Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also reported her profile for nudity involving a child. Just keep reporting the witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope Annie keeps it classy and don’t bite. The papers need to print this and show her for the nasty little bleep she is. Even though 99% of people don’t even know who she is.

Nah Annie should do an interview telling everyone everything she gets from Kyle I’d be posting links to the uno what!! She only earns 2k a year saying she wants her prolapse and asshole rips fixed I’d finish her!!
Kyle should be speaking up public apology to his wife and say it’s his decision not to see kiaro and shut her up!!
There is keeping private then there’s just being a coward

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For the blocked
---

Prozza hahahha
Why is this silly slag involving herself. duck all to do with her. Embarrassing that she is even commenting. Using kairo again. What does she mean what goes around comes around. She's the one that shagged her man and got pregnant!! Am I missing something, wtf has Annie actually done?? That stupid bleep vardy knew exactly what she was doin with that story and is now playing victim coz she can't take what she dishes out. So again what has Annie done coz she hasn't said anything. The pair of them need the biggest slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How so? I love a good theory x
I actually don't know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 BUT I find it weird how she hates Kyle, doesn't want to be associated etc but... She's not denied it's him. I didn't think it was his but .. what if it is.

Although then again, surely she'd revel in it being his?

I just found it odd she commented on this but not him being the dad

Reactions: 7
Keyboard warriors the pair of them!
I full believe face to face they would tit themselves Annie seems like what we would say in Scotland a scheme burd & they can fight!! 👊🏻

Reactions: 15
Notice she is still on private wee shitebag

Gain lauryn if you think you are hard go public and let EVERYONE see what you are posting and what a vile nasty wee bleep you are.

If I was pregnant and had a kid I wouldn't be giving this the time of day if I was her, too much bleeping time on her hands and priorities in the wrong place!!!!!

She's implying Annie's got the sun on speed dial😂😂 um does she know her mate vardy at all? Thick witch. Annie and her family are private not trying to be. What is she on? The only reason we haven't seen giro is coz she is banned! She's such a mental bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually don't know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 BUT I find it weird how she hates Kyle, doesn't want to be associated etc but... She's not denied it's him. I didn't think it was his but .. what if it is.

I think the most telling thing in all of this is Kyle’s silence. He has remained dead silence in the face of the truth (that giro is his) before. He is, at heart, a coward of the lowest sort. He cannot confront any of his behaviour/rumours because most of them are true. He says nothing because there is nothing he can say. I feel that it’s more than a PR tactic. He just knows that any defence he presented would only be an easily unravelled lie. Just like the ones his prozzie tells.

Reactions: 23

she’s obsessed with Annie, she wants to be Annie. I think it’s more likely this is a scheme made up to destroy Annie by saying in a few weeks she lost the baby after Annie abused her and her son. Annie is at the center of all lozs attacks.

time for the walkers to shout the truth from the rooftops. How one night can end in years of turmoil against a woman who had nothing to do with it 🙄

Loz thinks she invincible because the walkers have never spoke on it. Time to show the world how evil laurin trampman is

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hold on a minute so she’s been told all this stuff being said about kiaro who’s almost 3 but waits for someone else to say something to her 1st something that has nothing to do with her or kairo before saying something??
Oh big woman 😂😂😂
See if she was out working she wouldn’t have time for any of this

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's implying Annie's got the sun on speed dial😂😂 um does she know her mate vardy at all? Thick witch. Annie and her family are private not trying to be. What is she on? The only reason we haven't seen giro is coz she is banned! She's such a mental bastard.
Says the midden with the daily mail. Ha. Social services should remove that wee boy. She the worst mother on earth. Sooo jelous of Annie. Doendy care that Kyle wished kairo was aborted and doendy love him nor does he want to see his face anywhere. Back in the cupboard. Kyles choice even tho I’m sure Annie supports HIS decision.

Reactions: 15

No I agree
Her and Vardy are laughing at Annie
Like saying shame new baby shagging about
Kyles Baby because look at her sudden confidence

Reactions: 12
Says the midden with the daily mail. Ha. Social services should remove that wee boy. She the worst mother on earth. Sooo jelous of Annie. Doendy care that Kyle wished kairo was aborted and doendy love him nor does he want to see his face anywhere. Back in the cupboard. Kyles choice even tho I’m sure Annie supports HIS decision.
Apparently Kyle regrets not being able to be apart of giro’s life and I remember when we had sympathy for that but I feel like my eyes have opened. Kyle hasn’t chosen not to be a father to giro to protect Annie and their boys from Loz, he’s done it so that he doesn’t have to look at giro and Loz and be confronted with his own behaviour. So, that he can pretend he’s done nothing wrong. So, that he can live with himself and the hurt that he’s caused. This scandal makes me think he’s never done anything to protect his family in his life. He doesn’t give a tit.

Apparently Kyle regrets not being able to be apart of giro’s life and I remember when we had sympathy for that but I feel like my eyes have opened. Kyle hasn’t chosen not to be a father to giro to protect Annie and their boys from Loz, he’s done it so that he doesn’t have to look at giro and Loz and be confronted with his own behaviour. So, that he can pretend he’s done nothing wrong. So, that he can live with himself and the hurt that he’s caused. This scandal makes me think he’s never done anything to protect his family in his life. He doesn’t give a tit.
Kyle would do anything to make himself look good on the court document. There a reason he’s never met that kid

Reactions: 14
Nah Annie should do an interview telling everyone everything she gets from Kyle I’d be posting links to the uno what!! She only earns 2k a year saying she wants her prolapse and asshole rips fixed I’d finish her!!
Kyle should be speaking up public apology to his wife and say it’s his decision not to see kiaro and shut her up!!
There is keeping private then there’s just being a coward
Yeh a interview but I meant bite back on instagram stories, best not to stoop to their level x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.