Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't expect any less from gail platt, she's the goodman no one knows. Not even known as chloe goodmans sister, however, they all fell out of big slapper carroooons loose prolapse snatch. That woman should have been sewn up with what she has inflicted on the world šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
ā€œHappy birthday for yesterdayā€ really heartfelt šŸ’™šŸ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many self respecting women do you know that hint and insinuate theyā€™re pregnant with a married manā€™s baby?? ā€¦. None, zero zilch nada!

Only Lozza but we all know she has zero self respect šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So giro was born 17th April 2020 despite her best efforts for hiding his real dob for two years

Iā€™m blocked but Iā€™m sure there was no break then
Plus the judge has told us that he had to admit his infidelity
What a dirty witch
Yep Kyleā€™s hair is thinning so if be has his dads hair then. LOOOOOOOl
#Identical
She posted his 2nd birthday post on April 19th last year, I was half way through looking when she posted for his 1 st birthday and she set herself back to private the inconsiderate scrubber so I canā€™t see. Iā€™m not blocked but Iā€™ve no desire to follow her as she knocks me sick and infuriates me at the same time !!

Reactions: 10
Tokky Teef will be posting tomorrow. Happy Birthday for two days ago!

They can't stand his mother and he misses out.
ā€œ thereā€™s a reason I havenā€™t posted Iā€™ll explain later in 2thousand and never like my wedding happy 3rd bday cashew been busy but auntie loves you so much ā€œ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s such a shame she tried sooooo bleeping hard to look good 8k per month and thatā€™s her absolute best šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 
She is an absolute dog
She's a rancid old bleeping bastard!! Just canny believe what I'm seeing sometimes šŸ‘€šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted his 2nd birthday post on April 19th last year, I was half way through looking when she posted for his 1 st birthday and she set herself back to private the inconsiderate scrubber so I canā€™t see. Iā€™m not blocked but Iā€™ve no desire to follow her as she knocks me sick and infuriates me at the same time !!
Unfortunately he had to celebrate his 1st bday in May because she was hiding his dob and he had a shared party with his cousin.
And Ameliaā€™s post says was yday

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'd say poor Annie can't do FYI ITS NOT KYLES BABY because she probably can't even be 100 percent sure of it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™d be so upset to get a post like that off my sister the day after my childā€™s birthday. Itā€™s like she couldnā€™t be arsed and someone ( us) have pointed out how terrible it is so sheā€™s posted. Strangest family ever

Reactions: 16
Unfortunately he had to celebrate his 1st bday in May because she was hiding his dob and he had a shared party with his cousin.
And Ameliaā€™s post says was yday
Because there is family pics of Annie Kyle and their 3 sons in that july so she act likes it was June she shagged him. She befriended Annie between April and June. Defos a cheap manky one night stand.

Reactions: 15
Urgh! Donā€™t know why women are so obsessed with wanting to be with a footballer! Theyā€™re all cheats! Even grunt!! Heā€™s just been careful anf wrapped it up as heā€™s seen the Kyle affect and thatā€™s why Chloe is desperate for him to have the snip!
Itā€™s your body remember Grunt, donā€™t do it!
---
*disclaimer I don't know either lozza or Annie so this purely speculation from what I've read and observed from afar

The biggest difference between the two women (other than the obvious šŸ˜‚) and where for me Annie's streets ahead of Lozza, is how she has handled this whole car crash and how she handles her public personna. The dignified silence. The putting her family first. Not rising to the ENDLESS baiting on social media. Not begging for freebie or making herself or her family a spectal of ridicule.

I can't think of any negativity she has posted or that has been written about Annie , she's handled this publicly so calmly. Not many women in rhe public eye achieve that and for me that's totally commendable
Also, another difference.

When theyā€™re kids google their mothers, one will show up as a prostitute with no morals and one will show up as a wife and decent mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.