Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Kyle,if you’ve got any money left after being taken to the cleaners 😜then get yourself to a decent tailors shop and get properly fitted for a jacket 👍🏻

Ha ha read and weep beggy
To be fair,I’d want ferrying around if I was wearing killer heels too 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get it right up you beggy, there's Annie looking like a queen in white with the vip treatment at Wimbledon and there's sloth woman rolling about in swill on a deserted beach minging looking all quagmire with her big massive chin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Started baby B on the dancing vegetables . Hope she doesn’t put that on the banned list 😂😂

Oh, hope she gets fucked. Honestly ‘Sesame Street is ok in small doses’ @lauryngoodman91
duck offfff 😂😂😂😂 not sure how I coped when that was the only thing on at 6 o’clock in the mornings!!
Wtf does she mean when it launches why fukin post it then you smelly bleep
Is it her brand or something ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get it right up you beggy, there's Annie looking like a queen in white with the vip treatment at Wimbledon and there's sloth woman rolling about in swill on a deserted beach minging looking all quagmire with her big massive chin
Absolutely 👏🏻👏🏻,whatever we think of Kyle ,he is an elite sportsman and will have perks like this accompanied by his stunning wife.Annie is the complete opposite of miss desperate tacky arse 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me she’s a desperate deluded slag, isn’t she?

Can’t be a tattler. We know she’s not getting a council house 😏
What an absolute woman. How desperate selling stories when ur a nobody and sharing it when it got Kyle name mentioned. Daily mail won’t be in operation soon. Kyle really needs to get his lawyer onto this harassment by the media. No hope begman must be trying to replace the money she steals from her child. That one who she brought on the world to make her money then she dispose of him once the Maintenance stops. MODEL 😂😂😂😂😂

Ha ha read and weep beggy
Can tell they do not want press intrusion. Such a private couple. Finally they have recognised Annie as Kyles WIFE. 🔥 so nice it was all famous ppl mentioned beside their names instead of hacket faces manky benefit scrounging nobody’s like lozza

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait til the World Cup starts in Qatar,Annie’s going to get papped left,right and centre💃,old rotten minge will be hysterical at home,paying back grid daily to take pics of her lying in any old tit tip and poor peanut will be having at least a whole tub of crappy gel slathered daily on his hair before being plonked in front of telly for when you know who walks out of the players tunnel and mami accidentally loads the pics up to insta 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she allowed to stare the article lovingly snipped with kyles name in it? Thought she was banned from writing his name

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me she’s a desperate deluded slag, isn’t she?

Can’t be a tattler. We know she’s not getting a council house 😏
State of her in they bikini bottoms LOL has she sorted that prolapse yet or is it still there because it looks like it🤣 not loz sharing them thinking she looks like a big snack🤣 deluded cow

• Haha
I cant actually believe she thinks she looks good, she's a mess, pan face, boring body, she's just not got the photogenics. No one is ever going to look at quagmire and think she looks amazing, only person that thinks she's fantastic is her own deluded pan head

• Haha
Annie - Wimbolden VIP, Lozza - Daily mail fail 🤪

Bet our lozza is hanging on by a thread for next giro instalment from Kyle after spending first lot in marbs swinging off Joe Glyn’s (grey goose wanker) day beds hoping for another accidentally impregnation her even tho she is menopausal infertile. 😴

Soon as the next giro payment goes in bet we see Lyro in new Nike air max #spon #ad can’t make this tit uppppp !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been private for a while pretty much since she thought she was Elle Woods apart from a brief change to public on her profile.

It's almost like she was posting publicly for Annie and Kyle's benefit thinking they were watching her when it was really one of our own tattlers she blocked 'I can see you'😂😂😂😂😂.

