Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok maybe I had a few rosé’s but she was pissing me off one night and dangling the carrot and I just wanted to know

Exactly i thought he had a PA reading his dms and comments because why doesn’t he block them ?
I guess I worded my question wrong 🤣🤣
I’m proper pissed off now I can’t spy.
Fukin rat he is
I was wondering if he’s guilty or hates her that much ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You won’t believe it foxy, so last thread someone said that AW and KW had followed some investment company on insta.
So I wanted to see who it was.
So I typed KW and I couldn’t find him🤣 I thought hang on a minute wth ?
So I logged into my other insta and the fucker has blocked me. Ugly big nose bleep
All I did was ask him if he’s loz baby daddy and I did it weeks ago and forgot about it🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t even reply 😕
I’m a bit pissed off who voted Kyle ?🤣
Got 8k for ya.
why was I expecting it to be Becky boring Vardy😭 OUR LIZZZY DOING THE BUSINESS. TALK ABOUT RENT FREE LIZ. Always relying on you for the entertainment X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok maybe I had a few rosé’s but she was pissing me off one night and dangling the carrot and I just wanted to know

Exactly i thought he had a PA reading his dms and comments because why doesn’t he block them ?
Fukin rat he is
Aw naw I’m buckled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too bleeping funny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fukin rat he is
Not the Hong Kong over stay. I’ve got real tears 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Lizzy 93 you my love, WIN blockbusters !

This is my favourite thing ever !!

I feel inferior having only been blocked by BV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that’s why I was quiet for a little while last thread I was in shock mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 along with proz antics I just couldn’t believe it
Was well and truly going off behind the scenes

Absolute bleep of a bleep
Love no one voted Lisa Eyebrows 🤣
Looking back I was a tad too direct pmsl but I just want answers!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We want answers, gawn Kyle tell us did you double bag up big pan face again and believe her that she's still infertile 😂😂😂. We want to know how low a man can go, we want to know the depth of your depraved filth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actual screaming! I’m surprised it even got read 🤣 You May now lay claim you had a 10 minute relationship @Lizzy 93

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love the fact that @Lizzy 93 has probably had more interaction with Kyle with him actually reading it and going to the effort to block that Lozza has with him since their Hong Kong shag 🤣 go careful lizzy! Lauren won’t half be jealous and enraged that he’s paid you more attention than her. You’ll have the Brighton bike looking for you next 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love the fact that @Lizzy 93 has probably had more interaction with Kyle with him actually reading it and going to the effort to block that Lozza has with him since their Hong Kong shag 🤣 go careful lizzy! Lauren won’t half be jealous and enraged that he’s paid you more attention than her. You’ll have the Brighton bike looking for you next 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The prick even did ‘block any other account they create’

So all the dms he gets he saw mine, and as far as I’m concerned he’s now an ex.
I don’t care what anyone has to say.
Loz said they were mates for 10 years, he’s my ex and scorned 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This punk didn’t even attend court but he attended my dms 🙃
#Walker
#Ex
#Shag
You the daddy ky or not ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think with him.straight up blocking his definitely not the daddy.
He seems all round sick of her tit and reading her name 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he’s the daddy petition to get me unblocked because I’m just a concerned observer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You won’t believe it foxy, so last thread someone said that AW and KW had followed some investment company on insta.
So I wanted to see who it was.
So I typed KW and I couldn’t find him🤣 I thought hang on a minute wth ?
So I logged into my other insta and the fucker has blocked me. Ugly big nose bleep
All I did was ask him if he’s loz baby daddy and I did it weeks ago and forgot about it🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t even reply 😕
I’m a bit pissed off who voted Kyle ?🤣
Got 8k for ya.
But see if u asked for a dick pic bet u would have recieved it 😂😂😂
Well goes to show he hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lets catch up lozza...please wash kairos hair, them grotty ugg slippers and your carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Fukin rat he is
Awwwwww my morning coffee just got amazing!!! It’s the “really Kyle?” For me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How can u not know how pregnant u are? Bcz ur too busy up stalking Kyle harassing Annie and scrunching kiaros hair 😂
Get a bleeping job and look after ur own chin and clean ur house then ul know what busy and tired is!! bleep!!
---
She doesn’t have that pretty pregnant glow either still ugly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.