Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Who gives the least amount of fucks about Lozagne?

• Turkey Teef

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Grunt

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • MJ

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Carron

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Kyle

Votes: 74 35.1%
  • Annie

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Barely anyone knows who she is

Votes: 121 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the winning title was suggested by @4FoxAche (thanks all)

Old thread:

Prolapse
- Has announced a pregnancy

Turkey Teef
- Doesn't give a tit
- Getting an extension

MJ
- The second coming of Gail Platt

Grunt
- Still not married
- Still not paid back

Kerching
- White Nike Socks
- Curly Ellie
- Funding his Mum's lifestyle

Heidi
- Missing

Midsize Pete
- Step-dad to KG

Kyle
- bleeping useless bleep

Honourable mention
Harry Kane and his jaw that barely moves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread 11 Recap #2

Two day thread goes down in the books for the goodmans

What has happened in two days you might ask ?

Well last thread was dedicated to Annie and Kyle

The big nose bleep ( Kyle) decided to act a fool in the pub and it was caught on cctv

Lozagne has not confirmed or denied who her baby dad is #2 #Walker ( YES SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN FFS KEEP UP)

Unfortunately some are losing their minds in the thread and don’t think she’s pregnant ( Lorraine)🤣bump seems legit to me.

Rebekah Vardy has attacked Annie Walker online and now has her own thread should you wish to discuss her.

We had some Annie hate as per, we get this every 3 threads.

Chloe’s still unmarried

Amelia’s still in the gym

Carron’s still charging per minute to babysit her own grandchildren

Lozagne still only got one mate

Bloody glass jaw Harry Kane even got dragged into last thread ffs thanks to @4FoxAche

Welcome newbies we’re usually a nice bunch x

Love seeing new and old names pop up

@Iamrachelgreen with a lovely message last thread
Anyway welcome back to the shitshow

Buckle up Hoebags 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Guys sorry for the questions but I don’t have time to catch up on the previous threads and I can’t see a wiki linked is there one?

Can I just ask how does Kairo Walker speak Spanish?

I take it Lauryn is single so there’s no evidence of a man In her life??? How does this woman end up pregnant twice in mysterious circumstances.

Is she still living in her mothers house or father can’t remember whose house it is or did she get the mansion she was supposedly demanding?

Has she ever posted any weird tit like that time she took a photo of her and Kairo in front of the telly with Kyle on the screen behind her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think it may be next week that big baw heid will have sold her story for a couple of pennies to a £1 mag?

She can't go on telly as she looks nothing like her filtered self, people may get frightened if they see her real face these days 🥧 visage 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Make It Stop He speaks Spanish bcz someone in house speaks Spanish then it was Spanish nursery then it was Spanish lessons he’s fluent can’t speak English but hey ho!!
lives with her mum someone found an ad for a nanny for feb so was looking like she was ready to move into the mansion kyle bought her but that seems to have fell through
Last time she mentioned kyle was when he got caught pissing against a pub wall saying looks like kiaro Walker isn’t the only one who needs potty trained

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to point out The walkers don’t live in alderley edge so the fact that stinkin cum bucket is taunting that she’s there is irrelevant.
100% is not Kyles baby, he can’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He speaks Spanish bcz someone in house speaks Spanish then it was Spanish nursery then it was Spanish lessons he’s fluent can’t speak English but hey ho!!
lives with her mum someone found an ad for a nanny for feb so was looking like she was ready to move into the mansion kyle bought her but that seems to have fell through
Last time she mentioned kyle was when he got caught pissing against a pub wall saying looks like kiaro Walker isn’t the only one who needs potty trained
Thanks for the update. One more question how did the Puma petition progress? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think it may be next week that big baw heid will have sold her story for a couple of pennies to a £1 mag?

She can't go on telly as she looks nothing like her filtered self, people may get frightened if they see her real face these days 🥧 visage 🫠🫠🫠
She’s sat down in purple like her previous mag deal trying to be soft and pretty like her mate

“ we can’t quite believe it has happened”
“ I don’t have regular periods so I wasn’t late or anything I just knew something didn’t feel right, it was actually my son Kai he said in Spanish mamacita a baby has kicked my head from your belly I looked at him like 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“ I don’t have regular periods so I wasn’t late or anything I just knew something didn’t feel right, it was actually my son Kai he said in Spanish mamacita a baby has kicked my head from your belly I looked at him like 😮
For fucks sake! Dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s sat down in purple like her previous mag deal trying to be soft and pretty like her mate

“ we can’t quite believe it has happened”
The kids a bleeping genius maybe he’s already a midwife

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@4FoxAche you’re working overtime in this thread and I love it
Nothing goes unnoticed 😘
Well done btw !

Oh I forgot to say last thread was up there with my top 5 losagne threads
Anyway as you were x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.