Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think Annie told him she wasn't being involved with Kairo so if he wanted to be, crack on but she's off and so bleeping what?

He had a choice. Blaming Annie for Kyle's decision is nonsensical he could have split from Annie and been present for RRR and KG.

He chose not to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No. Kyle wanted her to terminate the pregnancy and it has been stated she considered it but he wouldn't give her enough money to do it so she went ahead with the pregnancy to piss him off.

He wanted her to abort the baby. He didn't want to be involved and, has the right to make that decision.

He couldn't force her to terminate an unwanted baby (and he should never be able to). So, equally, he can't be forced to be involved.

If someone asks you to terminate a pregnancy, are they really begging you about names or is Loz the Proz lying?
Where have you been the last 3 years ?
Don’t you know this wasn’t always the plan ?
They were setting off into the Jamaican sea to let Annie come to terms with being dumped

Loz was moving into Annie’s home and going to raise the 4 boys as quads
Only terms would be she has 4 nannys as she is crippled with pain and needs to go shopping all day.
She would also need a chef as we all know she cannot fukin cook.
So actually you’re wrong !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where have you been the last 3 years ?
Don’t you know this wasn’t always the plan ?
They were setting off into the Jamaican sea to let Annie come to terms with being dumped

Loz was moving into Annie’s home and going to raise the 4 boys as quads
Only terms would be she has 4 nannys as she is crippled with pain and needs to go shopping all day.
She would also need a chef as we all know she cannot fukin cook.
So actually you’re wrong !!!!
Oooh didn't know that!

Did Kyle attend all her scans and want the baby to be called Lickle Kyle too?

Truly fascinating stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's lauryns fault her son doesn't have a father in his life. Kyle wanted a shag not a baby with the scank. I hope one day kairo knows what his nasty ass lying ho mother is all about and I'm sure he will when he realises Kyle's provided everything for him and infertile Lauryn was too busy spitting out more sprogs she can't afford. Embarrasment of a human being how she can show her face in public is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My little one is mixed race but like Kiro and very light skinned, no intact he actually looks white like me and I don’t be popping up with the 👶🏽 Emoji 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just beggy and wants the world to know she doesn’t sleep with white men.
But like you say about genes, it affects everyone differently because my little ones older siblings (their dads other children not mine) one has darker skin nearly the same as their dad and the other again has very light skin.
I do find it hilarious because you know Lauren is one of them girls that was desperate for a mixed race child and he’s whiter than she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That private education didn’t help her one bit😂 she should have learned that 👩🏻+🧑🏽 Does not equal 🧑🏾🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“This wasn’t always the plan” one of my fave lines she has ever used

only plan was plan B to swallow you Trollop
I would love to hear this fukin plan
Because the docs seem pretty fukin clear as day to me
Was he leaving Annie for her ?
And if so does she think that sounds good ? Fukin looney tune

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laurin claimed big daddy Sean found out he wasn’t really a goodman and that his ancestors were Persian 🤣🤡 maybe Sean’s mummy or granny was a hoe too. The witches got it from somewhere 🤣🤣

ETA is giro now legally giro goodman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Persian Familia
🇮🇷
He is the least Persian looking person I have ever seen
---
Laurin claimed big daddy Sean found out he wasn’t really a goodman and that his ancestors were Persian 🤣🤡 maybe Sean’s mummy or granny was a hoe too. The witches got it from somewhere 🤣🤣

ETA is giro now legally giro goodman
We could all claim our 3% ancestry from some far flung country if we did 23 and me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Persian 😂😂😂, what part of these woman is persian?? Cos it certainly isn't their big button moon faces 😂😂. Pure embarrassing, although I can't stand my dad, he was blessed in the gene pool, they I believe, are of Italian descent and we have olive skin and light eyes but I never ever refer to myself as Italian that's just pure roastingness. Big cazza and big daddy sean are like the milky bar kids.

We want receipts or its all bullshit!! Goodman is such a lovely traditional Iranian name isn't it 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loz got Sean's big moon face pmsl must've skipped the sultry Persian features. Uses all kairos maintence to try create some now. Omg and that old tart carron is everything you'd expect her to be mutton dressed as lamb can just tell she's an old trollop 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
He is the least Persian looking person I have ever seen
---

We could all claim our 3% ancestry from some far flung country if we did 23 and me 🙄
Exactly... Nothing worse than someone that clings onto a bit of useless information to try seem more interesting 😂😂😂 literally so cringe and is just a typical Lauryn the fantasist Goodman move

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Persian 😂😂😂, what part of these woman is persian?? Cos it certainly isn't their big button moon faces 😂😂. Pure embarrassing, although I can't stand my dad, he was blessed in the gene pool, they I believe, are of Italian descent and we have olive skin and light eyes but I never ever refer to myself as Italian that's just pure roastingness. Big cazza and big daddy sean are like the milky bar kids.

We want receipts or its all bullshit!! Goodman is such a lovely traditional Iranian name isn't it 🫠🫠🫠
I demand a DNA test! 😂😂
Is that why she added the 'Y' to her name, to appear more 'exotic'💃🏽🤥😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loz got Sean's big moon face pmsl must've skipped the sultry Persian features. Uses all kairos maintence to try create some now. Omg and that old tart carron is everything you'd expect her to be mutton dressed as lamb can just tell she's an old trollop 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---

Exactly... Nothing worse than someone that clings onto a bit of useless information to try seem more interesting 😂😂😂 literally so cringe and is just a typical Lauryn the fantasist Goodman move
have you seen Carron’s fb? Couple of pictures of her tarting about with young Spanish waiters on her Benidorm holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if Kyle wanted to acknowledge Giro, he probably shouldn’t attempt to do so until Giro is a legal adult who can speak for himself. If Kyle were to spend time with him now, Giro’s mother would likely spin outlandish tales of abuse and neglect against both Kyle and Annie to get more headlines and attention. She has made it impossible for Kyle to see Giro, not Annie.

Reactions: 19
Kyle follows all the Kardashian’s they are Armenian that Laura brown and the prostitute from his coke & bleep party (said in paper he asked for someone exotic looking) they all had dark hair sallow skin and dark eyes big bums I reckon that’s his thing and she knows that’s why she’s frying herself on sunbeds and constant has her arse out and kidding on she’s Persian? Would make sense with the chocolate buttons and Chris brown she is obsessed but now even funnier that she think she’s looks like a kardashian 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm mixed race, and both my children are mixed. But it starts to come across offensive her keep using the brown baby emoji when she hasn't got any brown kids. Like It's a fashion statement to have a brown child. Like when he is clearly not brown and looks white but forcing that he is. Does she even have any mixed race/ black family or friends or has this just been a new thing to crave a brown looking child it's so weird
---

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.