Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Annie has always referred to her boys as kings and has always worn a small pendant with rrr on it.
Skiprat starts calling giro king kairo (blac chyna already did this)
And got herself a KW dog collar

Laurin has stalked and copied (tries her best to) everything about Annie. She has really studied Annie. It’s frightening when you think of it really

Reactions: 22
I’ve taken a hiatus for a mo. I’m at World Cup saga now. I need a break but working behind the scenes 👀🙏🏽 two hour countdown for THE BEST POST ever or shall I say T-MINUS like someone did to *cough cough* Talia.

For now, what a thread Team we are. Seeing some day ones still here is heartwarming, we’ve been together for SO long so we better thank Lauryn here xxx Some of your posts were worthy of screenshots and reposting but I’d be here all day with the amount of CRACKERS I came across but rest assured some of you are absolute hilarious legends and I hope you have been noticed and get paid for being so funny 😂

Loving the Liar theme and I have some awesome little reminders of Lauryn the Liar doing what she does best - LIE. So keep tuned my huns.

whilst we are on the theme of ethnicity (I haven’t read any replies since then) I’ll leave you with this whilst feed the boyfriend and get my movie director hat on. So see you in a bit when I’ve disinherited my boy’s ethnicity out of the will x
Her baby isn't white and neither is her side of the family, aye OK then ms colour blindness leave us to crack the jokes!!

Ta

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she not wear the massive gangster KW chain no more? She used to be always playing with it and flashing the initials to the camera on her videos. Sad bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noooo did she actually get as far as registering him as Kyle Walker jnr?? 😲😲 I’m mortified for her 🤣🤣🤣
That’s where the junior came from 🤣🤣 giro walker jnr doesn’t make sense . He was 100% Kyle Walker junior to begin with. She’d shown enough stuff with the KW initials so when she was changing it his name had to begin with a K.

@Matterbaby she should be ashamed of herself using that filter and lying that her son and her side aren’t white. That pic of Sean last night he was that white he almost blended in with his white shirt.
As others have said if we all done a dna test we’d all be 1%/2% something we’re hardly going to add those flags to our bios 🙄

Reactions: 14
She is a fantasist and thick Kyle going near her has paid into her delusions 🤮🫣 the way she copies them is unnerving.

Reactions: 13
Some people are convinced Kyle's the Daddy and others aren't even convinced she's pregnant...

The mess that is Lauryn "Prolapse" Goodman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
See if things were going her own way, she wouldn't be taking a SM break, she was hoping this pregnancy announcement with the incognito father would garner more followers and also thinking using big lardita vardy gob would raise her 'status'
It's backfired so she's waddled off.

If Annie had bitten back or if she was getting all these DMs and adoration for being a wee bully she would still be there stirring the pan with her big face

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve taken a hiatus for a mo. I’m at World Cup saga now. I need a break but working behind the scenes 👀🙏🏽 two hour countdown for THE BEST POST ever or shall I say T-MINUS like someone did to *cough cough* Talia.

For now, what a thread Team we are. Seeing some day ones still here is heartwarming, we’ve been together for SO long so we better thank Lauryn here xxx Some of your posts were worthy of screenshots and reposting but I’d be here all day with the amount of CRACKERS I came across but rest assured some of you are absolute hilarious legends and I hope you have been noticed and get paid for being so funny 😂

Loving the Liar theme and I have some awesome little reminders of Lauryn the Liar doing what she does best - LIE. So keep tuned my huns.

whilst we are on the theme of ethnicity (I haven’t read any replies since then) I’ll leave you with this whilst feed the boyfriend and get my movie director hat on. So see you in a bit when I’ve disinherited my boy’s ethnicity out of the will x
"disinheriting" I think you mean disregarding you thick bint looooll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If that is kyles baby then Annie doesn’t know. Annie might be a softie for kyles behavior but I can’t see her going about as normal if she thought or knew that was kyles second sprog. I think people forget they don’t co parent, he never attended court, and he doesn’t see giro. The man has hoes putting it on a plate for him he wouldn’t be desperate enough to go to crazy lozza for a shag
Don't know if I imagined it but in the original document we dont discuss, wasn't Kyle there at least by video link? I seem to remember the judge credited him for his honesty in answering the questions and pretty much called Liaryn an unreliable witness who constantly contradicted herself when answering questions?

I can't find it anymore so assuming its been replaced by the more recent document? Or maybe I dreamt it all?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she said her side isn’t white that just sums up how deluded she is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think Kyle is the dad. She would be hinting more than she is now. She would be loving it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think Kyle is the dad. She would be hinting more than she is now. She would be loving it
I agree, despite Kyle proving time and time again that he has 💩 for brains, I still can't bring myself to believe he'd be stupid enough to go there again

Reactions: 18
Does she not wear the massive gangster KW chain no more? She used to be always playing with it and flashing the initials to the camera on her videos. Sad bleep 🙄
Yeah but it’s not for kairo it’s defo for Kyle cz kiaro is a goodman so those aren’t his intials I’ve said it hundred times b4 duno what kinda sex Kyle is having with these hoes that make them obsessed and one wear his intials around their neck cause I ain’t had it 😂
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some people are convinced Kyle's the Daddy and others aren't even convinced she's pregnant...

The mess that is Lauryn "Prolapse" Goodman.
I think some people just haven’t dealt with someone so ruthless irl so wouldn’t even think someone could be as dangerous as laurin really is. Seen a TikTok today of a woman with a gfm for her babies funeral had a pic up of a coffin and it turns out it was a pic from google that she edited. Some sickos in this world 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She'll name her new unfortunate sprog something beginning with W so she doesn't have to buy a new chain like her sister. Maybe walker since she's so obsessed with it or willy because she's worships the willyyy especially ones attached to rich men.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Disinheriting 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩😩😩😩😩😩 oh my gawdddd
That was one of my fave moments
Positivity only and proper ghetto bleep in the dms

likkle milk bottle with one black grandparent
Fetish queen

it’s the social Media break after Involving herself in social media drama for me
Go and enjoy your pregnancy no one fukin asked

Lairen goodman - strong independent black woman🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember she used to get Mel Reeves to give her shoutouts on Twitter as a mum who could help BF mamas with questions surrounding pumping 🙈

I wonder is she capable of cringing at her past behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
mahdi.rafiee18, hello, she’s not Iranian
Let’s reword that to everything that get down for giro os courtesy of the walkers and the only thing he got from lozza is her looks. 🤣
---
I get why Katy and lozza don’t want their kids being their image. Giro got lozza eyes and forehead. She needs to stop being disappointed in his looks, lack of football and language skills she so desperately craves. Wonder if Katy clients are no more since she got pregnant by her mistakes on the job. Oh god how the unwanted ones slander the rich, famous and living families. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.