Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giro is white and when he looks tan it’s only because he’s got a tan on his holidays. She probably has that poor boy sunbathing all day long

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think if he was actually dark skinned and dark hair then yeah bcz that’s what they look like but he’s white with blonde ringlets
I don’t think I’ve ever look for an emoji to describe my kids a heart or the love heart eyes
Yeah it's rather bizarre that she feels she has to make a point by describing giro with emojis and has to ensure the colour is specific to her narrative when he is pale and blonde, I m the same when I am referring to children in my life I use heart emoji usually I wouldn't sit and scroll looking for an emoji with how I think they look

She's a weirdo

Reactions: 20
Working from home has its benefits, I’ve been in meetings eight hours a day for three weeks now and I’m so bored of my manager’s voice. I also have someone who sounds like a crackhead, she’s from Liverpool and she interrupts with her harsh scary voice and I’m done SOOOOOO I’m doing the long winded task of saving every image from all the threads and will be uploading them again, for us to reminisce how far we have all come. We have got better with screenshots, we have been loyal Lauryn haters to each other and I can’t wait for the pics to be uploaded because honestly there are some bleeping crackers and it’ll be a shame to not have them in newer threads.

I’m currently just starting thread 3 and here’s the last picture I saved 😂 ‘up too’ great grammar darling you bleeping moron

Also guys no need to thank me, thank yourself for being the best at screenshots. KEEP IT UP HUNS XXXXXX

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Working from home has its benefits, I’ve been in meetings eight hours a day for three weeks now and I’m so bored of my manager’s voice. I also have someone who sounds like a crackhead, she’s from Liverpool and she interrupts with her harsh scary voice and I’m done SOOOOOO I’m doing the long winded task of saving every image from all the threads and will be uploading them again, for us to reminisce how far we have all come. We have got better with screenshots, we have been loyal Lauryn haters to each other and I can’t wait for the pics to be uploaded because honestly there are some bleeping crackers and it’ll be a shame to not have them in newer threads.

I’m currently just starting thread 3 and here’s the last picture I saved 😂 ‘up too’ great grammar darling you bleeping moron

Also guys no need to thank me, thank yourself for being the best at screenshots. KEEP IT UP HUNS XXXXXX
Check the sign in the back ground 'happy ever after'

It clearly wasn't a 'happy ever after' was it prozzi??? You won't get your happy ever after until Anniebbites back at you.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN YOU WEE SLAGGY NOBODY

• Haha
Reactions: 18

God, she was so boring. Surprised some of us stuck around 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what do we reckon this “social media break” is really all about? Sorry I’ve missed so much of the thread past couple of days, been trying to catch up. Life kinda gets in the way 🤣

Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever figured out how she is 'part Persian'🙄😂 call me suspicious but big Sean and cazza jules don't look very persiany 😂 to me. To even be consided half it would have to be one of them. But what do I know about genes and biology?🤔
I suspect Loz the Proz spun this tale to give her an edge in the PortaPotty market.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s not a pun HUN.

sorry if I derail, let me know a way I can upload all when done pleaaaaaseeeee.
---
No but I AM SORRY for the random posts but oh my bleeping god I am dying who remembers when she did this 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

👄
Please don’t stop. Not derailing when it’s still talking about the Proz x

Reactions: 13
Lots going on behind the scenes x
She on a permanent break. Unemployed beggar with full time childcare and evening nanny. What a Fanny. Yeah the walkers strike again 😂 she might be unemployed but she certainly has 2 employers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot she called him junior! 😂
How could you forget she sold the name junior to the magazine 🤣🤣 he went from “it” to “peanut” to “junior” originally registered as Kyle walker then kairo Walker and finally kairo Goodman🤣🤣 a name for every 6months of his life 🤡🤡
---
That’s not a pun HUN.

sorry if I derail, let me know a way I can upload all when done pleaaaaaseeeee.
---
No but I AM SORRY for the random posts but oh my bleeping god I am dying who remembers when she did this 😫🤣🤣🤣🤣

👄
I’m dying the lips🤣🤣
Why was his lips not pixelated are they identical to his bio daddy too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So you wore them with a one night dump and pump? If ThAt MaKeS sENsE 🤔
She is so self absorbed she clearly didn’t read the lady’s comment properly or just lacks so much empathy. Most would say sorry to hear that or hope you are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.