Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so the blue dress bump pic... I swear she posted that when she was pregnant with Kerching.

Also "he kisses the bump but also kicks the bump". Why on earth would you let a toddler - especially one with legs stronger than an ox (from birth) - kick your bump?

Is she mad?

Could the reason she doesn't know anything about this pregnancy be because she's not pregnant, possibly?

Oh she's a stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right so the blue dress bump pic... I swear she posted that when she was pregnant with Kerching.

Also "he kisses the bump but also kicks the bump". Why on earth would you let a toddler - especially one with legs stronger than an ox (from birth) - kick your bump?

Is she mad?

Could the reason she doesn't know anything about this pregnancy be because she's not pregnant, possibly?

Oh she's a stupid twit.
Course shes gotta get the kick bit in...hes the son of kyle walker you know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lizzy what a woman you are, bravo 👏🏻
I still don’t believe for one second he’s the Dad, I think just reading the name Goodman makes his willy retract and his balls crawl back into his body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Is she mad?

Oh she's a stupid twit.

He’s obvz a badly behaved wee arse by sounds of it we all seen how he ran around on the plane and kicking balls about the airport
she either lets him away with murder bcz she can’t be bothered running after him you never see RRR behave like that, and none of my kids would be allowed too either

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s obvz a badly behaved wee arse by sounds of it we all seen how he ran around on the plane and kicking balls about the airport
she either lets him away with murder bcz she can’t be bothered running after him you never see RRR behave like that, and none of my kids would be allowed too either
And standing on the chair with shoes on in what looks like a nice restaurant while mami just takes a photo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KW, the sprog is getting called now. Lauryn is that you Hun?! asking your own questions she's so obvious the daft trout. Yes children grow not exactly earth shattering news...
---
Who said Loz would start posting because we've been getting some stories from classy Annie lol so predictable the scabby ho, never fails.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know how embarrasing and desperate can the one human being be. Annie who is his long term partner wife and mother of his 3 children would never even act as desperate publicly she protects her wanted and planned children. No wonder her sister publicly states she is nothing to do with her embarrasing life.

• Heart
She’s also not bashing the baby daddy online ?
She wrote them all herself
He doesn’t look any taller at all, what a reach
Poor boy was shoved to sit in the sun for that tan

Reactions: 13
Baby daddy isn't rich enough to bash online 😂😂😂
Check the state of her biting back when the elite wags have unfollowed her and away on holiday
---
You ll never be them lauryn 😂😂

Her Q&A was as boring as duck and utterly predictable! Was hoping she would go full on loon ball and keep us unhappy individuals entertained 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another boy 👀

The truth is that you
• found out you were pregnant with Cairo the minute you were home, but 5 months at a ‘kidney scan’
• agreed on his surname with KW
• had severe Endo

The judge saw through your lies, just like everyone on here
Ok you slag that’s why you had our last thread on lockdown when we found your court doc
That’s why you asked the judge to remove the original document
You’re balls deep in OUR thread you lying bleep
You’re a home wrecker and a tit mother
We talk and you react via stories
Whoever wrote that is a fucker ‘ it seems like a lot’
Where ?
You must be on this thread you proper fool
Anyone who’s seen what we have would never ever support this lying fool who doesn’t even know how to speak to a judge.
Don’t get me started it’s 11 am and I’m working

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok you slag that’s why you had our last thread on lockdown when we found your court doc
That’s why you asked the judge to remove the original document
You’re balls deep in OUR thread you lying bleep
You’re a home wrecker and a tit mother
We talk and you react via stories
Whoever wrote that is a fucker ‘ it seems like a lot’
Where ?
You must be on this thread you proper fool
Anyone who’s seen what we have would never ever support this lying fool who doesn’t even know how to speak to a judge.
Don’t get me started it’s 11 am and I’m working
Thought you were calling me a slag then ahahahah

Honestly, she’s such a thick bleep. Needs sectioning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think it’s just her bad grammar and she means “and my boy (KW 🥴) is good”
Ooooh. Yes. I see it now 😂 although I believe it is. If it was a girl, she would tell the world it’s a girl. Just to rub it in Queen Annie’s face

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.