Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that Chloe didn’t say “ tell me you’re a boy mum without telling me you’re a boy mum” with Hudson sat in goal or practicing drills
Pushing unhealthy stereotypes much?
Girls like tea parties and heels and boys like football 🤨

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she was saying the other day that he practices football drills every day lol! He’s only two lol I wonder if she realises how ridiculous she always sounds and it’s her strategy to get attention to keep in the media, if that is the case how vile to involve your child in making a fool of yourself, a lot of people trying to get famous make themselves look stupid as their strategy but not by involving their child and in the process probably jeopardised his relationship with his dad further, I wonder what the outcome would be if she just stopped all this behaviour and gave a genuine apology to the walkers if they would then have a relationship with him

Reactions: 14
Why is teaching Spanish a thing for them?
We have no idea it’s an obsession
I haven’t even heard Isla speak English and I’m not mum shaming but I haven’t

I can’t believe she was saying the other day that he practices football drills every day lol! He’s only two lol I wonder if she realises how ridiculous she always sounds and it’s her strategy to get attention to keep in the media, if that is the case how vile to involve your child in making a fool of yourself, a lot of people trying to get famous make themselves look stupid as their strategy but not by involving their child and in the process probably jeopardised his relationship with his dad further, I wonder what the outcome would be if she just stopped all this behaviour and gave a genuine apology to the walkers if they would then have a relationship with him
Really embarrassing he can’t even have his own identity

Reactions: 10
I don’t think they will want a relationship with him. I think there won’t be love there hence why he’s not even met him. He would be non existent if it weren’t for the small legality in place ( child maintenance). Lozza is evil and has impacted the walkers 3 children and badmouthed them that much I think giro will be seen more as an extension of her unfortunately for him.

• Heart
I don’t think they will want a relationship with him. I think there won’t be love there hence why he’s not even met him. He would be non existent if it weren’t for the small legality in place ( child maintenance). Lozza is evil and has impacted the walkers 3 children and badmouthed them that much I think giro will be seen more as an extension of her unfortunately for him.
I dunno if there always needs to be a relationship from the beginning for them still to have a good relationship later in life, on that long lost families program they meet really late in life and with really messy situations secret affairs etc but the siblings always just seem to take the person as an individual person and not defined by the situation around them and they always seem to have love for them straight away, i think its quite natural to have care towards your relatives when you meet them even if youve never known them before, there are plenty of ways they would have a relationship with him but without her involved like having him picked up and dropped off by a nanny and them having a restraining order on her from them, which obviously isnt ideal and sounds quite harsh but unless she just stopped and gave them a real apology i think that would be the only way

Reactions: 5
I dunno if there always needs to be a relationship from the beginning for them still to have a good relationship later in life, on that long lost families program they meet really late in life and with really messy situations secret affairs etc but the siblings always just seem to take the person as an individual person and not defined by the situation around them and they always seem to have love for them straight away, i think its quite natural to have care towards your relatives when you meet them even if youve never known them before, there are plenty of ways they would have a relationship with him but without her involved like having him picked up and dropped off by a nanny and them having a restraining order on her from them, which obviously isnt ideal and sounds quite harsh but unless she just stopped and gave them a real apology i think that would be the only way
In all honesty I feel it is and always will be too toxic, this of course completely down to LG. Annie’s boys will become more aware the older they get of the situation and will no doubt see things in the media and possibly some of the stuff Lauryn has posted and that will influence their decision when it comes to Kairo. The 3 boys will no doubt be a strong unit and I don’t feel like they will look for a relationship with Kairo. Just my opinion. Lauryn only has herself to blame for isolating her son.

Reactions: 17
Lairen wants a relationship with Cyle
Ciaro always comes second in her thoughts hence why lying about when she found out she was pregnant
Pure poisonous rat
She is the person that said Cyle is trying to punish HER
is she fukin serious ?
Shouldn’t even be about her and her lifestyle
She’s a selfish person pure evil
You could get 20000 a month lairen you’re never gonna be liked by anyone

Reactions: 11
In all honesty I feel it is and always will be too toxic, this of course completely down to LG. Annie’s boys will become more aware the older they get of the situation and will no doubt see things in the media and possibly some of the stuff Lauryn has posted and that will influence their decision when it comes to Kairo. The 3 boys will no doubt be a strong unit and I don’t feel like they will look for a relationship with Kairo. Just my opinion. Lauryn only has herself to blame for isolating her son.
Yeah if she is involved it will always be toxic, unless she has a complete breakthrough realisation moment of how her behaviour has been, takes accountability and then if there was any relationship for him and his other family, completely vow to stay out of it. I think its so wrong to judge a person on the actions or personality of their parent, everyone is their own individual, we are not born clones of our parents, sometimes the complete opposite. I think one good thing about the younger generation is everyone is so much more open minded and dont put people into category's based on their parents/upbringing, hopefully the other 3 grow up to be emotionally aware and see him as his own person, and hopefully he doesnt grow up taking on her way of behaving

Reactions: 4
Yeah think it can work for some unless there is hatred which transfers over to the child. Sad for the child but a lot of ppl can’t love a child and want to see a child purely based on them turning 18 and being free from their hole parent. A full life without them. I don’t think there should be an expectation of Kyle to want to see him or a judgement about his choice for no contact and should be respected. Had she aborted him it wouldn’t be brought up 18 years later.

