Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely on one today isn't she.
How embarrassing Annie her friends and family all no its them buying the house but Lauryn still has the audacity to say its her buying the house 😩😩 she just makes her grave deeper and deeper
She slipped up though. She put "I'm kind of all over the place atm we're always back and forth"

She's showing that's she's having to discuss with someone and negotiate about the house. Can guarantee if he finds somewhere suitable for less than the £1.3mil, then she’s rejecting it because its about the ££ for her.

The "got to start making some serious decisions very soon" comment reads like a veiled threat as she's not getting her own way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She slipped up though. She put "I'm kind of all over the place atm we're always back and forth"

She's showing that's she's having to discuss with someone and negotiate about the house. Can guarantee if he finds somewhere suitable for less than the £1.3mil, then she’s rejecting it because its about the ££ for her.

The "got to start making some serious decisions very soon" comment reads like a veiled threat as she's not getting her own way.
Oh, I took the ‘we’re going back and forth’ as her and Cairo going back and forth up north. Haha. What a twit I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What kind of brass neck do you need to have to move yourself up next to a one night stand and his family esp when all their family and friends dislike her!! Surley Kyle has a final say where the house is, for the saftey of RRR who are completely innocent in all this
Annie is choosing to stay with Kyle so she needs to deal with all her tit but the boys don’t, imagine going to a park or soft play and she’s there I think she would go tell them this is your brother 😂

Reactions: 21
She shows her sagging arse every time

Why would some random ask if she’s moving up north.
You’d ask “have you moved ? Tattle have said you haven’t” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s making it seem her and KW are in talks
Serious decisions ? lol witch please just go find out who your new baby dad is you slapper

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She won't move up north bet she never planned to she's just humiliating herself as usual but she thinks she's getting to people. bleeping disgrace of person who should focus on her son rather than people who don't give a tit about her

Reactions: 17
When she says we're all over the place at the moment what she means is that she's planting herself on anyone mad enough to see and spend time with her and Giro I.e midsize mess pete
She was ment to be moving in February.....all for attention sad sad life

Reactions: 14
Oh, I took the ‘we’re going back and forth’ as her and Cairo going back and forth up north. Haha. What a twit I am 😂
I took as this too. I didn’t think the details of that thing are allowed to be discussed, she’s thick, but also greedy. I definitely think the last part is a veiled threat.

Reactions: 13
The whole getting a new car every 4 years, can he get her anything? Or does it have to be a merc?

Reactions: 9
I wonder why there isn’t a restraining order in place? I definitely would have. And with the money kyles got made sure it was enough to stop her crossing as far as the Yorkshire border never mind up near them

Reactions: 14
Lol I thought she was complaining about him all over the place and then itv have him on, no one cares about her and her complaining she’s another embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I duno England so is up north where Alderly edge is? And that’s where the footballers live?? And is it near Cheshire?

Reactions: 10
I wonder why there isn’t a restraining order in place? I definitely would have. And with the money kyles got made sure it was enough to stop her crossing as far as the Yorkshire border never mind up near them
Could you imagine the racket LaurYn would make if there was a restraining order. It must be hard to weigh it all up with this psycho and your own piece of mind.

Reactions: 11
Could you imagine the racket LaurYn would make if there was a restraining order. It must be hard to weigh it all up with this psycho and your own piece of mind.
Surely they’d put some type of gag order on her tho so she can’t spout tit. Or I’d hope a judge would. Infact, can’t someone just actually gag her 😂
---
0D67E6F5-3DB9-4682-984F-0298DF64CCE4.png

Also she’s says here, this pregnancy (current one) was meant to be, now I’m no genius but has she just outted herself here and stupidly admitted she knew full well her intention was to get pregnant the 1st time round??
---
I duno England so is up north where Alderly edge is? And that’s where the footballers live?? And is it near Cheshire?
Yeah it’s definitely up north especially as she is from Brighton and that’s south. I’m Sheffield and that’s classed as north. I’m not sure exactly where the north south border is, that’s the age old argument of the English 🤣 and I think it’s near Cheshire but I’m not clue up on those areas x

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thanks to Gail for proving all the sisters are still right in it together!! Not one of them thinks her behaviour is wrong and they’re obviously actively supporting her! Chloe should know better, she needs to take a good look at herself and ask how she would feel if she was in Annie’s position. Gail is just as much of an airhead as Prozza!

The unwanted Alderly Edge cling ons!

Reactions: 21
It's painfully obvious she planned her first pregnancy. Women like that should be made an example of, she's a gold digging scrubber and one day her child will need to deal with that. No loving family on his fathers side because of her and her greedy ways, the vile selfish dog.

Pmsl at her it was just meant to be - erm raw dogging men usually results in pregnancy nothing meant to be about it. Honking slag

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You know what's bleeping the saddest thing.

No one

Not one person

Has asked her these questions.

She's sent them to herself so she can discuss it the way she wants to.

Sad bleep, her and Katie need to duck off pair of embarrassing dickheads

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.