 🤪🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs I’ve just googled him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These insta ‘influencers’ really are a desperate bunch.
Fair play to Chloe being a page 3 girl in the past(nothing wrong with that) then it’s all downhill career wise from there,a few quid made by whoring yourself out for humiliating reality tv shows,constant backgrid rubbish,a bit of only fans,or similar,which came to an abrupt end after lovely little Isla was born(I’m sure grunt put his foot down over that) ,so what’s next for these desperadoes who wouldn’t know a decent day’s work if it hit them? Constantly begging for freebies on insta and advertising items which they have no prior knowledge of or not the appropriate skill set to do so ,Don’t give up your day job Grunt ,58 likes won’t be enough to keep you and Chloe in replacement turkey teeth 🤪🤣🤣
He's chloes male turkey 🇹🇷 teef twin 😂😂😂.

If a woman wants to pose for a mag or newspaper or what not then that's up to them. I'm not one for wandering about wanting all and sundry to see my body but as you say it's the desperation posts, she set up an admire me account which is similar to only fans and got no following so she's not got the following for that sort of thing. Fair play to people who do it and make money as some people are good at it and are creative with their content.

All those crap ads they do are just ever so beggy mitchell

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.