Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping cocomelon and wotsits? Feel like you’re digging me out here 😂😂

I’m going to bed. You can’t do me like that 😂😂💀☠

Ma da is a pure hole, however he was and still is very handsome. He's like 70 years old and looks about 50. I take after him the most out of my siblings. Grudgingly I like the genes I got 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lauryn needs ro show the real her unfiltered 😂😂. It's like she's paid for that face app.

She looks duck all like that.

No one wants to go near her, she must be fuming she can't get a man. Although she turns her nose up at Paul and the other motley crew lot, they would probably get fucked off with her.
It’s a laugh she thinks she’s too good for a normal joe soap 🤣
Imagine a normal bloke out on a date with Loz the proz and backgrid turning up for the staged pics 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lairen if you keep blocking fake accounts you’ll have no followers left you bought 30k
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lairen if you keep blocking fake accounts you’ll have no followers left you bought 30k
🤣🤣🤣
When the cow blocks you she keeps the follower number. It’s not fair that IG does that but that’s why the insta whores don’t care about blocking tons of people

• Wow
Can we tell it’s coming up for Kyles wife and mother to all his childrens big 30th birthday and lox can’t stop making digs and bringing up his mistake. Annie doesn’t give a duck. Hopefully she wakes up and realised she won’t ruin her day but prob sniffs the soon to be pregnancy. I hope if Annie falls pregnant lozza doesn’t start her tit especially ad the walkers miscarried baby number 4

• Heart
Reactions: 14
4 fake accounts, you greedy fucker 😂
🤣🤣 what can I say💁‍♀️ and that cringe TikTok of her and Chloe pregnant dancing was the 1st I’d ever heard of begman and here I am🤣 i know the full bleeping family history and all about her Fanny and arse problems 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh she thinks Kyle or Annie wanna see her page
Sorry hun but Kyle does not want to see hence why you’ve provoked him and made your two year old an insta page but same time need security
Make it make sense

Reactions: 14
I feel like we are getting our groove back guys 💃🏼
Our Loz is the gift that keeps on giving
I’ve just realised. We haven’t seen fat Heidi in a while. Hope you’re ok Heidi hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just realised. We haven’t seen fat Heidi in a while. Hope you’re ok Heidi hun x

Mind quagmire was jogging round the park? Well the fat dog still only half way round 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh just wait until she moves she’ll give us plenty then🤣 wonder will she get gates for security?🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh just wait until she moves she’ll give us plenty then🤣 wonder will she get gates for security?🤔🤣

I do love how he’s dragging this one out moving like a snail 🐌 not like he’d even notice a million missing from his bank but it will be giving him a kick out of making her wait lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think we can get the old thread back ?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do you think we can get the old thread back ?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That thread surely was the best thread ever on tattle 🕵️‍♀️ 👩‍⚖️ Who’d have thought a pair of XL pink pantaloons would give you and Penelope pitstop all you’s needed to fill the rest of us in 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That thread surely was the best thread ever on tattle 🕵️‍♀️ 👩‍⚖️ Who’d have though a pair of XL pink pantaloons would give you and Penelope pitstop all you’s needed to fill the rest of us in 🤣🤣
Fukin loved that thread this one’s slowly getting there but prefer if all thread titles could be about Lairen 🤣I think everyone’s got the warning
I never imagined it would be shut🤣I was devastated !

who remembers the random outbursts we had someone say we’re all jealous we ain’t got a rich baby daddy ( in simpler terms )

we had someone say nastiest comment They’ve ever seen ( clearly ain’t read other threads )
And we had kebab gate team Annie Vs team not Annie🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.