Lassie is a complete fool, now she has fleeced what she can for the foreseeable she is wasting money on pap articles to basically show off when she's got nothing to show off about.

twit
Fanny
Fool
Mess

• Haha
I’m not gna claim to be sitting her looking like a supermodel but her figure is odd as duck it ain’t sizzling (how much did she pay for them to say that) 😂😂 she’s so weird shaped 🙈 and her square head and that big quagmire chin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not gna claim to be sitting her looking like a supermodel but her figure is odd as duck it ain’t sizzling (how much did she pay for them to say that) 😂😂 she’s so weird shaped 🙈 and her square head and that big quagmire chin
Am the same I go gym 4 or 5 times a week now but im in no way model material (saying that the word model is so loosely used these days) but she's not sizzling, she's just very one dimensional and boring she's got no 'it factor' just very much if I was walking past her I wouldn't go 'wow'

I dont even think it's anything to do with her size or shape which is odd looking buy she's just basic and boring. Open and closes her legs like jobcentre doors on giro day

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahahhaah I don’t think it’s an actual programme 😂 I thought she’s saying anything that is rescue mission themed is bad 😂 but I don’t get why? My nephews love playing rescue we all have to pretend we’re stuck and they pull us to safety with an imaginary rope. We not letting kids be kids these days? They all gotta be Spanish speaking football protégés 🤮
Totally agree, my child grew up watching fireman Sam, and nothing wrong with him, mothers like Lauryn who pay more attention to their phone and so the child thinks it’s normal to want it is the issue… She also gives mixed signals to him, saying no and giving in… they are the real issues…. Only took child to supermarket a few times.. he had a melt down once… never again.. went on my own done in half the time and stress free

Am the same I go gym 4 or 5 times a week now but im in no way model material (saying that the word model is so loosely used these days) but she's not sizzling, she's just very one dimensional and boring she's got no 'it factor' just very much if I was walking past her I wouldn't go 'wow'

I dont even think it's anything to do with her size or shape which is odd looking buy she's just basic and boring. Open and closes her legs like jobcentre doors on giro day
Ahh she couldn’t get a job modelling for Chappie…. Whoever came up with Quagmire is a legend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree, my child grew up watching fireman Sam, and nothing wrong with him, mothers like Lauryn who pay more attention to their phone and so the child thinks it’s normal to want it is the issue… She also gives mixed signals to him, saying no and giving in… they are the real issues…. Only took child to supermarket a few times.. he had a melt down once… never again.. went on my own done in half the time and stress free

Ahh she couldn’t get a job modelling for Chappie…. Whoever came up with Quagmire is a legend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahah that would be me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️! I was Actually watching family guy when I 1st said it no1 in my house knows who she is so my joke went down like a lead balloon 😂😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her accounts on private because she thinks people will follow
She kept threatening to sing like a canary and the followers went up by about 2
She’s been at 105 for a very long time
Considering she bought 30k I reckon 70k are also bots🤣🤣🤣
Loser

• Haha
If you look up the person who wrote her last article, it’s a young journalist. So she’s probably forever scouting around for anyone who needs a story for their college course or something. Anything to get in the papers. The pictures of her on the beach crack me up, like who the hell does she think she is? She’s a dump lying on a dump lmao 🤣

also my friend has a little boy with gorgeous curly hair and she wrote on her story something like, ‘anyone know any products to keep his curly hair’ of course I told her curly Ellie is the best 😭 should have copied lauryn and put an affiliate link on my story - I could have got 10p! 😮😁

• Haha
Am no being funny but why are the beggashians so desperate for their kids to be Spanish but they don't know the bleeping language themselves

Absolute bunch of weirdos, I learned german and Spanish at school and I couldn't tell you how to say duck all in German now but I kept Spanish up as I used to go to Spain 3 times a year when I was younger and it was so useful only cos I don't go abroad much anymore I hardly use it.

Do these lot not realise how absolutely idiotic they all look pushing this Spanish thing on their kids when they know nothing about the language or the history of the language, different dialects etc. I'd think my mum was a looney tune if she did that to me.

Just because you stand on a spanish beach looking like quagmire and family, does not make you bleeping Spanish.

Am actually sat here cringing with embarrassment on their behalf

Edit: and just duck off and when you get there duck off some more 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.