Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can bet we will have a snap of bump kicking her tonight 🤣🤣🤣
I bet she has claimed 15 hours free childcare for that boy even tho KW pays
What a twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this is bad and I’m not sure if I’ve turned into a nasty horrible witch or if I’m just fed up of pregnancy and everything is pissing me off 😂 but if my kids looked like Chloe’s I’d cover their face (I know it’s horrible but I can’t stop thinking it so I’ve had to say it and now it’s off my chest 😂) Lauren needs to just get giros hair cut already he looks a twit now with the barely there curls and greasy as duck with how much product she uses to try and make him have curly hair. Wtf is MJs new hair do, I’m sure she went with the idea of Pammy but ended up looking more ******. (No offence to trans) anyway back to bouncing on my pregnancy ball before I message lauren asking if she’s got any bracelets that will get this child out of me asap!
Am so pleased you posted this. I know it’s wrong to comment on young kids, but I 100% agree and feel the same about Millie Macintosh youngest (sorry not sorry 🙀)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking someone’s taking a pic of your sprog , life full of paranoia
What a bleep
You wanted to take him zoo during Easter break when he doesn’t go nursery full time could go any time

Reactions: 16
Am so pleased you posted this. I know it’s wrong to comment on young kids, but I 100% agree and feel the same about Millie Macintosh youngest (sorry not sorry 🙀)
I think that about Nelly (billie faiers eldest) My baby was ugly when he was born I avoided posting a picture of him for two weeks coz I was embarrassed 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I told you she’s just fat 😂😂😂😂 vile prozza. Imagine making out you’re pregnant to cause another women heartache or to be pregnant and insinuate it’s another mans for attention. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not mid size Pete showing him in an Everton kit when he has no contact with the kiddy. God her and manky Goodman are cut from the same nutjob cloth aren’t they😭
Proper tit show beggars, no self respect , no shame no nothing.. mid size’s X has nothing to do with that kid even though she was trying to force his family to see him .. Remi & Giro are going to be messed up big time because of their trampy mothers

Reactions: 15
I’m a full time lurker in here. But saw Begman at Chester zoo today. He’s nothing like Kyle. He’s absolutely gorgeous and she looks absolutely dog rough! Like a wholeeeee new level. She was convincing her friend that a man was trying to take pics of her 🤣🤣🤣 i had to grab my children and get away from her incase the paps got us in 🤣🤣🤣
Howling at her thinking someone was taking a pic. She needs to get over her ugly irrelevant lower than Zlist self
---
Imagine being that much of a laughing stock you get laughed at when you're out and about 😂😂 that's probably part of why she hides the sprog away so she can keep up the pretense of him being his unconsenting father's double. Attention seeking freak 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a full time lurker in here. But saw Begman at Chester zoo today. He’s nothing like Kyle. He’s absolutely gorgeous and she looks absolutely dog rough! Like a wholeeeee new level. She was convincing her friend that a man was trying to take pics of her 🤣🤣🤣 i had to grab my children and get away from her incase the paps got us in 🤣🤣🤣
Kids can change all the time probs used to look like Kyle then he’s changed bcz isla is the absolute double of Chloe so is Hudson so I would say the goodman genes are strong!!
I would prefer him to look like me I was her I would be horrified if someone said he was like the man who doesn’t want to know him it makes no sense!!
roman and reign are kyles double but riann is like Annie I think!!
Does she look pregnant?? And I’m assuming no bf there 😂😂
---
It’s the whole calling him kai that’s worse than naming him Kyle Walker jnr why give ur baby the name his “da” gives his prositutes🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Kids can change all the time probs used to look like Kyle then he’s changed bcz isla is the absolute double of Chloe so is Hudson so I would say the goodman genes are strong!!
I would prefer him to look like me I was her I would be horrified if someone said he was like the man who doesn’t want to know him it makes no sense!!
roman and reign are kyles double but riann is like Annie I think!!
Does she look pregnant?? And I’m assuming no bf there 😂😂
---
It’s the whole calling him kai that’s worse than naming him Kyle Walker jnr why give ur baby the name his “da” gives his prositutes🙈🙈🙈🙈
She doesn’t look pregnant and was just snarling the whole time. Not a nice person at all and that’s just for a brief passing
---
Howling at her thinking someone was taking a pic. She needs to get over her ugly irrelevant lower than Zlist self
---
Imagine being that much of a laughing stock you get laughed at when you're out and about 😂😂 that's probably part of why she hides the sprog away so she can keep up the pretense of him being his unconsenting father's double. Attention seeking freak 😂
I know! Not one person knew her and tbh I had to look a few times because I honestly didn’t recognise her until she shouted his name. So embarrassing. Just enjoy your day with your son like all the other parents were. Freak

Reactions: 21
Just typed in to see what his sons look like as I’ve never actually seen them why the duck is reign not there but giro is 🤯
Probably her making sure he's there 😂😂😂 I'm sure it could be removed if the walkers really wanted that's how irrelevant she is to them

Reactions: 13
I’m it surprised she was snarling she seems the type just not a nice person at all probs doenst even want to be out with kairo in the 1st place

Reactions: 9
Just typed in to see what his sons look like as I’ve never actually seen them why the duck is reign not there but giro is 🤯
This Only changed a couple of weeks ago. I think it’s lozza who sends them updates coz she is dying for everyone to know it’s kyles kid. Reign was there before. It makes lozza feel better seeing him off it as if they’ve been confused 🤣. The reality is kyles 3 sons are living the best life with loving parents, tucked up at night safely and have the world at their feet. Giro is dragged up by lozza ans has no daddy that wants him so if she is satisfied seeing his name it’s on her. Fanny

I think that about Nelly (billie faiers eldest) My baby was ugly when he was born I avoided posting a picture of him for two weeks coz I was embarrassed 💀
Hold my hands up I once said on Billies thread that her kids were unfortunate looking 🫣 but Nelly is alright now, I think it didn’t help that she was a complete brat
---
Hmmmm and now Loz is having ‘twinges’ …….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah Nellie wasn't bonny when younger Margot the same but she has grown into her looks, wee one will be the same I'm sure...

Oh has she added a new story attention seeking lol 🤔
---
Why does she take photos of his hair scrunched into curls when we've all seen the pics of it long as duck and straight. She's such a bleeping weirdo. Is that her trying to excuse being called dog rough hahahah pregnant and exhausted naw you're just an ugly bleep inside and out😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hold my hands up I once said on Billies thread that her kids were unfortunate looking 🫣 but Nelly is alright now, I think it didn’t help that she was a complete brat
---
Hmmmm and now Loz is having ‘twinges’ …….
Oh right … I hear ya - ‘twinges’ and exhausted! At first was thinking she was hinting at going into Labour… but now 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.