Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll laugh if one of Annie & kyles boys becomes a star footballer and giro will be selling stories on how his famous brother has nothing to do with him🤣 he’s growing up with nasty, money grabbing Lauren he won’t have much hope

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll laugh if one of Annie & kyles boys becomes a star footballer and giro will be selling stories on how his famous brother has nothing to do with him🤣 he’s growing up with nasty, money grabbing Lauren he won’t have much hope
I always think this that growing up around her he will just become bitter and unlikeable like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately it’s very likely, he’ll have a huge chip on his shoulder because Lauren will always tell him how much more rrr get than him. He’ll grow up an entitlement, spoiled brat thinking the world owes him something. Giro will be court in ten years shouting that he needs more money from daddy. She’ll have him well trained

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s thick as tit
No point bigging up Cy walker every other sentence what’s she do for work ? duck all
She’s not even a home maker that’s the thing
She’s a lazy sloth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could u imagine Kyle after he was born and finding out she had named him Kyle Walker jr he must have been like what the actual duck!! He obvz told her he didn’t want anything to do with the baby and she still stuck with Walker 🙈 they obvz weren’t seeing or speaking to each other after Hong Kong she found out she was pregnant in august and hid it until November then told him so he’s obvz told her then I won’t be involved but still went ahead with Kyle walker jr 🙈and she desperate that he is a mini Kyle Walker🙈 she still has the video on her insta of her on tv the whole shock seen a full baby at 5months on the screen we all know it’s lies it baffles me why that hasn’t been in papers that she lied about it 🤔

Reactions: 15
So that Katy has posted up one of those posts that says tell me the sun is out without blah blah, Jesus is that her with no filter ? I just see teabag…..
Her face without makeup shocked the tit out of me
She looks like a completely different person
Teabag sprang to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she is lying again in her latest story… you don’t block those type of messages Lozza you hit the like button (as posted earlier in this thread) you’re desperate for any kind of attention, even if it is from bottom of the barrel guys … the lies just trip out her greedy gob!

Reactions: 5
I see she is lying again in her latest story… you don’t block those type of messages Lozza you hit the like button (as posted earlier in this thread) you’re desperate for any kind of attention, even if it is from bottom of the barrel guys … the lies just trip out her greedy gob!
Screenshots? I unfollowed her in anger and now she’s private again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Check the video attached to that article … 🤣🤣 she is missing her filters 🤣

She’s rough looking!! Hard faced not pretty or girly 🙈 How can she be allowed to tell these lies!! If she hadn’t started her period yet then why would she think to take a pregnancy test after sleeping with Kyle if she was infact infertile!! Her doctor must be sitting like u absolute LIAR!!! i can’t see any scars from this keyhole surgery can anyone else xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Here we go again!!

Quagmire posing on the beach giggity 😂😂😂
She is the ugliest creature Iv ever seen. Running away on holidays with her meal tickets maintenance coz the walkers are enjoying a family holiday ( well earned). See no newspaper even wanted to print a story on her even when I sent them her horrible post on Harvey price. They are prob like and who is she .. just another troll 😂😂 only the daily Mail coz she begs them. Can’t believe she asking to go on the bbc and saying I think lol. If u had it done u would know u absolute lying cabbage. She says miracle some say mistake 👀. Draped with her dog chain, no miracle payment in sight lying beside her, that poor baby she act feels nothing but love for his money. Sick woman bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The article says “the television personality “ going on tv to lie about when you found out you were pregnant does not make you a tv personality 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is a fanny wanting to be famous for showing hers Like her son , she will remain unknown and will never be famous. Famous rich ppl keep private. Every time she calls the paps she does the same poses. Yeah coz we all hold her head smiling as our feet are standing on rocks and getting filthy lmao failure. Her dad must wish her mum swallowed her

Have u all seen the photos she has uploaded to her flop or a website. 😬 she had act used the pic of her making her son standing in front of his sperm donor on the tv and the England player on it 😂😂 such a saddo. Ok she had no sales so thought If ppl think she’s related to an England player she gets more hahahahhahs I honestly cannot wait till her maintenance stops and we see her lying on the streets in London where she came from

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She just cannot be embarrassed or shamed by anything whatsoever 🙈everything she does reeks of desperation these followers she have is waiting to see if she’s gna sing like a canary that’s why I followed her I had no idea who Kyle, Annie ect was either then I found tattle and was like OMG!! if I was her I’d have packed my bags went to an airport to start my life far away new identity

Reactions: 7
The difference between her and Annie is like worlds apart! Annie couldn’t care less about being in the paper or social media, or flashing her cash showing new bags n holidays to all and sundry. She must be happy and fulfilled with her life and her boys and doesn’t need adoration from strangers. Lauryn literally thinks she’s an A lister after a quick shag with a footballer 🤣 what a sad existence!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guagmire how much are you paying them to post you ?
Embarrassing
Loser
Let me know so I can tell your honour where you’re wasting Giros maintenance

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.