Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Four years later and still no life but forever stalking Walker's wife

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Hang on a minute

Annie gets cheated on numerous times by her husband, one such time resulting in a child which must have absolutely ruined her. This child's mother publicised the whole shit show and dragged them to court to get as much money as she can for her illegitimate child and continued to parade her child and herself all over the internet, living the high life off child maintenance. Annie's husband then humiliated her again by getting his cock out in a bar and dry humping just about anybody within 5 feet of himself. Again, this has been highly publicised causing Annie distress and humiliation. Yet every singe time she has kept a dignified silence and tries to keep her children away from it

SO TELL ME WHY IS THIS WOMAN BEING RELENTLESSLY BULLIED BY DIRTY HONKING SLAGS ONLINE? WHAT HAS SHE DONE? YOU FUCKED HER HUSBAND YOU FUCKING CUNT

God I'm raging. I would seriously hammer that fuckin tramp if I ever seen her. Zero girl code

• Heart
Reactions: 59

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Anyone else finding this so uncomfortable? It’s vile bullying, a pile on! They’re tormenting and torturing her when she is at her lowest, my heart literally aches for Annie 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

PenelopeStraw

that face you make when you shag someone else's husband, lie about infertility, abuse a family for years, use your child as a paycheck, fraudulently claim benefits, steal from your family and you're still so irrelevant that you're maybe Lauren Goodger.

Screenshot_20230310_204918_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

taleoftittletat

If I were Vardy I would stay out of it. She’s lucky her husbands escapades with a local Sheffield girl initialled RM don’t come to light ☕ 🐸

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

4FoxAche

VIP Member
So the winning title was suggested by @4FoxAche (thanks all)

Old thread:

Prolapse
- Has announced a pregnancy

Turkey Teef
- Doesn't give a shit
- Getting an extension

MJ
- The second coming of Gail Platt

Grunt
- Still not married
- Still not paid back

Kerching
- White Nike Socks
- Curly Ellie
- Funding his Mum's lifestyle

Heidi
- Missing

Midsize Pete
- Step-dad to KG

Kyle
- Fucking useless cunt

Honourable mention
Harry Kane and his jaw that barely moves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Papers are now saying Vardy has msg Annie and told her she’s miserable and weak and still not a peep from Annie so tell me again who has the sun on speed dial??
bcz it’s clearly Vardy!!
woman of 41 behaving like a 12 year old hope all the WAGS freeze her out completely now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Tea Rex

Thread suggestion: still in love with Kyle and obsessing over Annie but managed to find victim who’ll go near the prolapsed fanny

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I have been with my partner now for seven years. Around five years of that is trying for a baby. Started off just if it happens, it happens to forcing ourselves to have sex every other day. I say forced because we went hard in trying. I tracked my cycle for three years and just really really tried to get pregnant. 2021, I fell pregnant but it ended up being an early miscarriage. It was heartbreaking, all that stress, all that hope, the shock that we can actually get a positive test to it being taken away from us. I am resilient so I tried the next month, nothing. Tried month after that and another positive test. This time it was a chemical and after that I had around six more chemicals. When 2022 came, I decided to stop trying. Too much stress and effort and chemical pregnancy can happen at 4-5 weeks roughly so the different times when they happened was stressful. Especially when I was working the days, I’d be having them. Life is life.

2022 I had all the tests and scans and they came back with I had a cyst on my left ovary. It wasn’t hindering me getting pregnant but it was there. I’m due another scan in a month or so to see if it has gone, if not keyhole surgery most likely. I was given the all clear which was relieving but there were no tests for them to do and if I were to try again and couldn’t get pregnant then there wouldn’t be much more they can do. I haven’t tried again since. I haven’t even had sex lol. I’m so tired and exhausted of the rollercoaster of emotions from the last three years.

