Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots going on behind the scenes x
Aye and who started all the tit stirring???
She's that idiot who lights the flames and runs away.
She's such a loser as things didn't go as she thought after announcing unwanted sprog part 2

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Annie stressed her out by flashing her massive diamond ring🤣🤣
Wonder what’s next for prozza

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here we go, Annie has stressed her out by saying NOTHING!!
She'll be lurking on these threads, social media and still stalking the walkers🙄 what a complete moron she is.
Yep them two slags have sat and baited Annie and made themselves look stupid saying it was all Annie's fault when they had nothing from her and kept going on. They've made themselves look fools again! Even vardy has nothing to say anymore.
Obvious pair of bullies am hoping big prozza lauryn has had a nice strongly worded letter from their lawyer.

FYI lauryn it's not an airport no one needs to know about your departure
Stupid bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Being proud to be Iranian when it suits her. Insults to all Iranian women out there struggling, bleeping witch. She’s not Iranian enough to say she’s part Iranian. Her grandparents name is Schrader which originates from Germany. And Sean is through and through British as we all know because he’s a die hard Liverpool fan, and everyone has a distant relative who comes from Liverpool which used to be part of Lancashire and if you do genealogy like me, you’ll find anyone who is British, most of their ancestors live in Lancashire, it’s so big.

There is a term used to explain what she’s doing but it’s a point of discussion and I don’t want to open it 🥲 HINT: #jesynelson and in my view it’s actually more insulting then it’s not. What’s the obsession about being ethnic? Pushing a narrative that’s insulting to many people who have suffered for YEARS and she’s so blasé about it.

Realised I’ve opened a discussion, duck it. I think what she is doing is racist and unethical. Amelia the same, Oh I forgot I’m Iranian? Ermmmmmmmm shut up! Read the bleeping room, don’t just share one link and then boast about something you barely have. Kairo is 1/4 Jamaican and she’s making out he’s fully. And it’s INSULTING.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does any of the og thread frequenters remember when around the time of KGs birth multi racial Laureen had the British flag, the Iranian flag, the Italian flag 😂😂😂😂 and the Austrian flag in her bio?

I deffo read somewhere that Carron Joolies maiden name is Schneider so for once seems the Austrian flag might have been accurate so why TF does she claim Iran (which is clearly not, or if it is she's 0.000000067%) and not Austrian 😂 which she might actually be....

Obvs it's cos she's tryna be an exotic Kardashian mami 🫠🫠🫠 but ya know 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does any of the og thread frequenters remember when around the time of KGs birth multi racial Laureen had the British flag, the Iranian flag, the Italian flag 😂😂😂😂 and the Austrian flag in her bio?

I deffo read somewhere that Carron Joolies maiden name is Schneider so for once seems the Austrian flag might have been accurate so why TF does she claim Iran (which is clearly not, or if it is she's 0.000000067%) and not Austrian 😂 which she might actually be....

YES oh my god I forgot about that😂😂 it’s this whole wanting to be “exotic” piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being proud to be Iranian when it suits her. Insults to all Iranian women out there struggling, bleeping witch. She’s not Iranian enough to say she’s part Iranian. Her grandparents name is Schrader which originates from Germany. And Sean is through and through British as we all know because he’s a die hard Liverpool fan, and everyone has a distant relative who comes from Liverpool which used to be part of Lancashire and if you do genealogy like me, you’ll find anyone who is British, most of their ancestors live in Lancashire, it’s so big.

There is a term used to explain what she’s doing but it’s a point of discussion and I don’t want to open it 🥲 HINT: #jesynelson and in my view it’s actually more insulting then it’s not. What’s the obsession about being ethnic? Pushing a narrative that’s insulting to many people who have suffered for YEARS and she’s so blasé about it.

Realised I’ve opened a discussion, duck it. I think what she is doing is racist and unethical. Amelia the same, Oh I forgot I’m Iranian? Ermmmmmmmm shut up! Read the bleeping room, don’t just share one link and then boast about something you barely have. Kairo is 1/4 Jamaican and she’s making out he’s fully. And it’s INSULTING.
Absolutely, I don’t think real Iranian women forget they’re Iranian. Especially when racists exist to remind them.

Reactions: 16

I remember and she took the Austrian one off first then the Italian

She's such a massive fanny 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Off to go out an Irish flag in my bio coz my grandparents are Irish 🇮🇪

• Haha
Off to go out an Irish flag in my bio coz my grandparents are Irish 🇮🇪
Well I ll have scottish, Irish, Spanish and Italian, I'm sure if I dig back past my great gran parents I ll find more flags to make me insta exotic to the porta potty crowd 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do these wee nasty witches cause the drama then play the victim it had absolutely nothing to do with her form towie or KG jnr and now she’s playing the victim!! duck off!!
Annie is probs devastated about what kyles done again I doubt she’s even noticed Lauren piped up!! Doesn’t matter what she does Annie just refuses to acknowledge her and I absolutely LOVE it she’s nothing and no one and it kills her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I ll have scottish, Irish, Spanish and Italian, I'm sure if I dig back past my great gran parents I ll find more flags to make me insta exotic to the porta potty crowd 😂😂😂
I’m pretty sure when my mum did her DNA test thing, she had a bit of Swedish in there. Going to add to my bio. BRB

• Haha

I genuinely thought it was me being sensitive when I felt offended she keeps using the brown baby emoji but you've literally just hit the nail on the head!
Shes so thick and uneducated when it comes to this whole obsession in having a brown baby she's coming across beggy and racist. Midsize is the same no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely thought it was me being sensitive when I felt offended she keeps using the brown baby emoji but you've literally just hit the nail on the head!
Shes so thick and uneducated when it comes to this whole obsession in having a brown baby she's coming across beggy and racist. Midsize is the same no doubt
I think if he was actually dark skinned and dark hair then yeah bcz that’s what they look like but he’s white with blonde ringlets
I don’t think I’ve ever look for an emoji to describe my kids a heart or the love heart eyes

Reactions: 13
The kid is whiter than the white baby emoji 😩😅😅😅
Why does she dress him like that 🤣 is that the style for wee boys serious questions I have a girl and she's just turned 12 but could never imagine dressing a boy like that. Neds in Glasgow used to tuck their socks into their joggies like that in the 90s 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she dress him like that 🤣 is that the style for wee boys serious questions I have a girl and she's just turned 12 but could never imagine dressing a boy like that. Neds in Glasgow used to tuck their socks into their joggies like that in the 90s 🤣🤣
Kyle does that with his Trackies and socks

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.