Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Ok maybe I had a few rosé’s but she was pissing me off one night and dangling the carrot and I just wanted to know

Exactly i thought he had a PA reading his dms and comments because why doesn’t he block them ?
I guess I worded my question wrong 🤣🤣
I’m proper pissed off now I can’t spy.
Fukin rat he is
I was wondering if he’s guilty or hates her that much ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Smol52

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Tagging Kyle Walker in Giro’s soft play.. lauryn you’ll still always be his most regrettable lay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

kj135

VIP Member
“Unless it’s come from my mouth, I wouldn’t believe anything” girrrrrl you’re a known liar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blondetech

VIP Member
Cannot believe what I have just read !
Her demands re maintenance.
That judge clearly hated her and everything she stands for.
She was basically described as a lying , scheming , benefit cheating , grandparent robbing , shopaholic who is absolutely using KW as a pay packet !!

Reactions: 34

Make It Stop

VIP Member
So I have finally found the document and I cannot believe what I have read! I had a low opinion of her anyway but she really is a bare faced liar and a gold digger. Kyle actually has been very reasonable. Well as reasonable as you can be when you have messed up so monumentally!
Yea I’m almost embarrassed to say that I thought Kyle comes across well in the court documents. It pains me to say that because he is a scumbag with the morals of an alley cat. She comes across like the biggest, thickest, vainest, hungriest, deluded slut that ever graced a courthouse.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hobgoblin

*disclaimer I don't know either lozza or Annie so this purely speculation from what I've read and observed from afar

The biggest difference between the two women (other than the obvious 😂) and where for me Annie's streets ahead of Lozza, is how she has handled this whole car crash and how she handles her public personna. The dignified silence. The putting her family first. Not rising to the ENDLESS baiting on social media. Not begging for freebie or making herself or her family a spectal of ridicule.

I can't think of any negativity she has posted or that has been written about Annie , she's handled this publicly so calmly. Not many women in rhe public eye achieve that and for me that's totally commendable

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Annie and her elite crew of honeys are living it up on holiday, then you have trumpet and crumpet waddling about the streets of Cheshire like a pair of bag ladies 🤣🤣🤣, pair of them just munters 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Just checked and she’s unfollowed Taylor ward 😂 let us know you read here without telling us you read here….. AGAIN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Currently in a argument with midsize.. apparently demarai gray doesn't pay her a pennie 🤣🤣🤣🤡
---
Shes talking to me like im his friend messaging her telling me to go and ask him. Oh yeah hang on darling ill just give him a call 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mrstobe

I’m a full time lurker in here. But saw Begman at Chester zoo today. He’s nothing like Kyle. He’s absolutely gorgeous and she looks absolutely dog rough! Like a wholeeeee new level. She was convincing her friend that a man was trying to take pics of her 🤣🤣🤣 i had to grab my children and get away from her incase the paps got us in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Speaking of blocked!

@Lizzy 93 who blocked you?! Chloe or Amelia?
You won’t believe it foxy, so last thread someone said that AW and KW had followed some investment company on insta.
So I wanted to see who it was.
So I typed KW and I couldn’t find him🤣 I thought hang on a minute wth ?
So I logged into my other insta and the fucker has blocked me. Ugly big nose cunt
All I did was ask him if he’s loz baby daddy and I did it weeks ago and forgot about it🤣🤣🤣 he didn’t even reply 😕
I’m a bit pissed off who voted Kyle ?🤣
Got 8k for ya.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I'm sorry if there all in a jumble I tried attaching them in order 😩
---
I blocked as I was off out and she kept going and going 😅😅😅 but how da fuck she afford all these holidays without his money 🤔 just a complete liar that wants sympathy just like her bestie lauryn!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
They are trailing kids round Cheshire.

Shit cunt birds of a feather stick together 🤣
Not mid size Pete showing him in an Everton kit when he has no contact with the kiddy. God her and manky Goodman are cut from the same nutjob cloth aren’t they😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I don’t think there’s ever been a fall out with the sisters. They were happy being taken away on holiday by her when the thought KW would foot the bill. Same with the mother, still charging Lauryn to babysit apparently whilst they were on holiday together. She spent over 47 grand in 2 months, even told the judge her room was £8k when a hotel invoice proved that a lie she was just fleecing more money thinking Kyle would pay for it all. She’s a grade A gold digging cunt, the whole family are!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She is stunning so sultry looking and a banging bod after 3 kids.... No wonder humpback whale pan face is jel and wants to be her.... You'll never be her honeyyyyy... No matter how much filler you inject into that jaw you ugly dawg
---
Howling at Amelia - give it a rest....your sister should give her back a rest and stop lying on it spawning unwanted children... Some going for supposedly being infertile 🤣🤣🤣 embarrasing tramp

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29