Goodman Sisters #15 My neck, my back my prolapsed puss and my dodgy crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I duno England so is up north where Alderly edge is? And that’s where the footballers live?? And is it near Cheshire?
Anything north of London is north (to us southerners anyway 😂) but from Brighton to Alderney Edge, it’s over 4 hr drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why there isn’t a restraining order in place? I definitely would have. And with the money kyles got made sure it was enough to stop her crossing as far as the Yorkshire border never mind up near them
Because KW is the love of her life and they have been shagging for years behind his wife’s back.
He loves her and KG so so much

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Currently in a argument with midsize.. apparently demarai gray doesn't pay her a pennie 🤣🤣🤣🤡
---
Shes talking to me like im his friend messaging her telling me to go and ask him. Oh yeah hang on darling ill just give him a call 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Currently in a argument with midsize.. apparently demarai gray doesn't pay her a pennie 🤣🤣🤣🤡
---
Shes talking to me like im his friend messaging her telling me to go and ask him. Oh yeah hang on darling ill just give him a call 🙄🙄🙄
He may not pay her directly it may be through lawyers or something but that fat sket does get money. What single parent of 2 kids can afford those holidays unless she's back to turning tricks for a fiver a blow job. Even then that's too dear for her calibre

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He may not pay her directly it may be through lawyers or something but that fat sket does get money. What single parent of 2 kids can afford those holidays unless she's back to turning tricks for a fiver a blow job. Even then that's too dear for her calibre
All her modelling of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another boy 👀

The truth is that you
• found out you were pregnant with Cairo the minute you were home, but 5 months at a ‘kidney scan’
• agreed on his surname with KW
• had severe Endo

The judge saw through your lies, just like everyone on here
Haha she cares about everything we say and proves it. Curling unwanted hair. Putting him in a light outfit. She jelous, ugly, jobless and her kid can barely string a sentence together. It’s does bother her that RRR are beautiful and well brought up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

Right who found the last court docs get on it we have to know 😂😂😂
---
I’m thinking maybe there is an order in place doesn’t she seen appear up there when Annie is abroad??
MJ has joined them in AE 🙈
So as much as I’d like to think they only put up with her the 3 witches are as thick as thieves enjoying a nice meal thanks to Big Kai!!
Bet she doesn’t even treat only pays for exactly what she orders 😂😂
I can see her being one of those “can u transfer me that £1.50 u owe me”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I duno England so is up north where Alderley edge is? And that’s where the footballers live?? And is it near Cheshire?
I am 'up north!'
Cheshire is the county (which is absolutely massive, it stretches from Chester all the way to bordering the Peak District)

Alderley Edge is a village in Cheshire. It's very leafy and countrysidey, filled with back to back mansions (most gated, ive never seen much driving through cos there's trees hiding them) and one street that has some up market restaurants and bars. Nothing special IMO, a few are chain restaurants like Gusto and Botanist you can find in most places??

It makes absolutely no sense to me that someone would regularly drive over 4 hours from Brighton to Alderley Edge just to 'hang out' there. It's a village!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right who found the last court docs get on it we have to know 😂😂😂
---
I’m thinking maybe there is an order in place doesn’t she seen appear up there when Annie is abroad??
MJ has joined them in AE 🙈
So as much as I’d like to think they only put up with her the 3 witches are as thick as thieves enjoying a nice meal thanks to Big Kai!!
Bet she doesn’t even treat only pays for exactly what she orders 😂😂
I can see her being one of those “can u transfer me that £1.50 u owe me”
Er that would be me✋ 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also fyi lozza. Annie not gonna be heartbroken or jelous of u even if I mistake 2 is a girl. It’s not her husband. It another unwanted child brought into the world for monetary gain to a daddy who os clearly not stepping up. The world could have girld but it won’t be Annie and kyles 4th baby. They will only care about a girl once it’s their own daughter, niece, etc. they can afford to give millions of children a fab happy life unlike panface.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am 'up north!'
Cheshire is the county (which is absolutely massive, it stretches from Chester all the way to bordering the Peak District)

Alderley Edge is a village in Cheshire. It's very leafy and countrysidey, filled with back to back mansions (most gated, ive never seen much driving through cos there's trees hiding them) and one street that has some up market restaurants and bars. Nothing special IMO, a few are chain restaurants like Gusto and Botanist you can find in most places??

It makes absolutely no sense to me that someone would regularly drive over 4 hours from Brighton to Alderley Edge just to 'hang out' there. It's a village!
Ahh the Penelope’s live up north 😂😂
---
---
There you go bloke states he does pay… she is from the same stable as lying Lauren

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ahh the Penelope’s live up north 😂😂
---

There you go bloke states he does pay… she is from the same stable as lying Lauren
I remember reading this as well, she lies a lot and she has a bestie aka boyfriend called lozagne so she would be able to take him to court quicker than she drops her knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did tree trunk pete and prolapse begman attend the same school of lies together????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But puts him in an Everton strip like the father that doesn't pay for him 😶 I don't understand 🤔😂🫤 what a weird embarrasing pair of scanks no wonder they're pals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.