Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a rancid bleep.

And how original having her sisters song over the muzzle insult.

This Beggy witch has zero self-awareness. I am raging as if Annie is one of my besties.
Tattlers assemble!

Reactions: 28
Genuinely hope that people in Annie’s life are keeping her from these stories in the papers and that no one is sending these posts to her asking if she’s seen them🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She's still on private so I dunno what she wants her rant to achieve.

I'm waiting for the predictable I'm pregnant I don't need this, shite that she pulled the last time.

No one is supporting them, behaviour is disgusting and if they think it's normal to act like that, they need intervention

Reactions: 23
If ever there was a jealous bleep who hates someone for having the life she thought she was getting its lauryn beggy basic rat trappaman

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does Kyle never acknowledge his wife and kids on Instagram? I'm upto 2018 and nothing about his family 😓

Reactions: 8
Right Loz and Lardys similar posts cements for me they’ve plotted knowing the story about Kyle. Lauren is not pregnant & will lose the baby due to the stress Annie has caused her

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Right Loz and Lardys similar posts cements for me they’ve plotted knowing the story about Kyle. Lauren is not pregnant & will lose the baby due to the stress Annie has caused her
She’s vile enough to do it. Especially knowing that Annie has experienced a miscarriage herself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Notice she won't say what Annie said. Is it because Annie has said duck all and then Loz would end up outing how she really feels about the unwanted sprog?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does Annie claim to live a private life stop reading this thread you dirty sket

What a fukin poisonous woman
I am so angry right now I cannot believe her
Annie literally hasn’t said a word
So what if she’s called your son names so what ?
I’m sorry but so what ?
So has the sun
Love child
So has this thread it’s out there
Imagine being pregnant and attacking another woman for staying with her man wth ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Am sorry but if I had a rat husband who shagged the Brighton bike and got pregnant on purpose and behaved the way she has, I doubt i would be very complimentary about the mother or the child either, just being honest alot of people would be the same

Reactions: 35
Todays posts from ole Lozza just proves what a nasty piece of tit she is.

I highly doubt Annie has been slagging a 2 year old off! more like his delusional mother!

Reactions: 26
I feel like emailing every journalist from all the rags. Why won’t they print the truth? The truth is actually better reading then the tripe laurin and Lardy would have you believe

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.