Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hundreds of miles to get your hair done duck off... that woman needs to get some substance in life stop hanging about the north when you are from Brighton. Crazy stalking freak

Reactions: 24
Who actually gives a duck where she gets her hair coloured. Jesus wept there’s some dim bastards out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m gonna go opticians and ask if I’m colour blind because her hair does nothing to get my attention
Another dm to herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seen that jobless munter was in alderely edge with Gail platt spending more of Giros maintenance. They plebs have the audacity to tag the area, absolutely gagging to be Annie and have her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine spending all your time and energy hating and plotting against a woman that’s done nothing to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I was just looking for the interesting *reading* that we cant mention and did I dream it or was there two interesting ‘books’ or just one? I’m sure I’ve read two but I can only find the sequel and not the first one. Hope this makes sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I was just looking for the interesting *reading* that we cant mention and did I dream it or was there two interesting ‘books’ or just one? I’m sure I’ve read two but I can only find the sequel and not the first one. Hope this makes sense 🤣
There was two but believe the original aka Volume 1 has been removed....probably by twatty mctwat face not wanting everyone to know what a greedy bint she is

There was two but believe the original aka Volume 1 has been removed....probably by twatty mctwat face not wanting everyone to know what a greedy bint she is
Gutted cos I’m sure that was the juiciest one with a lot of the lies she’s been telling in it. Wish I screenshotted!

Anything north of London is north (to us southerners anyway 😂) but from Brighton to Alderney Edge, it’s over 4 hr drive!
See for me I’d say once you go past Birmingham that’s south but the midlands are exactly that… somewhere in the middle 🤣 then anyone above Yorkshire is reyt north (imagine in my broad Sheffield accent 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gutted cos I’m sure that was the juiciest one with a lot of the lies she’s been telling in it. Wish I screenshotted!
Me too, Volume 1 was definitely the best and that was the point I absolutely lost my s**t, messaged her and got myself blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See for me I’d say once you go past Birmingham that’s south but the midlands are exactly that… somewhere in the middle 🤣 then anyone above Yorkshire is reyt north (imagine in my broad Sheffield accent 🤣)
Haha eyup! I'm North Yorkshire!
Also what the chuff - she is in Brighton but her hairdresser is in Leeds?! Are there no hairdressers in Brighton?! Jesus wept.

• Haha
Was this about clawing things back
Volume 1 was where she was wanting 50% more than she ended up with, the bloke in a wig disputed the 10year friendship, think he described it as 'brief at best' 😂, she got ripped to shreds about the holidays she took, lying about the name, borrowing money from her family, her unreliable and vague evidence. She basically got made to look an utter twit hence I think she's had it removed
Volume 2 is about the clawback, finalising details of the house and her trying to get Kyle to clear all her debts

Apologies if I've put too much info here, last thing I want to do is get us into trouble 🙏💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.