Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe a lot of her followers actually believe the tit she spouts! They don’t know the truth like us truth seekers, they believe she is the victim in all this 🤦‍♀️ It is such an injustice!!! She is a master manipulator when it comes to her naive followers, the truth will prevail, it has to!!!

Reactions: 18
Kyle should be speaking up public apology to his wife and say it’s his decision not to see kiaro and shut her up!!
There is keeping private then there’s just being a coward
100% this. I get they keep private but one interview/statement simply saying I regret so much what I have done to my wife and 3 sons. I will always do the right thing financially by my other child but I chose to have no relationship with him or his mother surely ends this whole ridiculous saga?

Reactions: 21
catching up on my lunch break!
why the hell has the skip rat starting piping up to dig on Annie for no reason?
has she forgot that she shagged a married man with kids?
how is Annie the bad person in all this?!

I've clicked her swipe up and bought the muzzle - I'll post it out to Loz straight away 1st class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s pregnant by another man and still isn’t in a loving relationship two baby daddy’s and neither bother with the kids and she has the nerve to slag Annie off on her Instagram again !! She’s vile . The only karma will be when lauryn ends up with nothing because Annie divorced kyke and took the lot meaning her payments will go down 😂😂

she’s always been obsessed and bitter Towards Annie because even after three years she is wanting Kyle and he still won’t go near her …. I hope Annie stays with Kyle just to piss lauryn off for a couple more years 😂😂😂 and how does Annie need a muzzle when she’s said nothing ….. her and vardy getting involved with something that’s irrelevant to them 😂

Reactions: 32
I do believe a lot of her followers actually believe the tit she spouts! They don’t know the truth like us truth seekers, they believe she is the victim in all this 🤦‍♀️ It is such an injustice!!! She is a master manipulator when it comes to her naive followers, the truth will prevail, it has to!!!
she sure is good at that. She has us divided on it!!
I still don’t think kyles the dad
She’s either going to make it look like that and have a miscarriage soon or it’s a rich man who she’ll never name and insinuate it’s kyles. The rich man’s probably married and her linking it to Kyle will be a relief for him

Reactions: 14
Imagine slating the woman who’s paying for your entire life and everything your son needs he will have the best education also

• Heart
Reactions: 32
We act don’t need any evidence. Number 1. Lozza is kyles biggest regret and he would never shag that again so he’s not the dad. Secondly, does anyone think she have any one left if she slept with the man who wished her kid wasn’t born, has never met him and doesn’t want him. ( officially married man), finally, with Vardy being the most disliked wag with no pals except lozza , she would have sold the story of Kyle was the dad. I don’t know who’s the ugliest or manliest out of loz ans Vardy. That pan face with the 1cm apart eyes or the brick face with the bull dog nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something more lighthearted. Lauryn’s photo: July 29th 2022
Annie’s photo: July 5th 2022
Same but different. She need to get a grip!
324F3F9C-0AF9-46BF-B39B-EE2A39CAE28F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What does she even mean by what goes around comes around? It doesn’t fit into this story at all. She’s the one who needs to get her come around, what’s Annie done?

Reactions: 26
Annie need to take lozza to court. She can sue for the maintenance payments for her defamatory comments. She will have no evidence. Also, laughing so hard. Ex towie star lozza. 🤣🤣🤣 nobody even the sun knows who she is and ex. She wishes. Feel so bad for kyles 3 sons having to deal with this. Kyle made the right decision never meeting giro 💯. Can only imagine how much worse it would be now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like Vardy would have been able to contact Annie privately and speak about this and if she hadn’t posted no way would lauryn have!!
annie must be at breaking point with all of this it’s constant kyle will never change

Reactions: 13
What does she even mean by what goes around comes around? It doesn’t fit into this story at all. She’s the one who needs to get her come around, what’s Annie done?
annie stole laurins delusional life. It doesn’t matter than Annie was there first (for about 15years) it was always supposed to be laurins life 🤣🤣 maybe laurin heard Annie calling giro names when she was hiding in their bushes

Reactions: 20
Why hasn’t Loz spoken up against the father of her child embarrassing her son? Wouldn’t that help her campaign for single mum’s? Speaking on how the deadbeat dads often humiliate their families! Or is she just enjoying the thought of Annie’s pain too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone resurface the quote that lozza shared about Vardy when it leaked she was the rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sian is true lady hats off to her… lozza can’t keep her fat trap shut.. if this kid is kyles we should all go chop his wots it off! The despo diryy rat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.