Reactions: 10
Yeah think it can work for some unless there is hatred which transfers over to the child. Sad for the child but a lot of ppl can’t love a child and want to see a child purely based on them turning 18 and being free from their hole parent. A full life without them. I don’t think there should be an expectation of Kyle to want to see him or a judgement about his choice for no contact and should be respected. Had she aborted him it wouldn’t be brought up 18 years later.
No there shouldnt be a expectation of kyle to want to, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want and his reasoning might make total sense to him and not to others, no one else has lived his life so we cant really have a full understand of his mind. What i will say though is that he seems like he is a family man who loves his wife and children and is close with his family, his parents, siblings, so i think it will be natural for him to wonder about him and surely will want to know him eventually. Its extremely rare for someone to go their whole life with no contact with their children regardless of the situation, and those that do are usually very cold hearted evil type of people, who are not bothered about any of their family, narcissists or people with extreme issues in their life, like addiction, none of which kyle seems to be.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure that RRR would feel the need to have a relationship with 🍓. There are always stories of adoptees who look for their biological families and what I’ve noticed is that they are usually lacking something in their family life with their adopted parents. Of course, some people are just curious but it’s worth noting that some people have no interest in their bio families because they’re completely fulfilled by their adoptive families. Although this example isn’t analogous to this situation, I think that RRR will already have brotherly relationships and will have no reason to seek that out somewhere else. Might be different if he were a girl idk 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No there shouldnt be a expectation of kyle to want to, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want and his reasoning might make total sense to him and not to others, no one else has lived his life so we cant really have a full understand of his mind. What i will say though is that he seems like he is a family man who loves his wife and children and is close with his family, his parents, siblings, so i think it will be natural for him to wonder about him and surely will want to know him eventually. Its extremely rare for someone to go their whole life with no contact with their children regardless of the situation, and those that do are usually very cold hearted evil type of people, who are not bothered about any of their family, narcissists or people with extreme issues in their life, like addiction, none of which kyle seems to be.
I think Kyle is a great dad to his 3 children. I certainly wouldn’t judge him and assume he is a narcissist,cold hearted or an addict because he doesn’t want to see a child he didn’t choose to have. It’s strange how a women who aborts a child that a man wants isn’t labelled as cold hearted even when choosing to end another’s life but a man who does not wish for a child to be born is condemned for not seeing them. Time will tell if he changes his mind even though he has already made his decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure that RRR would feel the need to have a relationship with 🍓. There are always stories of adoptees who look for their biological families and what I’ve noticed is that they are usually lacking something in their family life with their adopted parents. Of course, some people are just curious but it’s worth noting that some people have no interest in their bio families because they’re completely fulfilled by their adoptive families. Although this example isn’t analogous to this situation, I think that RRR will already have brotherly relationships and will have no reason to seek that out somewhere else. Might be different if he were a girl idk 🤷‍♀️
If i put myself into the situation with two sisters and imagine i found out my dad had had an affair and had another daughter, i'd have a relationship with her. I would feel bad that i have two sisters and she didn't have any siblings. I doubt she will have another one so he will likely grow up an only child. But again everyone is different and that is just me. It may even end up that one of the boys might want a relationship with him and another one of the brothers may have a completely different opinion on it and chose not to

I think Kyle is a great dad to his 3 children. I certainly wouldn’t judge him and assume he is a narcissist,cold hearted or an addict because he doesn’t want to see a child he didn’t choose to have. It’s strange how a women who aborts a child that a man wants isn’t labelled as cold hearted even when choosing to end another’s life but a man who does not wish for a child to be born is condemned for not seeing them. Time will tell if he changes his mind even though he has already made his decision.
Omg no im not assuming he is any of things lol im saying hes the not any of them things so that is why i think eventually he might. Not saying either that narcissists or addicts never have relationships with their children, im saying that in situations where a parent goes their whole life and never meet their child before the parent dies, usually there are many other factors involved like the examples i said of

Reactions: 2
Here’s the thing though, Cairo is not some secret love child that nobody knows about. The entire world know he is Kyles son and the entire world can see how much hatred Lauren has spewed against rrrs mum & dad. Rrr will know his mum had him for a paycheck and nothing more. Unless the entire Walker family have something to do with the little cash cow I don’t think anyone will go looking for a relationship with him in years to come.
Sadly Cairo will grow up entitled and jealous that rrr had the “life he should have had” and it’ll be his mami drilling that into his head. I doubt rrr and Cairo will have much in common

Here’s the thing though, Cairo is not some secret love child that nobody knows about. The entire world know he is Kyles son and the entire world can see how much hatred Lauren has spewed against rrrs mum & dad. Rrr will know his mum had him for a paycheck and nothing more. Unless the entire Walker family have something to do with the little cash cow I don’t think anyone will go looking for a relationship with him in years to come.
Sadly Cairo will grow up entitled and jealous that rrr had the “life he should have had” and it’ll be his mami drilling that into his head. I doubt rrr and Cairo will have much in common
It could be that seeing that makes them feel sorry for him instead of wanting nothing to do with him, I really hope she changes her mindset and doesnt drill that stuff into his head, i will never understand her going public with articles he can read one day about his dad not wanting him, its mindblowing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.