Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The social should be heavily involved in giros life. He hasn’t a hope as long as he’s with the greedy Goodman’s.
It’s time for the walkers to shut her up she’s never going to stop because she keeps getting away with it

Reactions: 11
No ones bleeping supporting or DM ing her apart from herself, she's trying to say her followers are full of bullies and bully enablers, duck off ya dirty wee drippy fanny

Reactions: 22
So, now she can read her dms😂 they don’t need to say it in the comments???? If the dms are real hun, show them to us! Show us the support you’re receiving. Prove us wrong, bet you won’t Beggy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry another rant.. oh the irony not wanting to say what alleged names Annie has called her son so he doesn't read when older..... WHAT after all the bullshit she has pulled. The puma stunt for starters was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed in life. The reason I'm here😂 Loz he has all that to read from you love. They have never publicly said a bad word about him. So desperate to be acknowledged by them, so have to resort to this. If I was the one with a thread like this about me, I'd sit back and take one long look at myself and life and want to change for the better, but nope coz she's a narc and is too thick to realise it. Tearing a woman down again when you've already shagged her man, all because HE doesn't want to see your kid which is his right! I wouldn't dare utter a word. Just get over it you silly bleep.
Sorry guys I'm fuckin fuming 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, now she can read her dms😂 they don’t need to say it in the comments???? If the dms are real hun, show them to us! Show us the support you’re receiving. Prove us wrong, bet you won’t Beggy🤣🤣🤣
They ll be from her multiple personalities though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently Kyle regrets not being able to be apart of giro’s life and I remember when we had sympathy for that but I feel like my eyes have opened. Kyle hasn’t chosen not to be a father to giro to protect Annie and their boys from Loz, he’s done it so that he doesn’t have to look at giro and Loz and be confronted with his own behaviour. So, that he can pretend he’s done nothing wrong. So, that he can live with himself and the hurt that he’s caused. This scandal makes me think he’s never done anything to protect his family in his life. He doesn’t give a tit.

Yip Kyle does what Kyle wants and what he doesn’t want is kiaro

Reactions: 17
Oh do one you absolute cumbucket!
Another journey claiming to be a single mum. St
Why the two brown emojis is she having twins ?
Because Kairo is 👶🏼
cringe so bad for her. Poor boys pray tans and perms needed. I do hope Kyle goes off the rails when Annie dumps him so can watch begman out on the streets. I’d literally boot her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry another rant.. oh the irony not wanting to say what alleged names Annie has called her son so he doesn't read when older..... WHAT after all the bullshit she has pulled. The puma stunt for starters was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever witnessed in life. The reason I'm here😂 Loz he has all that to read from you love. They have never publicly said a bad word about him. So desperate to be acknowledged by them, so have to resort to this. If I was the one with a thread like this about me, I'd sit back and take one long look at myself and life and want to change for the better, but nope coz she's a narc and is too thick to realise it. Tearing a woman down again when you've already shagged her man, all because HE doesn't want to see your kid which is his right! I wouldn't dare utter a word. Just get over it you silly bleep.
Sorry guys I'm fuckin fuming 😡
The only reason she won’t repeat the words is because she hasn’t thought of them yet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's almost like she's implying that someone close to Annie has leaked information to beggy Mitchell about alleged names Annie has been calling giro, she's got nothing, she's a known liar, she just wants to be in the sun, it's her life goal to be on the front of it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another journey claiming to be a single mum. St

cringe so bad for her. Poor boys pray tans and perms needed. I do hope Kyle goes off the rails when Annie dumps him so can watch begman out on the streets. I’d literally boot her in the face.
He may have to move into the house he’s bought Lauryn😂 as man city does put players up but that contract will be finito soon enough and eventually I’m hoping he won’t have a pot to piss in🤞

If that was kyles baby she’d be launching a tyrant of abuse and kicking Annie when she’s down. Fathers walk out on their kids all the time . Kyle just doesn’t give a duck about giro.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No ones bleeping supporting or DM ing her apart from herself, she's trying to say her followers are full of bullies and bully enablers, duck off ya dirty wee drippy fanny
Only fucker in her DMs is Vardy!!
Doesn’t Lauren realise the only time she can get a friend is when that person doesn’t have anyone else and she’s a last resort!!
No1 wishes her happy bday no one congratulated her on her pregnancy she doesn’t get included in anything

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This thread is moving fast, what goes around comes around what a joke she is and show us your dms you homewrecker with the unwanted kids

Reactions: 18
Vardy is an example of a child bully who will say something very clearly which is about someone and then say 'It isnt even about you' when it very clearly is, she needs to grow up, how her husband can find that behaviour attractive is beyond me, i would love to see her face when he cheats on her. How she cant see how dumb she looks for thinking anyone would believe that it was about someone else is laughable. She said she would have tagged her if it was about her, so why didnt she tag the person who it was about or say what it was about? Lol Lozanges stories today have shown again what a vile rat she is. She doesnt even realise vardy is using her which is funny, she wouldnt give lozange the time of day if it didnt benefit her, which in her wharped mind she thinks antagonising annie gives her a one up on coleen, when in reality it makes no difference. You just have to laugh at these two idiots because anyone with a normal brain (not them) can see how stupid they look when THEY are the ones posting things publicly and not Annie 😂
The baffling thing is, I don’t think he is cheating on her or ever has. I genuinely think she’s chopped his balls off with her huge horse teeth🤣

• Haha
As much as I would love Annie to bring prozza down a notch or too I hope her and Kyle just keep silent. It’ll wind her up even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As much as I would love Annie to bring prozza down a notch or too I hope her and Kyle just keep silent. It’ll wind her up even more.
I agree re Annie but Kyle needs to step up and face the music.

The baffling thing is, I don’t think he is cheating on her or ever has. I genuinely think she’s chopped his balls off with her huge horse teeth🤣
I think even a hooker would politely decline the pleasure of his company.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.