Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the slop Lauryn pan face used to post when weaning like she was a Michelin starred chef. I'm still feeling green thinking about it 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when peanut was stealing her spicy food but she doesn’t eat spicy food
And she was wondering where he got it from..identical
#mindboggles
#exoticpeanut
Then didn’t she get a message all the way from Jamaica was it ? 🤣🤣🤣ok Lairen liar
Michelin chef add that to your empty cv

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when peanut was stealing her spicy food but she doesn’t eat spicy food
And she was wondering where he got it from..identical
#mindboggles
#exoticpeanut
Then didn’t she get a message all the way from Jamaica was it ? 🤣🤣🤣ok Lairen liar
Michelin chef add that to your empty cv

Aw I remember this cringing all over again 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what lauryn just do what you really want to do on a daily, post a picture of peanut and post a picture if his dad, man city footballer Kyle walker for those who DONT know who the da is, and #walker #identical #takesafterdaddy

This is what she really wants to post

I shagged Kyle walker and this is his son
📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is the reason beggy tags her nail person (sometimes in photos that you can’t even see her nails) because Sian does nails? I’ve just clicked at this 🤣

Reactions: 5
Still can’t get my head around his surname when the man described her as some girl lairen
There was no plan from Kyle as we have all seen
He hasn’t ever been interested
There’s no receipts despite lying for 2.5 years
Makes me sick her calling him Cairo Walker when Kyle wants no parts at all
Just proves how much she plans to profit from the walkers throughout that little boys life
So so sad.
Would you not still love him if he was called Cairo Goodman
I don’t get it
I’m sure she thinks she’s better than Chloe I’m convinced everything is a competition
when she moves we will see her poisonous side even more without Cyle she would be rotting away in her Boxroom
Now she’s gonna rub her new mansion in Chloe’s face
Awful woman let this be a lesson to all men #StrapUp #Stayawayfromlunatics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is the reason beggy tags her nail person (sometimes in photos that you can’t even see her nails) because Sian does nails? I’ve just clicked at this 🤣
Just to make sure no one else uses the tit nail woman

Green bleeping tips though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going to assume another freebie so she promotes in exchange for muck nails ?
bleeping get them for £20 down the nail shop. Weirdo 😂 £8k a month in her bank and she won’t even pay for her own nails. LOL. State of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still can’t get my head around his surname when the man described her as some girl lairen
There was no plan from Kyle as we have all seen
He hasn’t ever been interested
There’s no receipts despite lying for 2.5 years
Makes me sick her calling him Cairo Walker when Kyle wants no parts at all
Just proves how much she plans to profit from the walkers throughout that little boys life
So so sad.
Would you not still love him if he was called Cairo Goodman
I don’t get it
I’m sure she thinks she’s better than Chloe I’m convinced everything is a competition
when she moves we will see her poisonous side even more without Cyle she would be rotting away in her Boxroom
Now she’s gonna rub her new mansion in Chloe’s face
Awful woman let this be a lesson to all men #StrapUp #Stayawayfromlunatics
It ll be mucky mansion the 2nd

• Haha
You have some folk on insta who are like the face of new look or the like and then you have lauryn goodman the fa e of Weshop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'd die of embarrassment if I was her.

Mr speaker and weshop absolute barrel scraper

• Haha
Aw ffs state of her having to add a picture of her gorgeous sultry new face to a post about her shitey shopping habits spending a one night stands money. Delusional fake bleep!!

• Haha
Aw ffs state of her having to add a picture of her gorgeous sultry new face to a post about her shitey shopping habits spending a one night stands money. Delusional fake bleep!!
That’s not even her face we all know she looks like quagmire in real life 😂😂😂 filtered to duck!! Kyle must have got the fright of his life when she arrived in Hong Kong who the duck are you 😂😂

Hi Peanuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can someone tell mami the kids from Brighton
I don’t get it “ his accent”
If she’s getting ready to use his account and show him why we still looking at his identical toes ?
His voice is actually cute as duck bet he’s a lovely wee boy just wish to god she would let him be his wee self and stop trying to make him his dad 🙈 hes just £ signs to her and a way to hurt Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s not even her face we all know she looks like quagmire in real life 😂😂😂 filtered to duck!! Kyle must have got the fright of his life when she arrived in Hong Kong who the duck are you 😂😂

His voice is actually cute as duck bet he’s a lovely wee boy just wish to god she would let him be his wee self and stop trying to make him his dad 🙈 hes just £ signs to her and a way to hurt Annie
Now he knows that he wasn’t frightened enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.