Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Annie to bits (in a not knowing her personally kinda way 😂) but duck me if that baby is Kyle’s and she’s staying with him, I would personally want to give her a slap to the dish myself 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Stop Stop Stop 😳😳😳
I was MIA for a big chick if this pantomime. Did she really call him Kyle Walker jnr legally 🫣😫
It was written on her breast milk uno incase someone got it mixed up with duck noz what 😂😂
---
I love Annie to bits (in a not knowing her personally kinda way 😂) but duck me it that baby is Kyle’s and she’s staying with him, I would personally want to give her a slap to the dish myself 😂
If it is she doesn’t know yet surley! Bcz aye then you’re a doormat hen!!
and quagliar is a bleeping mug!
u can kinda see why Annie forgives him but for Lorraine to go back there it’s solely to hurt Annie and that’s just on another level VILE!!
And Kyle would just need to get the snip at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s not a pun HUN.

sorry if I derail, let me know a way I can upload all when done pleaaaaaseeeee.
---
No but I AM SORRY for the random posts but oh my bleeping god I am dying who remembers when she did this 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

👄
“He changes everyday”
Yep one day cashew nut next day strawberry 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the person who jumped on tattle to defend Lauren why was he/she here in the 1st place???
why would you go out your road to join this to defend a stranger nah!! Wouldn’t happen!!
All these ppl who come on to bash Annie or defend Lauren is Lauren and she throws some bad mouthing in about herself to throw ppl off the scent then she’s called out and she fucks off again

& FYI we are happy…. Happy we’re not bleeping you looooossssserrrrr 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I imagine that one of us tattlers found Karios legal name change 🤣🤣🤣

He’s a goodman thru and thru….

Also LOVING the ‘very best of’ Lozza’s most embarrassing posts. The bikini bottoms & dick on his back makes me wanna vom.

Keep the backdated catalogue of shame coming !
It was meeeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If that is kyles baby then Annie doesn’t know. Annie might be a softie for kyles behavior but I can’t see her going about as normal if she thought or knew that was kyles second sprog. I think people forget they don’t co parent, he never attended court, and he doesn’t see giro. The man has hoes putting it on a plate for him he wouldn’t be desperate enough to go to crazy lozza for a shag

Reactions: 25
Did I imagine that one of us tattlers found Karios legal name change 🤣🤣🤣

He’s a goodman thru and thru….

Also LOVING the ‘very best of’ Lozza’s most embarrassing posts. The bikini bottoms & dick on his back makes me wanna vom.

Keep the backdated catalogue of shame coming !
@Matterbaby will find you the screen shot soon 😂
---
For the person who jumped on tattle to defend Lauren why was he/she here in the 1st place???
why would you go out your road to join this to defend a stranger nah!! Wouldn’t happen!!
All these ppl who come on to bash Annie or defend Lauren is Lauren and she throws some bad mouthing in about herself to throw ppl off the scent then she’s called out and she fucks off again

& FYI we are happy…. Happy we’re not bleeping you looooossssserrrrr 🖕
And we are actually very nice to each other. Unless you come on chatting shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone here watch the new season of YOU. The woman who took lady phoebe reminds me off Loz 🤣🤣 we’ve being best friends for years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your first name is the name of a debt 💸 👀
I don't see it as a hate site. It's a place to vent without directly being nasty to someone on their socials. They don't have to read it! This thread is the best, proper women that have morals, women that love their kids and haven't had them for a paycheck. Single mother's just getting on with life without being a pyscho. Women that unfortunately are going through fertility issues, something she has obviously lied about.
A lot of very witty, funny women on here🙌🏾😂😂
She's just a jealous witch and can't stand that she's been outed and she can't get rid of the comments.
I'd be questioning my actions if I got a thread about myself. We can't all be wrong 🙄
The person who wrote on here to try and defend her, get out of her arse, also why was you ever on here?👀😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
mahdi.rafiee18, hello, she’s not Iranian
She has receipts 🤣🤣 the only receipts she has is what shite she buys with the 8k paycheck every month 🤣🤣

Annie has all the msgs the crazed lunatic sent her while pregnant with miracle #1

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh well that might well backfire for old panface mentioning tattle as some followers of hers might not know of it so more the merrier come on in and find out what a cretin and outright lair she is 🤗😂

Ooh well that might well backfire for old panface mentioning tattle as some followers of hers might not know of it so more the merrier come on in and find out what a cretin and outright lair she is 🤗😂
Her followers look like they’d need tattle to be a picture book. They don’t come across as the reading type 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.