Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing a "let's catch up" can someone ask who's sperm she basted this time please? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So wish I wasn't blocked but I would last all of ten seconds because she can't handle the truth LOL

Reactions: 18
Poor Kairo’s had his head stuck in a diffuser and his hair caked in products since he got home! Must have been all the straight hair comments 🤦‍♀️ She’s such a sad case!
---
Wonder if Lozza will return the shade back to Chloe 🤣 can’t have her getting one up on her! 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s catch up AKA let me ask myself questions from my burner account….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah let’s see where these twinges lead to 👀 talking about his golden hair when she has sat styling it hoping ppl comment on his ‘ curls’. He’s not curly or afro at all even Rio and hates son proper Afro curls.

Reactions: 9
Let’s catch up AKA let me ask myself questions from my burner account….
Yip - ohhh I’m a man who’s always dreamed of being a mum bought your bangles and ul never believe I’m7months pregnant still have a Willy and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those insta pics are all for us by the way
🤣🤣🤣
We literally run those slags pages

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those insta pics are all for us by the way
🤣🤣🤣
We literally run those slags pages
Haha I was thinking the same, chloe TT showing big grunt sprawled on the sofa in response to wondering if they have broken up. Then prolapse posting pics of giro all scrunched up with curly ellie within an inch of his life to show he was 2 loose curls.

What a bunch of sad beggy bastards 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So true.. what fulfilling life's they lead responding discreetly to tattle cos deep down it kills them that people see right through them 🤮 tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I’m in for a long night, little one has woken up and baby shark movie is doing my nut in. 🙃 Please keep me entertained, why did all you that are blocked make the list 🤣 what tipped lozza over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’m in for a long night, little one has woken up and baby shark movie is doing my nut in. 🙃 Please keep me entertained, why did all you that are blocked make the list 🤣 what tipped lozza over the edge 😂
Speaking of blocked!

@Lizzy 93 who blocked you?! Chloe or Amelia?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking of blocked!

@Lizzy 93 who blocked you?! Chloe or Amelia?
You won’t believe it foxy, so last thread someone said that AW and KW had followed some investment company on insta.
So I wanted to see who it was.
So I typed KW and I couldn’t find him🤣 I thought hang on a minute wth ?
So I logged into my other insta and the fucker has blocked me. Ugly big nose bleep
All I did was ask him if he’s loz baby daddy and I did it weeks ago and forgot about it🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t even reply 😕
I’m a bit pissed off who voted Kyle ?🤣
Got 8k for ya.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
You won’t believe it foxy, so last thread someone said that AW and KW had followed some investment company on insta.
So I logged into my other insta and the fucker has blocked me. Ugly big nose bleep
All I did was ask him if he’s loz baby daddy and I did it weeks ago and forgot about it🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t even reply 😕
Got 8k for ya.
No Way!! There was me thinking he didn’t pay any attention to comments n that on insta given some right cheeky ones he leaves up! Was it a dm or a comment u made? He’s a randy wee rat 🐀 bag anyways 🤣

Here I hope that’s no sign of a guilty conscience from him 🙈🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Got 8k for ya.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually howling!!!! Absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got 8k for ya.
Absolutely gold 😂😂😂😂, up there with all the big celebs like loz who have also been blocked by Kyle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Was this after a few wines perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.