Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one’s making love to these women
100% doggy
Easy erection when they are thinking of someone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% doggy
Don't have to look at their awful faces either, that way haha.

I'll never understand how Katy Morgan got anyone to shag her. She's the most hideous looking person ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can just imagine Kyle with lauryn,

'She turns her head to smile at him as both bags fall off her head'

Kyle: turn back around TURN BACK AROUND NOW!!

If this had been 2 seconds sooner he would have gone limp

He would never have been trapped...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% doggy
FFS! Everytime he even tries little spooning me now I'm going to be like 🤔

"Who's he thinking about?"
"Does my dace repulse him?"
"Do I look like a pan?"
"Is he going to try and pay me for this?"

I'll just have to tell I'm too pretty to be little spoon so he can roll over!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS! Everytime he even tries little spooning me now I'm going to be like 🤔

"Who's he thinking about?"
"Does my dace repulse him?"
"Do I look like a pan?"
"Is he going to try and pay me for this?"

I'll just have to tell I'm too pretty to be little spoon so he can roll over!
Do I look like a pan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A girl from teen mom young and pregnant got sperm from a man on a Facebook group - I’m thinking that is where Lauryn got her sperm from this time. She definitely doesn’t need anymore child maintenance this time round

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m alive and well now wondering if I wanna do doggy again might feel ugly like foxy said 🤣
Why don’t you wanna look at meeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m alive and well now wondering if I wanna do doggy again might feel ugly like foxy said 🤣
Why don’t you wanna look at meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Stop that 😂😂😂😂
---
I've telt Mr j that if he doesn't want to look at meeeeeeeee am going to run off with that musician in his 70s

Am that disgusting 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Grunt I can assure you it’s not too late to run
I saw this and thought the same lol.
I wonder what it’s like at home for him really. I mean I’m sure it will be his money paying for everything and his house is over run with Chloe’s ferrel family and MJ living there. I mean I just find that so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh invites to the wedding of the year... Kim K of the famalam and her A-list nephew kyle walker jnr in attendance may overshadow everything. Oh to be a fly on the wall at that wedding. Big Loz having to watch her A-list son so nobody takes pictures of him 🤣🤣🤣 can imagine her FANNY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh invites to the wedding of the year... Kim K of the famalam and her A-list nephew kyle walker jnr in attendance may overshadow everything. Oh to be a fly on the wall at that wedding. Big Loz having to watch her A-list son so nobody takes pictures of him 🤣🤣🤣 can imagine her FANNY!!!
All day running around making sure no one touches messiah
What a tit show it will be
Preggo at Kim K’s wedding she just had to take the attention didn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yous check out Charlotte Dawson's neck tattoo it's the thing off nightmares...I could just imagine Lauryn with a Kyle one......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does the invite say June 2024 or am I seeing things??? Why having her hen do so early ?
---
Does the invite say June 2024 or am I seeing things??? Why having her hen do so early ?
---

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.