I do still want children one day but in the last few months of coming to terms of that last few years, I’ve come to realise that having children isn’t my top priority anymore. Especially with the world the way it is, my own personal goals, issues all that. I am someone who has always wanted children so badly. I love my friends children like my own and I would do absolutely anything for any child. But now, I don’t want them as much and in a way, I am grateful that my dark times have lead me to so much more lighter times. Clear minded, happy, content. I have a puppy now 😂 and I love love being free to take him for a walk and if he’s naughty he goes in his cage 🥲 can’t do that with a kid 😇🤣🤣🤣 I have a new job, my partner and I are just as in love as we were seven years ago and we are both happy.

You see I am on an infertility journey. God knows how many times we had sex over the five years of trying and still had no baby. 😂 Lauryn is infertile and has sex ONCE and is considered someone who is on an infertility journey. And again, she’s pregnant again. Who was she trying with if it’s difficult for her? Is she that lucky?

She’s a liar and if anyone who is on here or comes on here and think her shit talk about infertility bracelets and how it worked for her is real then please know it’s not. Please don’t buy her bracelets, don’t click on any of her links. Report all posts and stories of those bracelets. Report the company, let’s see if it’s a legit company. Who owns it?

Sorry for longwinded post, I thought I’d share my infertility journey because I have actually gone through the struggles and if anyone can relate to me or anyone else going through the same (not Lauryn) just know, you’re not alone and you just have to keep going. Don’t put too much pressure. And it’s okay to give up, you’re not a failure. Maybe it’s a sign that it’s not your time yet and you have more of YOUR life to live before you put someone else first ❤❤❤

P.S to lighten up I’m going to be creating some new images of our Lozza and hope they pop up on google images again hehehe …… ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Attachments

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Do you think it may be next week that big baw heid will have sold her story for a couple of pennies to a £1 mag?

She can't go on telly as she looks nothing like her filtered self, people may get frightened if they see her real face these days 🥧 visage 🫠🫠🫠
She’s sat down in purple like her previous mag deal trying to be soft and pretty like her mate

“ we can’t quite believe it has happened”
“ I don’t have regular periods so I wasn’t late or anything I just knew something didn’t feel right, it was actually my son Kai he said in Spanish mamacita a baby has kicked my head from your belly I looked at him like 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Rebekah her caption states “please don’t abuse and troll anyone associated with this🙏🏼“ as she proceeds to share the message that she sent to Annie which includes

- “You are so weak Annie”
- “You have so much misplaced anger”
- “I don’t want to be associated with your sad life”
- “You have no self respect”

That’s verbal abuse you thick bitch. Vile witch!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Since when has she cared about what Giro will read when he’s older? Don’t worry about that and think about what he will SEE on your own page! In your own court documents!

Reactions: 41

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
She says what goes around comes around. That shows how jealous she is of Annie because even though Annie is experiencing all of this horror because of her and Kyle, she still thinks that Annie’s “karma” hasn’t come yet??? If Annie was this horrible person (which I’ve seen no evidence of) don’t you think she’d already reaped what she supposed sowed???

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jolie1988

VIP Member
There she goes the wee fat angry hobbit 2 kids no dads around. Pipe down you wee skip rat. You are dragging that boy up with your disgusting behaviour, probs desperate to shag step toe vardy for another footballers baby

• Heart
  • Haha

livingforthetea

I think alot of Lauryn’s jealousy of Annie stems from Annie’s confidence. She doesn’t need validation from strangers online. She rarely posts on social media but when she does it’s normally a story celebrating another person and their birthday. She’s been in the public eye for years and years and doesn’t feel the need for a blue tick on instagram which every man and his dog seems to be awarded now for being lower than a Z lister. She seems to have a really close knit group surrounding her. I obviously don’t know Annie but she seems to be adored by those closest to her and that speaks volumes. Lauryn has no confidence, no relationship, a criminal record for fraud, fairweather friends, an ugly reputation, narcissistic personality disorder and a company flogging bracelets to vulnerable women who are at the lowest points in their lives. Got that blue tick though 👏🏼

• Heart