Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but she absolutely cares what annie and all the other wags think and also kyle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can u not know how pregnant u are? Bcz ur too busy up stalking Kyle harassing Annie and scrunching kiaros hair ๐Ÿ˜‚
Get a bleeping job and look after ur own chin and clean ur house then ul know what busy and tired is!! bleep!!
---
She doesnโ€™t have that pretty pregnant glow either still ugly

There is a baby daddy out there who has not got a clue that he is about to have his life turned upside down by this fugly crazytown.

This madam knows EXACTLY what she is doing, courting the media, hints, as if this innocent little unborn baby is offspring to Kyle, her old 'unfortunate' client. Baby daddy 1.

This reeks to me of a lady hiding her due date so baby daddy 2 is kept in the dark and to justify going through a pregnancy conceived after a night of paid leisure.

Reactions: 13
I don't know why but part of me really thinks she's having a girl and she's going to wait until its born and do another FYI........

Just because thats the sort of spiteful cow she is and in her sad pathetic mind she'll have got one over on us ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 18
She's got too much going on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, she's a lazy thieving cow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is that an occupation now?? Benefit cheat?? Rich man pump and dump?

What you going to do at 50 prolapse when you need a skateboard to drag your fanny along with you? Children have probs ran away from you and your down the council homeless team with a begging bowl because UC doesn't provide you with the insta lifestyle

Tick tock
Tick tock

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still think itโ€™s the big nose fools because the โ€˜ FYIโ€™ is just weird
Why does Annie run your page

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Another boy ๐Ÿ‘€

The truth is that you
โ€ข found out you were pregnant with Cairo the minute you were home, but 5 months at a โ€˜kidney scanโ€™
โ€ข agreed on his surname with KW
โ€ข had severe Endo

The judge saw through your lies, just like everyone on here
Getting called a troll coz you speak the truth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's not the same thing pal.
The only trolls I see have been her and her disgusting family towards Annie from the beginning.

Reactions: 19
Hahaha she is so transparent. Who, apart from LaurYn herself, refers to him as KW. Absolute cringe bleep.
Iโ€™m wondering if her dates would make it when they were at the World Cup, so rules out Kyle. But also shows she got pregnant whilst away on holiday with Kairo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right so the blue dress bump pic... I swear she posted that when she was pregnant with Kerching.

Also "he kisses the bump but also kicks the bump". Why on earth would you let a toddler - especially one with legs stronger than an ox (from birth) - kick your bump?

Is she mad?

Could the reason she doesn't know anything about this pregnancy be because she's not pregnant, possibly?

Oh she's a stupid twit.
Because itโ€™s round so he thinks itโ€™s a ball up her top and when he sees a football he has to kick it because he is football mad!
---
Another boy ๐Ÿ‘€

The truth is that you
โ€ข found out you were pregnant with Cairo the minute you were home, but 5 months at a โ€˜kidney scanโ€™
โ€ข agreed on his surname with KW
โ€ข had severe Endo

The judge saw through your lies, just like everyone on here
Think she means my boy is all good rather than the boys are all good. That private education working wonders

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please keep these screenshot of her writing to herself and answering them coming its literally got me HOWLING.
This girl is nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can u not know how pregnant u are? Bcz ur too busy up stalking Kyle harassing Annie and scrunching kiaros hair ๐Ÿ˜‚
Get a bleeping job and look after ur own chin and clean ur house then ul know what busy and tired is!! bleep!!
---
She doesnโ€™t have that pretty pregnant glow either still ugly
She had to have it all down to a teeโ€ฆ with all the lies she needed to keep up:
1) the tv show lies
2) podcast lies
3) Instagram lies
4) newspaper lies
5) courtโ€ฆ cannot lie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
So so glade though Annie and Kyle have not got her the house good on them and hopefully he is somehow dodging the 8k payments to ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Wonder if there's something going on where Kyle is arguing the fact she keeps getting pregnant to anyone who will be willing to put a paper bag over her head so why should he pay for her to go tarting about and falling pregnant. It's a pisstake

Reactions: 19
Howling! Who was it?!? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
If it came from your mouth hun, not even a judge believes youโ€ฆ.
---
Right so the blue dress bump pic... I swear she posted that when she was pregnant with Kerching.

Also "he kisses the bump but also kicks the bump". Why on earth would you let a toddler - especially one with legs stronger than an ox (from birth) - kick your bump?

Is she mad?

Could the reason she doesn't know anything about this pregnancy be because she's not pregnant, possibly?

Oh she's a stupid twit.
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† best line right there that made me spit my coffee out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read if it was to go back to court lozza has to pay for her own court fees ( out of the 8k so still kyle is paying) so this time I think she will be reluctant to go back to court.

Kyle will no alot of people and has the money to get things swindled. Please god let Kyle find a way to leave the begger on her knees ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

But with the amount of holidays she goes on that's 1000 percent kyles money.

Why the duck would you fall pregnant again when you havent even moved yet? Something tells me she thought this new baby daddy was rich but his also swindled his way out of it.
---
Do we think she's doing this 'let's catch up ๐Ÿ™„' really ask herself question and try brain wash her followers that's she's provides for Giro all herself after the recent outburst of chloe? How would her followers no she gets trolled alot? She deletes the truthful comments the minute they appear on her comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Surley Kyle canโ€™t be expected to house this new kid I bet if this face to face took place it was bcz she was already pregnant and he was saying no bleeping way and taking it back to court to argue about the house,
Hoping Annie is a smart girl bcz Kyle is a massive dumbass

Surley Kyle canโ€™t be expected to house this new kid I bet if this face to face took place it was bcz she was already pregnant and he was saying no bleeping way and taking it back to court to argue about the house,
Hoping Annie is a smart girl bcz Kyle is a massive dumbass
Annie seems so quite with it all I hope she's being the back bone and standing her ground with it

Reactions: 10
Please keep these screenshot of her writing to herself and answering them coming its literally got me HOWLING.
This girl is nuts!
How arenโ€™t her followers clocking sheโ€™s always got some tit excuse. โ€œOh the markets are madโ€ wtf are you on about hun๐Ÿ˜‚ As for the question sheโ€™s asked herself about made the move up north yet, why would anyone but Lauryn ask that when everyone knows sheโ€™s Brighton born and bred as are her family? Iโ€™ve said it once, Iโ€™ll say it again, Annie and Co need a restraining order against her, sheโ€™s bleeping nuts!

Reactions: 18
Shes definitely on one today isn't she.
How embarrassing Annie her friends and family all no its them buying the house but Lauryn still has the audacity to say its her buying the house ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ she just makes her grave deeper and deeper

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I still think itโ€™s the big nose fools because the โ€˜ FYIโ€™ is just weird
Why does Annie run your page
Think this just proves what a loon she is though rather than its his, she obsessed wants to be Annie she living rent free in panface head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.