Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told you a pregnancy pic was coming , filtered to Fuk slapper
Doesn’t know who the dad is she means
Ohhhh she knew with Kairo did she ? Was it because they only had sex once ? Now she’s implying she gets dick often I see

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can u not know how pregnant u are? Bcz ur too busy up stalking Kyle harassing Annie and scrunching kiaros hair 😂
Get a bleeping job and look after ur own chin and clean ur house then ul know what busy and tired is!! bleep!!
---
She doesn’t have that pretty pregnant glow either still ugly
Shes full of crap...she will kno exactly how many weeks she is unless she aint had a scan
---
Told you a pregnancy pic was coming , filtered to Fuk slapper
Doesn’t know who the dad is she means
Ohhhh she knew with Kairo did she ? Was it because they only had sex once ? Now she’s implying she gets dick often I see
She was 5 months at a kidney scan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She new exactly how many weeks with Kairo because she was counting down to her pay day. This unfortunate child probably isn't giving her the same excitement. My bet definitely a old Maldives man that can swindle out of child maintenance

Reactions: 20
She looks pretty big in that pic she must know how pregnant she is but ofc it’s to keep Annie guessing isn’t it bcz she’s fucked in the head !!
evil nasty witch of a lassie!!
some people should not have kids and she is one of them not a maternal bone in her body her children and solely used for money and to hurt a girl who’s heart she broke in the 1st place she seems so uninterested in this baby so obvz not a rich daddy

Reactions: 16
You won’t believe it foxy, so last thread someone said that AW and KW had followed some investment company on insta.
So I wanted to see who it was.
So I typed KW and I couldn’t find him🤣 I thought hang on a minute wth ?
So I logged into my other insta and the fucker has blocked me. Ugly big nose bleep
All I did was ask him if he’s loz baby daddy and I did it weeks ago and forgot about it🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t even reply 😕
I’m a bit pissed off who voted Kyle ?🤣
Got 8k for ya.
I am so glad I asked! This is absolutely brilliant. I nearly fell off the loo laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok maybe I had a few rosé’s but she was pissing me off one night and dangling the carrot and I just wanted to know

Exactly i thought he had a PA reading his dms and comments because why doesn’t he block them ?
I guess I worded my question wrong 🤣🤣
I’m proper pissed off now I can’t spy.
Fukin rat he is
I was wondering if he’s guilty or hates her that much ?
This is absolutely brilliant, so ballsy😂😂😂
Hong Kong overstay, bet he thought how the feck does know that lmaooo 👏🏾
---
How can u not know how pregnant u are? Bcz ur too busy up stalking Kyle harassing Annie and scrunching kiaros hair 😂
Get a bleeping job and look after ur own chin and clean ur house then ul know what busy and tired is!! bleep!!
---
Course she knew how many weeks/days/minutes she was with giro, from the moment she pissed on that stick! This makes me think it defo ain't Kyle's coz it sounds like she's not that arsed about this one? Too busy stalking to look up anything about this poor baby you're now carrying. With all the burners she has as well. Shocking really. How is life hectic when you don't work or clean your house??🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Yeah soo hectic being unemployed living off and with ur giro. This pic will make the poor bastard dad burst into tears. Whyyy 😂 KW mut chain tucked into her dress. Must realise the cringe or walking about with ur one nighters initials while pregger with another meal ticket.
---
I was just going through some of Annie’s tagged photos. Who’s the guy with Kyle? Anyone know?
Annie’s dad

Reactions: 13
Making serious desicions Lauren?
would that be to buy your own home??
Please god 🙏 let it go back to court and have the judge say he doesn’t need to buy her a house bcz this will be the 2nd child she’s brought into the world without a pot to piss in

The thing is nobody would put it past the mad cow to concoct a fake pregnancy based on the date of the solicitors’ meeting. She wants Annie to think that the planets all aligned to make messiah baby number 2. The chances of KW going there again and it just happening to be on one of the 2 or 3 days a month when you can actually get pregnant are pretty slim.

Are we all sat here unhappy in life?? Bcz quagmire Hong Kong prozzie says so??
Pretty safe to say no matter what happens in our life at least we will never be her the ultimate loser it’s hysterical this air she has about herself she would have nothing her kid would have nothing if it wasn’t for KW she will have nothing in 15years! 2 babies no daddys her sisters won’t publicly acknowledge her even if they speak privately in public it’s obvz their mortified! Her best pal is a good time gal who most defo is not a size 10!! No one else wants to know her!! Her own kid looks awkward around her!! But yeah we’re the sad ones 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we all sat here unhappy in life?? Bcz quagmire Hong Kong prozzie says so??
Pretty safe to say no matter what happens in our life at least we will never be her the ultimate loser it’s hysterical this air she has about herself she would have nothing her kid would have nothing if it wasn’t for KW she will have nothing in 15years! 2 babies no daddys her sisters won’t publicly acknowledge her even if they speak privately in public it’s obvz their mortified! Her best pal is a good time gal who most defo is not a size 10!! No one else wants to know her!! Her own kid looks awkward around her!! But yeah we’re the sad ones 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Dunno about the rest of you but I just come on for something to do while I’m on the loo or my break at work. Better than talking to my insane colleagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dunno about the rest of you but I just come on for something to do while I’m on the loo or my break at work. Better than talking to my insane colleagues.
And I bet whatever lands in that toilet is more interesting than Lorraine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Unless it’s come from my mouth, I wouldn’t believe anything” girrrrrl you’re a known liar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's read here and asked that herself on behalf of us lads 😂😂😂
Was just about to say THIS 👏🏼 👏🏼

I asked yesterday on here for the poster to “share the deets” same wording.

She is 💯 asking some of those herself!

Doesn’t care what people think but will take time to do a Q&A and ask herself questions to clarify things for us people who she doesn’t care about 🤦‍♀️

Make it make sense you gormless idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.