Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a pun HUN.

sorry if I derail, let me know a way I can upload all when done pleaaaaaseeeee.
---
No but I AM SORRY for the random posts but oh my bleeping god I am dying who remembers when she did this 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

👄
Oh no .. more of these little crackers please! The pics of her antics over the years are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t get to have a break someone will always go back and bring all her crazy ass tit back up! So keep the pics coming!!
Is that nut pic where cashew nut came from?
also he has dark blonde hair in that pic wouldnt say it’s particularly curly either

Reactions: 10
Has the big bold BV gone quiet yet? I honestly can’t bring myself to look at her page, the rage is too much! Can just about deal with Lozza!

Reactions: 13
That’s not a pun HUN.

sorry if I derail, let me know a way I can upload all when done pleaaaaaseeeee.
---
No but I AM SORRY for the random posts but oh my bleeping god I am dying who remembers when she did this 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

👄
She really can't let go off the name walker can she can smell the desperation from here. What does she mean so you can run things ??? She talks so much pish

Reactions: 12
Let’s have some anger towards her now. Yes she said this and yes that is a dick drawn with sun cream on the back of a child and yes she is saying her son is a dirty sex pest like his Dad, DOUBLE of his Dad

I’m thinking I’m gonna make a little video of all the photos :) I’m feeling creative x

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Let’s have some anger towards her now. Yes she said this and yes that is a dick drawn with sun cream on the back of a child and yes she is saying her son is a dirty sex pest like his Dad, DOUBLE of his Dad

I’m thinking I’m gonna make a little video of all the photos :) I’m feeling creative x
A little reel, if you would

Reactions: 9

Disgusting I remember this

Reactions: 9
I'm mixed race, and both my children are mixed. But it starts to come across offensive her keep using the brown baby emoji when she hasn't got any brown kids. Like It's a fashion statement to have a brown child. Like when he is clearly not brown and looks white but forcing that he is. Does she even have any mixed race/ black family or friends or has this just been a new thing to crave a brown looking child it's so weird
---
Exactly this 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Like I said earlier, my child is mixed race but you wouldn’t know it to look at him as his skin colour looks the same as mine (his dads mixed race) so I would never dream of using the 👶🏽 Emoji. It’s embarrassing on my part because he’s not a fashion accessories and more than anything it could be seen as offensive.
I’m sure someone pulled her on this too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys….

I’m 100% convinced the baby daddy is Kyle.
Me too! I'm convinced that the walkers have a super injunction on it which is why Vardy and Loz are going mental, and Annie is doing the pap shots. Kind of to rub it in their faces that they can't say tit - and rightly so!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think Annie would stick by him this time surely not that wedding ring would be rammed down his throat rather than on my finger....

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did I imagine that one of us tattlers found Karios legal name change 🤣🤣🤣

He’s a goodman thru and thru….

Also LOVING the ‘very best of’ Lozza’s most embarrassing posts. The bikini bottoms & dick on his back makes me wanna vom.

Keep the backdated catalogue of shame coming !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if Kyle wanted to acknowledge Giro, he probably shouldn’t attempt to do so until Giro is a legal adult who can speak for himself. If Kyle were to spend time with him now, Giro’s mother would likely spin outlandish tales of abuse and neglect against both Kyle and Annie to get more headlines and attention. She has made it impossible for Kyle to see Giro, not Annie.
Kyle having to use language line to explain to his son that his mama is a fkn psycho just so there’s no misinterpretation

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.